Shy shy shy

See You Later

Soft wind brushed her front hair back to the sides. She slept peacefully in the chaos, her face shining in the dimming lights of the late afternoon. Her eyelashes lashed down by her cheeks, fluttering like butterfly wings. Her calm breaths constantly kept blowing the hair that keeps falling down by her eyes. Seems like even nature has fallen in love with Lalisa Manoban. No one could keep their eyes to themselves. Even Mr. Kim who was supposed to be scolding Lalisa for sleeping in his period, which is her first class of the day but kept quiet knowing her, trying bring the students' attention to the blackboard back again. The Math teacher couldn't be more frustrated with his students.

Jungkook would say he was the luckiest to sit beside the angel herself among all the boys that could've if he was any later to the class because of that stupid roomate of his forgot to set alarm. Oh, how he hates Kim Taehyung sometimes! By the time he entered the class, it was almost full, noisy but queit at the same time and Jungkook saw the reason himself. Lalisa was sleeping there quietly and none dared to wake her up and he ended up sitting at the seat next to hers. 

He forgets breathing when he sees Lalisa eyes fluttering open. Soon, a cute yawn escaped as she stretched her arms, trying to compose herself, confused as she couldn't decipher where she was for a moment. Her lips smiled a sheepish grin when she realised she dozed off in the classroom. She felt an intense gaze from her right side qnd she looked up to meet a pair of big brown eyes that looked back at the blackboard. The fluster couldn't be hidden in Jungkook's cheeks or his nervous actions as he messily stumbled down his pencil.

Lisa chuckled, "Staring is rude, you know?". It would be a lie is she says that Jungkook ain't cute acting nervous, flinching at her voice suddenly booming at him. His face flushed even more and he tried to focus on his book with nothing but blank pages as he didn't take the notes, busy watching Lalisa.

"I-I didn't know it was rude, every- everyone were watching yo- you so I-I" Jungkook stuttered worsening his situation himself, mentally facepalming as the girl next to him grinned wider at his words. He swears he doesn't know it was rude to stare at someone as he didn't have experience with behaving towards girls.

"Aww, Jungkook, look at you being all innocent" Lalisa giggled, her cute voice fastening Jungkook's breathing and his heartbeats skipping. His cheeks were a perfect red when the girl pinched his cheek before standing up and walking away. As she walked to the door, the bell rang and Jungkook was a blushing mess in the noisy students.

 

 

 

Jungkook walked down the corridors, his bag resting over his shoulders. He sighed remembering today's incidents again for the nth time of the day as he walked past his locker, day dreaming until someone waved their hands at him. His vision fixed itself to look at the familiar girl for who his heart races wildly, staring at him in amusement pointing at something beside him. And that's when he knew he halted at Lalisa's locker, blocking it from the girl as he daydreamed earlier. He flushed, backing away but Lalisa grabbed his hand freezing him there.

"Why are you always backing away from my gaze?" She asked in a soft voice, her voice sending chills down his spine. Got you boy!  She thought mercilessly sketching up a plan to play with her new shy boytoy. The worst part was, she just knows how to have boys chanting her name in their sleep.

"I-I can't meet your gaze knowing it's something I'd drown in and never come back swimming to the surface...I-I am not good with anything that's foreign to me, especially someone so magical like you...I-I" Jungkook ran away before he could embarass himself more than he already had.

How stupid can he be? To just go and blurt out something like that? He just confessed to her withing him knowing itself. He didn't even know what he was rambling. He was so nervous. And to say that the boy had no idea that he had confessed love to someone for the first time in his life. He is never good with feelings and he cannot just decipher things straight. He just had to blurt out that! How he wished to erase all those words he said to her! 

But little did they both know that something has already spun around and Lisa just knows how to use the spin to play her game. She smiles at the boy's vanished form. He's something different for a guy he looks like and should be.

Lalisa would never admit but the reply the boy gave her somehow had stinged something in her.