Innocence of his

See You Later

"Does that taste good?" Lalisa hummed as Jungkook fed her kimchi rice. Lalisa got used to eating only the western food, pizzas, burgers, pastas. Of course, native food sounds heavenly. And getting fed by a cute flustered boy sounds even more heavenly. That became a routine to her. Jungkook used to take her to his table to eat lunch. Almost everyday since he got comfortable talking with her and being around her. He wasn't that shy anymore but his innocence still amazes Lalisa as comparing his style to his behaviour.

She often sees Min Yoongi (Jennie's possessive ex), Kim Seokjin (Jisoo's admirer), Park Jimin (Chaeyoung's best friend), Kim Namjoon (Jisoo's ex), Jung Hoseok and Kim Taehyung (her exes). It's a trouble facing them, actually awkward. And when Jungkook invites her sisters too, the hell will almost break lose. His friends aren't really on good terms with them. That was an obvious fact. Jennie gets tired of Yoongi's stares, Chaeyoung always keeps on blabbeeing with Jimin, Jisoo getting annoyed by Seokjin is on a total different level along with Namjoon's lustful gazes at her. Looks like Namjoon still hasn't got over Jisoo. And let's not go near how powerful Taehyung and Hoseok glares are thrown at her. Hoseok is okay, she can control him but Taehyung is the Satan himself. She wonders and regrets how things have been lately. How she created a monster in him still tears her up.

"Nothing is more tastier than you" Lalisa's nose scrunched in disgust as Taehyung's new girl toy was all over him, straddling him in his lap and almost all of his face like a dog. Lalisa didn't know how much Taehyung would get affected by her stupid mistake. Everyone in the table didn't seem to mind them both. This has become a daily routine. Eberyday Taehyung would either show up with a new girl or some hickeys bruising his neck. But always reeking of the dirty deed. Jungkook oblivious to all those, keeps on feeding Lalisa everyday, joking around with her. He was lost in his pure innocent world though there was hell in front.

Lalisa would always get green eyes, cheeks flushing red in anger with Taehyung's deeds. However, he was one of the best ex she spent her time with. And seeing her ex doing all this in front of her eyes almost breaks her apart. She knew that as well though she won't admit that she still hasn't got over Taehyung. Then again, who'd? He's one golden boy. The best, the most perfect, the unrealistic boy with traits as beautiful as his face.

Hoseok seems to notice how she looks at either of boys. His usual sunshine smile falls. He knows he ain't getting the girl ever again but he somehow knows Lalisa would mess up with his friends and that makes him even more sadder. He can't risk having Jungkook's heart broken in Lalisa's hands. To show what she really is, what her real motives are to Jungkook, he does the most sinful thing that'd break bro code. But then again it's for the greater good. He won't mind them hating him for this but he can't let things happen in front of his eyes. And he won't let them happen.

Since he was sitting beside Lalisa, opposite to Jungkook,it'd be even more easy to make the nasty thing happen. Hoseok knows her weaknesses and though she won't admit, she still wants to be touched in a way that brings her adrenaline all up. And she is as pure as  Mary at this. 

Hoseok's hand brushes over her thigh in a soft feathery way that almost made her shiver. Her cheeks flushed red and eyes widened when she realizes what's Hoseok is doing. But she can't help it. Her thighs are her weak spots. Hoseok kept on moving it up and down in a ghostly way, tickling her in a feverish way. And that went on until she let out a faint moan of pleasure, forgetting the whole world there. Taehyung's eyes narrowed at her, the girl on him long forgotten. But Jungkook was too blind to see. He chuckled shocking the three of them. 

"If you love kimchi so much, you should have said so!" He giggled before feeding her another spoon. Jaws of the other three hit the floor, including the girl who was with Taehyung. 

And something churned inside her heart, How can someone be this innocent? It would break my heart to break his. I can't! And she smiled weakly at the cute boy before glaring at Hoseok Hoseoso hard that it made him gulp. But her eyes softened when she saw his eyes pleading silently to not break his heart. And swallowed before reassuring him with a hand squeeze. And Hoseok smiled at her the way he used to and she returned the favour.

She won't break his heart. 

At least not intentionally.