The geek boy- Kim Jongin

See You Later

Eyes fluttering open, Lalisa tried to sit up straight properly. Everything looked blurry for a moment. She rubbed her eyes lazily and tried to grasp her surroundings. The moment she did, an irriatated groan escaped her lips. She was in the infirmary. The place she hates the most. Hospitals and medicines were not her favourite. She hates the smell. It smells like death and birth at the same time. And she hates that smell.

To her side there was a boy sleeping soundly, with his body on the chair and his head rested on the bed she was sitting. The boy must have fallen asleep taking care of her. He looks familiar....She thought as she tried to recall who he was and then suddenly it was like a bomb dropping on her as she realised who it was...Kim Jongin. 

His eyes were closed peacefully, long eyelashes resting on his cheeks. Small breaths of his filling the room. His dark brown hair was falling into his eyes, his glasses almost falling off his nose. He looked exactly like how she remembered. The same boy who spent a part of his life with her. He still wears his glasses, Lalisa acknowledged. He was a geek. Looks like he still is. But damn, he was one hehella hot geek that swept Lalisa'sLalisa's breath away in the past. He is the best dancer she ever saw. His moves were too smooth just like his words were when he flirts with her. She didn't notice him in the dance classes after coming back. Lalisa smiled at her ex-boyfriend before standing up making the boy jolt up from his sleep. 

"Lalisa! You are awake!" Jongin beamed at the girl who stood frozen. His voice still steals her breath away like it used to do. His excitedness is contagious like his smile. Lalisa tried to maintain her cold demeanour but her lips gave in for his smile. A small smile formed on her lips as the boy neared her, adjusting his round glasses. The midnight moon brightened his features. The cold breeze tingling her making her shiver and also reminding her how cruel Taehyung was to let her walk in the cold corridors and arrange the damned books. Something soft draped her shoulders and she realised Jongin put his cardigan on her.

"Why?" Lalisa wondered out loud. Why was he being so nice yo her even though she broke his heart? Why was he still smiling at her like nothing happened? Why was he still caring for her when she did nothing but harm him? Just why? All these questions seemed not to calm down her mind. Jongin smiled as if he knew what she was wondering about. He shook her head and lead her outside the infirmary, smiling at the old nurse arrranging the medicines. Lalisa was in a trance to even realize what's happening so she let him lead her outside. 

His warm hands draped on her shoulders, holding her tight made the poor confused girl even more confused. His arms still felt safe. His embrace still screamed warmth. She dated many guys but no one was this careful with her. Well except Taehyung whose now cold self irked Lalisa. Jongin was always the best in cuddling. Lalisa used to cuddle with all night long. She still remembers the way he used to tell her bedtime stories as if she was still a baby. She loved the way he treated. It took her too long to move on from Jongin in reality but the other knew better because the next day after they broke up, he saw her hanging out with Kim Taehyung. Taehyung and Jongin loathed each other's guts. But Jongin still smiled like he was never broken and no one could ever imagine him crying. He was always the smiling sunshine in the campus.

When they were only a three rooms away from Lalisa's, they were abrupty stopped by a female walking. Lalisa breathed a sigh in relief when she realised it was no patrol but a normal student who couldn't sleep at nights. They watched her sighing as she looked at the night sky in peace. Jongin's hands slowly left Lalisa's side making her feel the lack of warmth. She frowned as the said boy made his way to the girl and wrapped his palms on her eyes. The girl was startled but started to chuckle calling his name as she hugged him. Jongin hugged her back, giggling cutely. Lalisa watched her ex gone to the girl and sighed. She couldn't watch him with others. She was a bit too possesive for a player she is. Why did he embrace her when he already has a girlfriend? She huffed as placed his coat on him making him flinch and walked away smirking slightly when she watched the girl's eyes following her till she entered her room.

Oh, how Lalisa likes to torture and play with feelings!