Cruelly so fair

See You Later

Lalisa sighed in relief to hear the voices of the patrols fading away. She could hear Jungkook's breathing next to her so clearly because it was grave silent. Her brows furrowed when she heard noises, more specifically smooching noises. She could see Jungkook's brows knitted in confusion too. She knows there are people near them but it was too dark, only the moon light helping her to see the way through darkness. She signalled Jungkook to part ways from there. To go away from there to be safe. The said boy looked up to her, hesitantly he obeyed without another word. As soon as the brown haired boy was out of her sight, Lalisa tip-toed towards the smooching noises. Kissing. Someone were kissing so badly that her face cringed in disgust. Hungry couples, she snickered at the thought before walking backwards to the shared room of her and Chaeyoung before any patrol could catch her wandering. 

As she was walking, she felt herself come to a halt because of a strong grip that stopped her from taking another step. The touch felt familiar. A bit way too familiar. A bit way too familiar that goosebumps crawled her skin. And she didn't want to confirm it by looking at the person's face. So she tried to yank her arm away but the grip of the person was too stubborn just like the person himself. Kim Taehyung is just too stubborn. And Lalisa knew that she walked in on trouble herself. Sighing dhe tried to pull her arm away but he just won't let go. Doesn't he hate me a bit too much to even come near my shadow? Lalisa wondered. But his touch made all the dead feelings come back to their life. And it was just one touch. They both know how powerful they are in each other's heart. But both are too stubborn to accept it.

"Lalisa Manoban, detention. Library. Now. No sleep" And with that Taehyung released his grip on her and walked away, the patrolling cloak flying as he walked away. Lalisa's eyes widened as she eyed the boy walking away, not caring about the fact that he flickered the flames in Lalisa's eyes. Lalisa's glare and gritted teeth could have him dead six feet under ground but Lalisa couldn't imagine the angelic-easy-to-fluster boy turned into a devil himself. He was not the Taehyung she knew. He was not the boy she was with. He was totally not her ex. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taehyung walked down the cold corridors, clutching the cloak of his uniform tightly to his lean self as he made his way to the library with the blonde girl following his footsteps begrudgingly. The weather was too cold today. He could feel the shivers run down him. He was fully clothed in his patrol uniform and sweaters with even a cloak wrapping his body. Yet he could feel his fingers turn blue and the mist coming from his breaths. He side glanced at the girl who wore nothing but her thin boxers, tank top and a cardigan. He could see her shivering and he let her shiver the night in the cold library that was messed up by the late night owls. He stopped and pointed her a pile of books to be arranged before sitting down at the table nearest to the shelves, to watch her punishment done by her.

Lalisa eyed the books in horror.There were too many heavy books. And the weather too; was not helping her usual lazy self. Plus her sleep was at the stake. The only thing she loves doing at nights unlike doing any work like she was supposed to do now. And without casting a glance towards her ex, she bagan with her work, clumsily piling up more books trying to arrange them. She is never good at doing things like these. Guess who did not get to sleep that night!

 

 

 

Taehyung's eyes drooped heavily but he forcefully kept them open to see his ex suffer. And she is suffering with her cluminess and all the work he gave. And then a very loud thud made his eyes throw its sleep away as he looked alarmed at the sight in front of him. 

 

Lalisa was on the floor, unconscious, books pooling her sides. There was even a slight scar on herher arm because of the metal stool she used to arrange the books on the top shelf. Taehyung's soft side would want to scoop her in his arms and take her to the infirmary but his hard side wanted to laugh how clumy she still is.

 

And before he could even come up with his decision, another pair of arms scooped her up. Taehyung's eyes narrowed at the particular geeky boy who was studying at the farthest corner earlier. And boy, he didn't like him next to her like always. This prick was the one who half ruined their beautiful relationship.