carousel ; junrosé

one shots - ikon x blackpink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

she was unsure. she was unsure of her feelings for him, yet she also knows; she was falling for him. yet, she was still confused of it. for when did it even started? why must it be this hard? why must she fall hard?

it felt like she was stuck. it felt like she was glued on falling for him. it's like falling for him was just like riding a carousel, yet so slow. she was stuck. it kept on going round on round like it wasn't going to stop.

she was getting dizzy of it. she felt like throwing up and she didn't like the feeling of it. why must it only struck her? why must it be her? why did it have to be only her who fell in love.

she was tall, literally. not for his heart. she was not tall enough for his heart yet. the horse is getting slower as it goes round. when will it stop? no, it won't. she will forever be stuck there.

why must he still her cotton candy heart? why must he be the one to steal it in the first place? he's someone she cannot be with. he's not for her anymore. he already belonged to someone else.

and the worst thing is? he belongs to her sister. yes, he belongs to her sister. knowing her sister, she is too sensitive and chaeyoung didn't want to be the of their story.

yes, it was fun. all the games and all, they were fun. but, she fell for him. chaeyoung to be chasing after him will only exist in fairytale now. no, it won't be a fairytale as well. it will only exist in her head.

"junhoe." she called a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter