Tears

Breathe For Me

I tossed and turned for most of the night due to my stomach and head hurting, but I tried to get as much sleep as I could. I reached over and grabbed my phone, which was laying next to me in my bunk and checked the time. 10:30 am. Ugh! Woojin must not have woken me for practice which was at 8:30 this morning. I groaned and rubbed my throbbing head and how my muscles ached. “Great…I am now sick along with my other stuff. I was just sick last week.” I whispered in annoyance. I decided to flip onto my stomach and try to go back to sleep for a bit since I wasn’t going anywhere today it seemed. Thankfully my stomach had calmed down and now it was just my head and chest that hurt so I might have a better chance at sleep now. But with nine other guys in the same dorm, it was highly unlikely. I guess I will take what I can get.

I pulled up my hood over my head and tried to get comfortable enough to sleep. I closed my eyes and let sleep overtake my aching body, but not thirty minutes later was awoken by Woojin who was checking up on me. I groaned as he nudged me awake and I moved my head to face the other direction to try and get him to leave so I could sleep more. It didn’t work though. He continued to try and wake me and eventually climbed up the ladder and sat against the wall closet to my head. I half opened my eyes and saw one of his strong thighs right in front of my face. I then closed them and tried to sleep again. “Come on Jinnie, I need you to get up for a bit so I can see how your doing.” He whispered with a plead. I groaned again with annoyance. “I am fine. Can you just let me sleep some more? I am so tired still.” I said still shutting my eyes to try and go back to sleep. I felt his hand rest on my forehead and it gave me some comfort from all of the aches in my body. He then started to play with my hair lightly and it felt so nice and relaxing because it reminded me of what Chan would do every time I was sick. “You have a small fever now, so we need to get you some medicine okay? We don’t want that spiking up with your other condition acting up as well. Can you get up long enough to come to the kitchen with me so you can take your medicine?” He asked soothingly. I nodded and pushed myself up to a seated position in my bed.

The room began to sway again, and I could feel the nausea rising again as well. I placed a hand on my head to try and stop the spinning but to no avail. Woojin placed a hand onto my back and came closer to me. “Hyunjinnie, if you’re going to throw up again, can you please make it to the bathroom this time? I did not enjoy having to clean that stuff up last night.” I nodded and felt the rising bile make its way back down to my already churning stomach. “I think I am ok now.” I reassured him. We both climbed down and headed to the kitchen, but I needed Woojin’s help walking there. My legs still were not working right. I looked around and saw the other members hanging out in the living room area of our dorm, but no Chan still. My heart began to ache and I longed for him to be here. I longed for his constant humor and joking with the other members. I just longed for it all. We stopped in the kitchen and Woojin grabbed two bottles of pills from the cabinet. He handed me two pills from each and then handed me a water bottle to take them with. “One set is your breathing pills; the other set is just cold medicine. Take both okay? I also placed your inhaler on the counter for you to use if you need to. After you take those pills, go back to bed and sleep more. Don’t want to worsen the cold that is brewing.” I nodded and took the pills with ease as Woojin left to go sit with the others. After a bit, I walked to my room, but not before grabbing Chan’s big blanket that I had used earlier. I climbed up into my bunk and brought the blanket up close to my face as tears started to fall down my cheeks. “Hyung, I really miss you. Pl-please come back soon. I don’t feel good and I need you. I just want to be babied by you like you do the other members when someone is sick. Please…please hyung.” I cried for a good twenty minutes before falling asleep, clutching his blanket so it couldn’t go anywhere. Tears still falling down my cheeks slowly. I just wanted him home. I can’t take this anymore. I don’t like when he is away, nor do I like when any of the members are away. I like when we are all together. It comforts me. But who knows when he will be back. The filming he is doing could be a few months’ worth of him being away. More tears began to fall until I drifted off into dream land.

*****Hyunjin’s Dream:

Running. Running as fast as I could but I could still not find him. Where was he? There was so much fog around me, I cant see a thing.

“Chan!! Bang Chan!” I yelled.

No answer.

“Hyung!!!!” I yelled again.

Still no answer.

I ran some more. He has to be here! He just has to! As I was running, I came upon a black figure on the ground straight ahead. My heart beat quickened at the thoughts running through my head of who that could be and what if it was him. As I got closer, I could see the dark brown hair that belonged to my hyung.

“Yah! Hyung, please say something! It’s me Hyunjin!”

No response.

I flipped him over and saw he was hurt. Badly. Blood was everywhere and all over him. Tears welled up in my eyes. He was hurt, and it was my fault! I couldn’t get here fast enough. It was my fault!

****Back to Reality:

“Hyung…” I said in my sleep. I couldn’t wake up no matter how hard I tried. I was so scared and I couldn’t open my eyes. Tears were streaming down my cheeks.

“Hyung! Chan hyung!” I shouted between sobs. I wanted it to be over. This dream, to just be over.

Yah! Hyunjin! I am right here!” A voice called out. The voice was familiar. And I reached out to try and grab whoever it was to wake up from this horror.

“Hyung! Where are you?! Pl-please help me!” I called out in between sobs.

Suddenly there was someone rubbing my back and arms and I felt someone lift me from my laying position and place me in their arms. They were holding me tight. Rubbing my back as I was sitting with them. But why couldn’t I wake up? Wake up body! Wake up! And just like that, my body reacted and it woke up. I was able to open my eyes and see. I looked up with tears still in my eyes and me still crying. I couldn’t believe it! There is no way this is real. He cant be here with me. I must still be asleep. He isn’t really here. No way.

“This isn’t real…right? You’re not really here.” I asked with such a tired voice.

The man tilted his head, eyes widened with worry.

“What do you mean? I am real and I am right next to you.” The man said with shock.

My eyes widened and I reached out with a shaky hand to see for sure. My hand touched his face, and it was real. I touched his clothing. Real. It was all real. He was really here!

“Hyung…Chan hyung…” I whispered with tears streaming down.

The man smiled. And nodded.

“Yes Hyunjinnie. It is me. I am right here.” He smiled as he played with my hair.

He is here. Finally here with me.

 

***Note From Author:

Yes i know. there is alot of crying Hyunjin in this part and alot of depressing moments, but i promise that it will get better! :) I am building the story and so i had to have a moment like this to build it up. But guess what?! Chan is back!! :D Yay!!!!! No more depressing Hyunjin moments haha that is all for now. i should have more done soon to add so keep your eyes open for an update!