The game has just started

See You Later

"Oh goodness, what did the boy turn himself into like!?!" Jennie said exasperated, throwing her hands in the air. Chaeyoung put her Magazine aside to look at the scene in front of her. Lalisa rolled her eyes at Jennie before resuming painting her nails. Jisoo pat Jennie's shoulder, "Maybe it's because he was the most affected. Afterall, he loved her too much".  And the words Jisoo used pissed Lalisa off.

"Please, can we not make me the devil in my own story? Okay, I accept that Tae loved me so much but you know how afraid I was! Think from my side too, Jisoo!" And with that, she left the girls, her nailpolish container spilling all over the white table cloth. It was true, though. Jisoo always blames Lalisa for breaking hearts. For making people not believe in love anymore. For making them disgusted by the word love. And Lalisa argues how it's not her fault that they love her a bit too much to get hurt easily. 

Stomping, Lalisa entered the dance classroom which was almost empty except for a group of boys who were practicing to different songs alone. And when she entered, all the eyes pierced into her and Lalisa came to know how it feels to be like a deer in front of lions. All of the boys there were her exes and the guys who loathe her for breaking their friends hearts. Kim Jongin, Kim Taehyung, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Lee Taemin, Jeon Jungkook. All of them were piercing glares at her except the boy who had no experience with her bitterness. Lalisa rolled her eyes before taking her phone out from her Jacket. She threw the Jacket off to the side, leaving her body in black tank top and denims. 

Playing the song she's been rehearsing to, "I am the best" by 2ne1. They're a group of four girls who graduated from the same college before auditioning in YG. They became a famous girl band in Korea. And they were Lalisa's favourite seniors of all time. This song was her jam. Not minding the hawk stares, she flexed her arms before tapping her feet to the beat.

Halfway through the song, Lee Taemin wolf whistled as he joined her. Lalisa looked up to see him walking to her and met Jungkook's flustered gaze before the boy looked down at the floor like it was the most amusing thing. A hand brushed through her waist and that made her face Taemin's lustful gaze. Lalisa was totally not in the mood to flirt so she just shoved him off. A chuckle left the said boy's mouth, "Why Lissie, does my touch still affect you?". Trust Lalisa with her cool acts, she just smirked up at him, "More like you crave to touch me, don't you, Taemin? Sad that you never got to when I was still yours". She pushed him off before replaying the song from the start and dancing again. She could still feel the stares and hear the whispers of them ing about her except Jungkook who was slightly flustered watching her dancing like this. He didn't mind to glare at his own friends for throwing hate on the poor girl.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Your moves are smooth" Lalisa stopped walking towards the door when she heard Jungkook whispering. She smiled at him making him face the floor again before smirking, "Not more smoother than the way you start the conversations with me". She ruffled his hair, "Look at me when talking, you're not talking to the floor, are you?". Taehyung's scoff and Hoseok's grunts were way too audible that she rolled her eyes at them. Jongin stood amused at how Lalisa still had this affect on guys. Good old days when she used to be with him, he felt like he was in heaven and trust him when he says this but he never got to kiss her once. Lalisa doesn't kiss or has intimate skinship with guys. And that still amazes him how she gets the guys so easily wrapped around even with no physical contsct or seduction.

"Said you, I-I can't look into your ey-es" Jungkook cursed mentally for stuttering again but she has the affect on him that it scares him if she's just a crush or more. Contrary to how cocky Jungkook lools and acts, he is a baby in the love field. And Lalisa finds that it is too cute that he's always so shy and how sweet his words are. His words are provoking Lalisa and she knew that it is going to lead to another heartbreak. And so she started the game again.

She kissed his cheek, tiptoeing since he is a bit taller than her, "You're too sweet, Jungkook.You're too sweet for me". And after grabbing her jacket and her phone, she left the room having the boys still gawk at her with their eyes wide after she spoke with Jungkook. Would they warnwarn him about me? Lalisa chuckled at the thought.

The game has just started.