idfc ; bobsoo

one shots - ikon x blackpink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

her body moves from the beat of the music as a guy checks her out. the man offered her a dance and she accepted it. her beautiful face glows up, making him more in love with her even if she's not like the angel like how her face looks like.

a beautiful face with an attitude that isn't.

that's who she is. she smiles at the guy and with no time, her lips were already on his. that one guy who was watching the scene almost shed a tear because of the pain in his heart.

he loves her so much and he didn't want to lose her, so for the sake of having her, he must act like he doesn't know anything and even if he does? he must act like he don't ing care about it.

why? 'cause of love. love can make anyone crazy and that's how love is making him. even with just her smiles, that makes him more in love with her. with just her pink lips, it makes him go crazy.

he looked down a bit and he left the nightclub. he smiled and laughed bitterly. he kicked a can that was on the sidewalk before running. with that, tears started to fall down his cheeks.

as he arrived back to their apartment with just a use of his feet, he went inside and he closed the door, not forgetting to lock it. he walked towards the couch and he fell on it and just closed his eyes.

as minutes goes by, he heard the door creaked and as he opened his eyes a bit, he met two beautiful black or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter