7/10

True Colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi, all! It’s been a while (about 2 years, actually) since I last updated this story. I apologize. I got busy, and then I got hurt and quit my fandom last year. But now, I’ve decided to still finish my Changkyu stories. (Please read this announcement in my other story for clarification: clicky.)

So, I’ll be working on this story again. We’ve only got a bit left to go anyway. Here’s the next chapter.

For once, the diva was at a loss for words. He could only stare at his dongsaeng, who was lying face down on his couch. For a second, he wondered if the younger man could still breathe. But then, he noticed that Kyuhyun’s shoulders were still shaking.

Well, at least the diva knew that Kyuhyun was still alive and hadn’t suffocated yet due to his facedown position. 

Still, the shaking shoulders weren’t a good sign. The diva let out what he felt was his hundredth heavy sigh for that day.

Kyuhyun was still crying.

Just as he had been for the past few days.

Kyuhyun was proving to the diva that apparently, a person can’t run out of tears no matter how much he cries.

“Are you going to stop crying any time soon?” the diva asked. What? He was sympathetic, but hey, he was still a diva. Bluntness and impatience were his middle names.

“Go ‘way, hyung,” came the muffled reply.

“C’mon, Kyu, get up already!”

“I don’t have the will to go on.”

The diva couldn’t help but let out a loud snort at that. “Dramatic, much?”

Kyuhyun just continued to soak his hyung’s couch with his tears. Yeah, he was being melodramatic. And honestly, just mere months ago, he never would have believed that he was capable of being this dramatic. Of crying so much just because of a guy.

As an evil, intelligent person, Kyuhyun had thought that he was beyond such emotional outbursts. Especially when it came to a guy.

But God knows that Changmin wasn’t just a guy.

Not to Kyuhyun.

While Kyuhyun had been quite reluctant to start a relationship when Changmin expressed interest because he was afraid of how badly things might end (case in point, the heartbreak that Kyuhyun was currently experiencing), Kyuhyun had quickly and deeply fallen for Changmin during the past few months that they’d been dating.

Changmin wasn’t just some guy to Kyuhyun now. He was Kyuhyun’s whole world. And while Kyuhyun’s evil side would shudder at such cheesiness and sappiness, there was no denying that it was true: Changmin really was Kyuhyun’s world now.

And with the end of his relationship with Changmin, Kyuhyun had also lost his whole world.

So, the diva had better just it up, deal with his couch being soaked with tears, and let Kyuhyun suffer and drown in the pain and heartbreak that he was feeling. Kyuhyun was not in the mood for one of his hyung’s diva tirades! 

“What happened to the little demon living with me?” the diva huffed.

“’M still a demon,” was the muffled reply now.

“A demon would destroy someone who hurt him that much.”

“Apparently, love makes me incapable of actually harming the person.”

The diva was right—Kyuhyun was a demon. However, as much as he would tease and poke Changmin when they were still in a relationship, that was about it. As much as Kyuhyun delighted in torturing others, the love-you-more-than-life-itself thing made him incapable of causing real harm to Changmin. He just saved the actual torture for his hyungs. But Changmin was someone that he could never, ever harm.

No matter how much Kyuhyun was hurting right now, he couldn’t actually do what he would normally do if he was hurt, which was to retaliate. Get revenge and destroy the person.

He couldn’t do that to Changmin!

All that Kyuhyun could do was to soak his hyung’s couch with his tears.

“Fine, if you can’t destroy him, then I will!” the diva said assertively. If his dongsaeng was too blinded by love, then he would have to commit the murder himself! Anyone who hurt his demonic dongsaeng would face his wrath!

“NO!” Kyuhyun immediately shouted, even pushing himself up from the sofa in his alarm.

Good God, no! Kyuhyun knew what his diva hyung was capable of. There wouldn’t even be bits of Changmin left to find if the diva got to him!

“You won’t kill him, but you also won’t let me kill him?! Make up your damn mind—how’s he going to be killed??!”

“Changmin’s not going to be killed. Don’t ridiculous, hyung.”

“You’re the one who’s being ridiculous! He hurt you! He deserves death!” The diva was nothing if not overprotective toward his dongsaeng.

“No.”

The diva let out a loud groan. “Well, if you won’t let me do something about it, then you do something!”

“I tried!” Kyuhyun protested as he finally righted himself and sat up properly on the sofa. The diva could see the tear tracks glistening on the younger’s cheeks. “I tried, but he won’t let me explain! He’s not answering my calls! He’s not answering my text messages! I’m trying to reach out to him, but he’s mad and ignoring me!”

“Tell me wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter