Woojin's Side

Breathe For Me

This Chapter is from Woojin’s point of view after he talks to Chan and Chan leaves to go to Hyunjins room:

 

Woojin:

I know I should have greeted him better than that. I should have been a better hyung to him. No, a better example to the others. I just have been so worried and my mind has been going in all sorts of directions that I can’t think straight. I mean, I am the oldest here. I should be setting better examples for the kids. Especially for I.N since I still see him as the baby. I should have smiled more and went up to hug and greet him just like the others did. But no, I sat there on the couch like a lost puppy. I ran my fingers through my hair and in frustration and stood up from my bunk. “I should probably go apologize to him when he is done in Hyunjin’s room.” I said to myself. Maybe then I will feel better about this whole thing. I walked to my door and opened it quickly and walked over to the couch where Han and Lee Know were sitting.

They of course were sitting on the ends and since our couch is smaller then others would like, there is not much room for three people to sit on it comfortably. Of course, most of our members just cuddle with each other on it so we can all be comfy. As I approached, Lee Know looked up and smiled at me and I smiled back at him. “Hey hyung. Want to sit with us? I can make room for you.” He said happily. “Sure.” I replied. Lee Know nodded at me and scooted over to Han who raised his arm to welcome the body coming towards him. Hans eyes were fixed on our tv and I assumed it was because cartoons were on. I sat down where Lee Know was and I turned my attention to the two boys on my right. Han had his arm around Lee Know who was cuddled into Hans side and his head was on Hans chest. They always sit like this and it made me laugh a little. Of course, Hyunjin and Changbin sit like that too every once in a while. I switched my attention to the tv and saw that it wasn’t cartoons on but a superhero movie. “What are you watching?” Han’s eyes didn’t leave the tv when I asked this question. “Spiderman Homecoming.” Han answered bluntly. Lee Know tsked and turned his head to look at me. “Its his favorite movie and he has watched it 5 times already these past two weeks.” I laughed. “Seriously? Geez Han. You’re not even paying attention to your little boyfriend there.” Lee Know laughed this time and looked up at Han who was pausing his movie. He looked down at Lee Know and wiggled his eyebrows.

“You want me to pay attention to you? Okay, let me pay attention to you.” Han said before he placed his hand over Lee Knows mouth and pretended to forcefully kiss Lee Know until Lee Know said enough. Which didn’t take long. I laughed and played along until I heard someone call my name franticly. “Hey! Shut up for a second you two! I thought I heard my name.” I said. We all stopped and listened, and sure enough Chan’s voice rang through the dorm. I threw myself up off the couch and ran to where Chan’s voice was coming from. I turned the corner and I saw the bathroom light on and I heard coughing. My eyes widened when I saw who it was that was coughing. Hyunjin was bent over the toilet, coughing and gagging and Chan was sitting next to him rubbing his back. This cant be good. Once Hyunjin finished, Chan asked me to go get water for Hyunjin and when I returned with it Hyunjin was finished. I gave the water to Hyunjin for him to rinse his mouth out with and then I lifted his heated body up off the floor as Chan tried to clean the poor boy up.

I then helped Chan take him over to the couch and Han and Lee Know noticed us coming as they got up with worried expressions. “Hey, what’s going on?” Han asked. “Hyunjin are you alright? What’s wrong with him Chan?” Lee Know asked worriedly. I could tell these two were nervous and were scared so I grabbed them by their arms and pulled them to follow me into my room. I felt bad for leaving Chan to care for Hyunjin, but my priority right now is to make sure the other members are alright and don’t worry. I closed my door and looked to the other two. “Hyunjin will be alright. Chan is with him.” I told them.