Chapter 4

Months

 

Yubin sat beside Moonbyul and wiped her lipstick off of the girl’s lips. She smiled and leaned closer to Moonbyul, resting her chin on the other’s shoulder.

“I was there the whooooleee time,” she smirked and batted her eyes at the girl in front of her. She had to admit that what she saw had hurt her but she couldn’t say that. Not when what they had was just a series of flings here and there with some under the influence of alcohol.

Moonbyul chuckled softly and gave Yubin a soft kiss before looking back at her and leaning away. “That was painful to look at Byulie,” Yubin pouted then smiled and wrapped her arms around Moonbyul with Moonbyul doing the same. “Stop lying.” Moonbyul laughed and shook her head.

Yubin couldn’t possibly be hurt at such a scene. They both knew that whatever this is shouldn’t mean anything. That’s for the best. For her. For Yubin especially. She took a deep breath and groaned softly then looked up after hearing the sudden cracking of branches behind them.

She looked around and frowned as Yubin looked around as well then they both looked at each other and laughed. “I guess we’re both going crazy?”, Yubin smirked then moved close to Moonbyul before kissing her as Moonbyul kissed her back.

Rushed footsteps moved away as tears rolled down soft cheeks under the night sky. Yongsun couldn’t believe what she just saw and could now hear. Yubin’s moans could be clearly heard as Yongsun ran back to the reception.

I guess she’s moved on with someone new..

She rushed back into the reception and grabbed her bag then hurriedly said her goodbyes to Wheein and Hwasa. The couple frowned but decided to let it go. They both knew that seeing Moonbyul was inevitable but they didn’t think it would affect her that bad.

Yongsun hurried to her car and when she got there she completely broke down. Thinking back to everything that had happened it wasn’t right for her to feel this way. Not when everything was her fault. She didn’t deserve to feel this heartbroken but she did. It hurt and it felt like her world was gonna end to see Moonbyul with someone else.

I deserved this. I deserved this.

Yongsun thought this to herself over and over again until she heard a soft knock on her window. She looked up from her steering wheel and her heart almost jumped from her chest to see a swollen lipped Moonbyul. Yongsun rolled down her window and wiped away her tears, shaking her head and giving Byul a small smile.

“I’m fine..” She sniffled and wiped her tears. “I just got emotional and yeah..” She smiled at Moonbyul then revved up her engine. “I’m gonna go back to the hotel okay? It was nice to see you Byul.” She began backing up when Moonbyul grabbed the side of her car.

“Wait!” Yongsun looked up and hit the brakes. “Stay safe okay? Please.” Moonbyul bit her lip and looked at her with concern. She had no idea what was going on but this was the girl she’s loved for as long as she could remember. Even if they weren’t together she still cared. A lot.

Yongsun nodded and gave her a small smile. “I will. Don’t worry.” She then rolled her window up and began backing up, driving off to the hotel.

Moonbyul sighed as two arms s around her waist, placing their chin on Byul’s shoulder. “Let’s go to your hotel after we say our goodbye’s?” Byul looked at Yubin and smiled then gave her a small kiss on the cheek. “Yeah. Let’s do that.”