coward ; yunsoo

one shots - ikon x blackpink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a tear fell down his cheek as he looked in her teary eyes. he gets more hurt whenever he sees her cry. he doesn't want a single tear on her face, but he knows it himself. he ed up.

he hurt her.

tears falling down her cheeks as she looked at him. biting her lower lip as she tries to hide her sobs. she was hurt. he is just a coward. he's a coward who couldn't even fight for her.

"jisoo, sorry." he says as he tries to hold her hand, but she quickly harshly pulled her hand back the moment he touched it. "jisoo, please i'm sorry." he pleaded. his eyes begging.

"you're nothing but a coward." those were the lips that escaped her lips. a silent pause goes between them as he understand every word. he knows it himself. he is a coward.

"you couldn't even─" he cut her off by saying, "i know, jisoo. i'm sorry for being such a coward. i couldn't even fight for you, whom i love and i'm so sorry." his voice broke.

"i'm tired, yunhyeong." those were the words he never wants to hear but left her lips. "jisoo─" "i'm too tired of this, yunhyeong. how can you say you love me when you can't fight for me? yes, he is your friend. but do you know that it hurts me? it hurts me knowing you love me but you can't even fight." it was like another arrow pierced right through his chest.

she was right.

"ji─" "the moment i leave the door, it's over for us." with a shaking tone, she said that to him. she turned her back on him, hoping that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter