stay ; hwannie

one shots - ikon x blackpink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"jinhwan!" she shouted his name as tears fell down her cheeks but he ignored it, continuing to walk away from her. where did his promise go? the promise of never leaving her, yet here he is, walking further away from her.

what a bastard.

"jennie, i'm sorry... please forgive me..." he mutters softly. "forgive jinhwan? i don't think that word exist in my vocabulary anymore." she says. "jennie, please have mercy on me." he pleaded.

"oh shut up with your mercy word and forgive, jinhwa─" he cuts her off by saying, "i need you, jennie. i can't live without you." "need me? then why didn't you die when you left me? huh jinwhan, why didn't you die?" she asked sarcastically.

"please, give me one chance jennie and i will make it up to you, je─" "one chance? this is the 4th time you are asking for a chance, jinhwan. you've always leave me when it gets tough, 'cause you can't toughen up." silent pause goes between them.

"jennie─" "i only asked for one thing, jinwhan, and that is for you to stay. all you had to do was stay, yet you couldn't do that one job. so now it's my turn to leave, and it's time for you to suffer from the pain of not having me like from the pain i suffered for having you always leaving me." those were last words she said before turning her back to her ex-lover and walked away from him.

all he could do was watch her disappearing figure. every word that left her lips were true. just because of a tough time, he leaves he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter