Chapter 5

Months

Chapter 5

 

Yubin’s moans rang loud and clear in Moonbyul’s hotel room. She groaned softly as she shuddered beneath Moonbyul, pleasure coursing through her body. Moonbyul crawled up, her lips and fingers, laying down beside a smiling Yubin.

“That was amazing. As usual.” Yubin sighed and cuddled close to Moonbyul as Moonbyul pulled the sheets over them. She laughed and held her close, “Yes it was.” She yawned and sighed softly while her fingers tangled into Yubin’s hair. 

Yubin looked up at Moonbyul while chewing nervously on her bottom lip. She wanted to ask about what Byul felt after seeing Yongsun. She was scared what Byul would say but she needed to. She had to. For her own sake. She can’t help it. She’s fallen hard for Byul’s charms despite knowing that what they had was anything but a relationship.

“Hey byul?”, she started, her voice shaking from her nerves. Moonbyul gave a small grunt, acknowledging her. “How was it? Seeing Yongsun?” She her lips then bit down on her bottom lip. 

This woke Byul up. She sat up and leaned against the headboard, looking at Yubin and pulling her close. “Well I thought it was gonna be worse but to be honest? It was better than I thought it would be. I’m still hurt and angry but everybody’s gotta move on you know? Someway. Somehow.” She smiled and kissed Yubin’s forehead.

“Let’s get some sleep yeah?”

Yubin nodded and snuggled close to Byul as both girls drifted off to sleep.

Please stay with me forever byul.

Byul woke up to the smell of food wafting in the room. It’s been awhile since she slept this well. The difference of sleeping restlessly alone in your bed and sleeping beside someone is astounding. It can’t even be compared. She sat up and rubbed off the sleep from her eyes then sleepily looked around the room, focusing on Yubin walking towards her, food in hand.

Yubin smiled and set down the food on the bed while Byul smiled at her. 

“Hey. Sleep well?” Yubin asked, her fingers gently running up and down Byul’s thigh. The girl nodded and raised an eyebrow at her. “Yeah. You?” Yubin smiled while feeding Byul the food she ordered, “Yeah I did. I mean who wouldn’t sleep well if they slept with you. In more ways than one.” 

Byul laughed at the reply and fed Yubin in return, “Well I can’t help it. I’m just that good you know.” She leaned in close and whispered to Yubin, “Another round before we go prepare?” Yubin bit her lip and nodded. 

 

I just can’t help it. I want you. I want this. I want all of you Byul.