2/10

True Colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: And here’s the second scene. :)

Changmin was in heaven.

And for once, it was not “food-related heaven.”

No, he was in heaven because of Kyuna. It’s been a few months since they started dating, and things were going quite well for them.

Heck, things were perfect, in Changmin’s opinion.

Kyuna was perfect.

At first, Kyuna had been quite hesitant to start dating Changmin. From their first meet-up, Changmin’s romantic interest in her had been clear, and Kyuna had stated that the relationship might not be such a good idea. She had refused to explain why, though, but it was quite obvious that she also felt something for Changmin. And Changmin managed to convince her, and they started dating.

Changmin couldn’t believe his luck—he had to be dating the most beautiful woman on the planet! Kyuna’s long blonde hair was captivating. Its texture was a bit odd, but Changmin like to twirl it around his fingers. Also, Changmin liked to stare into Kyuna’s eyes. Sometimes, he would press his forehead against Kyuna’s forehead, and he would just look into her eyes. Kyuna’s eyes were a deep shade of brown, and looking into them made Changmin feel like he could also see into Kyuna’s soul. Then, there were Kyuna’s lips. And what kissable lips they were! Soft and delicious. Changmin was getting quite fond of gently nibbling on them in between kisses. Kyuna’s curves were also outlined quite nicely by her blouses and dresses, and Changmin had to resist running his hands along these curves.

Their relationship hadn’t progressed yet to that level. Kyuna didn’t want to do anything physical beyond intense and passionate kisses, and Changmin respected her wishes. It was hard to resist, since he was very physically attracted to her, but Changmin didn’t want to push her, so he tried to be a gentleman.

More than Ky

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter