Monster in him

See You Later

This day was one of those days for Lalisa where she just sits on the grass beneath a tree's cool shade in the campus garden to study for her grades. It was quite silent today, she hadn't seen a single person in her way and certainly no one to disturb her. Pages ruffling through her hands was the only sound heard apart from the distant giggles of girls far away from her. She rolled eyes when Chaeyoung scoffed. Lalisa didn't bother looking up but she just knew she was glaring at Nayeon, Park Chanyeol's crush who was her long long crush that she never bothered to play. 

Chaeyoung had broad chances to win Chanyeol over her just by a look of seduction but she never saw her playing Chanyeol. Perhaps, one of the only boys she didn't play with apart from Park Jimin her best friend. Im Nayeon. Chaeyoung was jealous of Im Nayeon and Lalisa couldn't help but wonder what Chanyeol really had it in him. Chaeyoung didn't play him before they left for the states too. She was rather shy with this boy around. They are partners in musical club activities and as far as she knows, she never even looked up from her shoes.

"Chanyeol isn't here you know? Why are you so worked up over her?" Jennie voiced out Lalisa's thoughts. Jennie put her phone aside and looked up at her younger sister in worry. Chaeyoung had always been the one to express her emotions but this was way far. Closing her Biology book with a thud, Lalisa looked over her shoulder to find her eldest sister who has been missing, "Where's Jisoo?". Chaeyoung took that as an opportunity to change the whole jealousy topic. "I had seen her repainting something from a destroyed painting this morning when I came to wake Jennie up" She told them, her brows scrunched up in thoughts as she memorised. Gathering her belongings into her hands, Lalisa stood up dusting her red skirt. "I'll see you in Lunch, babes. Gotta go" And with that she walked away leaving the two sisters to roll their eyes as both of them knew what came up.

 

 

 

"Is that the hardest you can hit?" Lalisa panted.

"Oh trust me, I can make you scream" Jungkook moaned.

"Oh please bunny boy as if you can-"

"If you both don't realise that it is my bed you both are on, you are warned. Get up!" Taehyung's deep voice boomed louder in the room making the youngers flinch at his tone. Lalisa rolled her eyes before getting off of Jungkook. Jungkook being the shy flustered boy he was, got off of the elder's bed in an instant toppling over the girl yet again this time trapping the girl between him and his own bed. Lalisa's big doe eyes widened at the sudden act. Jungkook was surely getting less awkward but as well as cocky around her. He could now playfully touch her and all but still can't look her eyes for longer time period. They both had been hanging out very much lately with lame oldschool excuses like completing homeworks and study dates. Their eyes were locked, breaths mixing as Taehyung stared at his ex and roommate in horror. 

"This is no place for-" Before Taehyung could finish, Jungkook's hit the floor and he yelped in pain. Lalisa stood up straight, her cheeks flushed mirroring the boy's expression. "It's not what it looked like. We were just playing pillow fight!" Lalisa blurt out before Taehyung could even question the mess in the room. Surely the things around them hadn't changed except love to hate. Taehyung still loves how easily she gets flustered by close touches and intimate skinship though she was one of the best player he had ever seen in his life. Jungkook on the other hand was oblivious to her past and the rumours about her. For him, Lalisa would always be this cute little sweet girl who can make boys go crazy with her cuteness. Exactly what Taehyung had seen her as before. Taehyung's galre intensified as he recalled what she had done to him. Lalisa acknowledged the thick air in the room and her aura turned deadly as she memorised what she had done.

"Get out, you " Taehyung's gaze hardened on her making Jungkook frown on why Taehyung was so angry to see her. His eyes landed on her and looked how cold her eyes had turned. Lalisa brush past Taehyung, "With pleasure". Lalisa and Taehyung exchanged a death glare before parting ways at the door. The door slammed shut behind her and for a second Lalisa could feel her eyes tearing up at how she created a monster in the angelic boy.