memory ; donglisa

one shots - ikon x blackpink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it was the scene he never wanted to happen. words he never wanted to hear that she would say. teary eyes he never wants to see, and the point of end he never wanted to happen.

"let's break up, donghyuk." lips that have always whispered 'i love you' said the most heartbreaking words he never wanted to hear from her, the part of which she wants it to end.

their love.

it have happened before but he was selfish for not wanting them to break up that it turned into an obsession, which imprisoned her. he was way too scared of getting forgotten. forgotten by the woman he loves with all his heart.

the woman who makes him feel complete.

despite of it being too painful for him, he has no other choices. he has to let her go. he loves her too much that he wants to set her free. "i'm sorry, donghyuk." those words left her lips, words he doesn't want her to say.

"don't be sorry, lalisa. it's okay. i'm fine. in fact, i should be the one saying sorry, lalisa. i was way too blind that i couldn't see that you weren't happy anymore. i couldn't make you happy anymore, sorry." the words that left his lips hurt her as well.

he's definitely a man who will stay in her memory for as long as she lives. they had a really good go, but now it has to end. their story had ended, a story which they thought would be forever.

"i was happy with our relationship, donghyuk. i promise i really was, but sometimes things have to end." she said softly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter