sleeping beauty ; junrosé

one shots - ikon x blackpink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

his hand her hair as he admired her sleeping form. her eyes closed and her lips letting out soft snores and he smiled a little bit, getting so soft of how cute she is.

he leaned closer and planted a soft kiss on her forehead. her hand holding his. her hand is so soft and so small compared to his. he brought her hand to his lips and plant a kiss on her knuckles.

for him, she is one of the most beautiful art the God made. she is too beautiful. for him, she's unreal and he never kept that to himself and always tells it to her but she just laughs it off.

her eyes slowly opened, looking around and finally her eyes met his. "good morning, love." junhoe said as he caressed his lover's cheek. chaeyoung hold his hand that was caressing her cheek, caressing it as well as he caresses her cheek.

"why so early, junhoe?" she asked. "of course, my babygirl. i'll always be early for you." he smiled. "want something to eat?" he asked. "it's fine, i can eat the hospital food." she says and he pouted.

"come on, chaey. order something from me for once. i may not be that good of a cook but i'll try to learn, cause what if we be a married couple and you'll be pregnant with our future child and i can't cook you anything? that's a no-no for me, babe." he says.

"fine, mr.koo. i'll have anything you are comfortable eating as well." she says as she sat up. "but why?" he asked. "i want to share with you." she says and he smiled before standing up and kissed her forehead.

"i'll go buy some ingredients first and oh, if you want some fruit, i peeled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter