pretend ; jenbin

one shots - ikon x blackpink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

her hair flawlessly bounce as he removed her ponytail. her beautiful face, making him want her. her sweet, yet lustful smile making him damn hard. she never failed to turn him on.

she leaned down, brushing her lips on his. their lips passionately moved on each others lips as hanbin sneaked his hand to her nape, and she tilted her head, giving him more access.

she parted her lips and he invaded , exploring every part of it, tasting the minty taste of . he's too engrossed with expressing his love for her with the kiss, that he's forgetting what they really are.

, that's what they always do. no actual ing but only roaming their hands on each other's body and kissing. they're not in love. well, maybe he fell for her, which is kind of dumb.

they started as pretending to be in love. wait. no. they're only thinking of each other as a different person. hanbin thinking jennie is chaeyoung and jennie thinking hanbin is yunhyeong.

they pulled away, both panting for air and he smiled a bit, getting too engrossed of him thinking that they are really a thing. "i love you, jennie." those were the words that escaped his lips as he smiled.

"love? oh, for crying out loud, hanbin. are you actually this dumb? we made a deal of not falling in love with each other and now you're tel─" hanbin cut her off by laughing.

"i was just joking, jennie. geez. can't you take a joke?" he laughed a bit but his heart is act

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter