aftertaste ; hwanlisa

one shots - ikon x blackpink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

he stepped in the house, hearing things that only he should be making her do. he slowly took step forward their bedroom and she slowly peeked in and saw no other than her girlfriend being ed by another man.

he swung the door opened and lisa quickly pushed the man and pulled her red laced back up. jinhwan looked at her in disbelief and shook his head a bit as he lets out bitter laughs.

"since when, lisa?" he asked with a shaking tone. "jinhwan, let me explai─" jinhwan cut her off by saying, "how can you explain this, lalisa." he laughed a bit. "explain why that of him was inside you!" he raised his voice.

he had never raised his voice when it comes to her. never. this is the first time she saw him this angry and that made her scared a bit. he let out another bitter laughter before he pinched his nose a bit.

"and you didn't have the time to actually find some other placed to each other. you really have the nerve to even each other in our own bedroom." his voice broke.

"pick now, lalisa. who do you choose, me or that guy?" he asked and lalisa looked down a bit. "i'd choose..." she lifted her head up and their eyes met, making it more painful if she would actually pick the other guy than jinhwan.

"i choose him, jinhwan." she said and that made jinhwan's heart shattered in pieces. "is that so?" he smiled a bit and let out a bitter yet embarrassed laugh. poor him who actually thought lalisa would choose him over the other guy.

"fine. you're gonna regret it anyways. now go, both of you!" he shouted and the man just stand up, but before he could walk pass jinhwan, jinhwan grabbed him by the collar and punched him right on the cheek.

the guy wiped off the blood on his lips and just smirked. "sad, dude? haha." the guy laughed before walking towards lalisa and they both left the room. jinhwan fell on the floor and tears started

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter