Hands

Mamamoo Fluff Galore

A/N: I finally got an inspiration for a Moonsun one-shot, so here it is.

I hope you enjoy! ^^

_______________________________________________________

She could never keep her hands to herself – it was her habit to touch the person next to her when she was nervous or shy or just plain embarrassed.

For the past five years, that person had always been Solar.

Solar didn’t mind the hand-holding; she did mind the hugs and kisses though.

“Byul-ah,” the leader would often say in a stern voice, “when will you stop clinging to me?”

She would feel deflated every time she heard those words, but she kept on smiling and greasily answered, “When I find someone else to cling to.”

Every time she answered like that, she saw something in Solar’s eyes; it quickly disappeared though before she could make sure.

True to her words (even though she didn’t really mean it), she started clinging on to someone else – her idol friends and hoobaes whom she had gotten close to over the years – and her nervous habit slowly disappeared as a result. With her newfound confidence, she didn’t need to hide behind their leader anymore; she didn’t need her help when speaking to the crowd either.

But she missed holding Solar’s hands – she didn’t even realize it until her hand unconsciously wandered to grasp Solar’s; she felt a sort of calmness washing over her when she felt the older girl’s warmth spreading through their joined hands.

Solar raised her eyebrows questioningly at her, but said nothing else; the small twist at the corner of and the gentle squeeze of her hand assured her that the older girl missed it too.

She was pleasantly surprised when Solar didn’t push her away after she started being clingy again; she did receive playful glares and adorable pouts, but no cutting words that would make her want to crawl into a hole and cry herself to sleep.

She was supposed to be happy with this development, but she wanted, no, she craved for more. So she started leaving kisses on the back of Solar’s hand when she held her hand and kisses on her neck when she casually hugged her – it was her at her boldest, but she also knew she was testing and pushing the limits of their friendship.

One day, the leader dragged her to an empty practice room – she was prepared for the scolding of a lifetime when her back was slammed against the door.

“Do you know what you’ve been doing to me, Byul-ah?” Solar murmured, her gaze shifting from her eyes to and back again. “Do you know how hard I’ve been trying to keep my hands off of you?”

Despite the angry tone Solar was using, twitch with amusement. “If I were you, unnie, I wouldn’t keep my hands to myself.”

“Yes, I’ve noticed,” the older girl drawled. She sighed and added, “I wish you would though, Byul-ah, especially when I’m not next to you.”

“Are you…jealous, unnie?” she teased, her lips curving into a playful smile.

“Yes.”

Her smile froze. There was no hesitation in Solar’s voice and the solemn look in her eyes took her by surprise – could it be that she’s serious?

“Please don’t give me false hope, unnie,” she whispered as she raised a shaky hand to cup one fluffy cheek, “because I can’t handle it if…”

Solar guided her other hand to cup her other cheek and then she smiled that blinding smile she had come to love so much.

“These hands belong to me,” the older girl whispered with a fierceness that sent her heart fluttering with happiness. Then, she gently pressed against each palm, eyes never leaving hers. “I won’t forgive you if you let someone else touch them.”

She chuckled at the absurdity of the older girl’s words. “What am I supposed to do when fans want to shake hands with me, unnie?”

Solar let out a low growl. “You know what I mean…”

She did, but she wanted to a little bit longer. “Tell me, unnie,” she drawled. She leaned in and pressed her forehead against hers. “Tell me what you mean…”

Instead of using her words, Solar leaned in and captured her lips. She responded almost immediately, relishing the taste and feel of the soft lips she had imagined kissing a million times before.

“Do you get it yet?” Solar murmured in between kisses, pressing her body even closer. “Do you get what I mean, Byul-ah?”

She chuckled. “Use your words, unnie,” she mumbled. “I know action is louder than actual words, but-OW!”

Solar had suddenly bitten down on her bottom lip and was now glaring at her. “Don’t make me say embarrassing things, babo,” she muttered, the spot she had bitten as an apology.

“This is way more embarrassing,” she laughed as her hands slithered around Solar’s waist. “You’re such a yeba, unnie…”

“Shut up,” the older girl mumbled, “and just kiss me, you greasy hamster.”

Beaming from ear tonear, she pressed her lips against Solar’s and let out a soft sigh when the older girl kissed her back.

This time, she didn’t need to consciously stop her wandering hands or worry about being rejected; this time, it was Solar’s turn to have her hands roaming all over her body and she didn’t want it any other way.