Back at trouble's door

See You Later

"Isn't that Min Yoongi? Your ex?" Jennie nodded as she shoved some of the chocolates they bought at the candy store, still grumpy about having her wanted chocolates sold out and seeing her ex. That mint haired boy had so much of history with her and she somehow is bothered to see him again after so long. Or maybe she is just feeling uneasy necause of the lack of attention from the boy because all she and her sisters get is attention, wherever they go. And the attention is mostly from their exes.

And Min Yoongi is one of her unforgettable ex. She won't admit but she is scared of him even if she manages to put on a strong facade around him. Because of his face and his sassy actions, maybe. Maybe she saw herself in Yoongi most of the times when she was dating him. Sassy, y, charming and cute, she saw herself in him. And that scared her. She is scared of real herself. Because she is something that is not seen by others. Something so scary that leaves the bold, strong Jennie go weak at her own thoughts. 

"I guess he still goes to our college only, I saw him the other day in the library dozing off whilst writing something" Chaeyoung told her, eyebrows furrowed making the other girl sigh.

Something these sisters don't want is to have their exes bug them around.

 

 

 

 

"Hyung! Hyung! She is in our dance class!" Jungkook exclaimed as the said girl walked in with another girl in sweats for the dance class. 

Taehyung sighed as he tied his shoe laces, looking up only to see Jungkook fawning over a certain blonde girl who was busy talking to her sister, Jennie. Taehyung's eyes swept of the flashbacks where he saw her and him in the same room exactly a year and a half ago.

Taehyung met Lalisa in his dance class for the first time. He remembers, she was talking to Jennie like the same and his towel hit her flying when his friend, Hoseok pushed him forward, laughing about some joke he didn't get. Taehyung remembers apologising for so many times to her but she just smiles and shakes her head at him cutely, saying that it was alright. That's how their talks began and Lisa had him whipped in lesser than two weeks. He knows how Lisa loves dancing and he would always watch her perfect moves when alone. Their smiles, laughs and selfies were their own little world. They were everyone's goals. And those memories itself make goosebumps crawl over his skin now as he remembers how stupid he was back then. Despite his hatred, his soft spot for her aches when he realizes that they're just past, history.

"Don't fall for her finesse, Jungkook" He mutters out to the boy next to him after zoning out for so long. Jungkook looks over the elder only to sigh for his hatred for the blonde girl who looks innocent to make him wonder why his friend hates her so much.

"Why do you hate her so much?"

"Oh you'll know it soon" was all the elder could say before their dance class started leaving Jungkook confused.

 

 

 

 

"That boy couldn't take his eyes off you, Liz" Jennie giggled as they both walked out their dance class, drenched in sweat, looking tired yet hot. Their sweats clung to their body like second clothing making the passer-bys gawk at them like hawks.

Lisa brushed her sticky hair behind her ear, "That guy hanging out with Tae? Jungkook was it?". 

Jennie nods, "Yeah, Jeon Jungkook. Looks hot yet cute at the same time. Nice catch if you ask. Plus he dances so good". Lisa giggles as Jennie continues, "Maybe you should play around with him. Because, why not? You've been single for so long after Tae". 

Lisa doesn't respond for a while.Taehyung's face flashes in front of her eyes. She feels Taehyung's hateful glare still boring onto her back but she knows it was just her hallucination. Because she knows, Taehyung won't come back for her after what she has done to him. His boxy smile makes a soft smile stretch on her lips. She shook her thoughts off.

"Yeah, let the game begin then. Jungkook would surely like that" She replies and the sisters giggle at how they're back at trouble's door.