The Queens are back!

See You Later

"Did you hear the news about the Queens' return?" A gingerhead girl asks her brunette friend, curiously tapping her pen on the canteen's table as the said girl shook her head, continuing to work on the never ending homework that she was stressed on about.

"Well the Queens are back to rule! Daebak!" The girl exclaims again, her expression in total excitement as she squealed annoying her friend who tried to concentrate on her work but failing because of the squeals that filled the entire canteen suddenly even from the boys who are now gawking at the new presence.

"Omfg! They're really back!"

"God, look at them! So gorgeous!"

"I really missed these girls strutting down the corridors in their elegance!"

"Just the definition of beauty they are!"

"They look more hotter, ier than before! They look inhuman!"

"I can't believe that I ambreathing in the same air as them angels!"

The girl just slammed her books shut, hearing those comments and squeals as she followed the gaze of her squealing ginger friend only to see four insanely gorgeous girls strutting down the room to the seats that are only for VIP kids of the school- the seats where the famous idols, rookies and celebrities are meant to sit at.

"Blackpink is really back..." She breathed out as she eyed the girls again in amazement.

 

 

"Feels good to be back after a long time!" The maknae sighed in glee, sipping on the coke as she winked at some unknown boys who were eyeing her and her sisters making them turn all flustered with her actions in the same process annoying her eldest sister, Jisoo.

"Lisa, we just were not here in the university for a year because of your own wish us to study abroad but you got bored with it. Don't make it look like someone forced you to be locked up and you're seeing the outside world for the first time! And you even started playing around..." Jisoo blabbered until Lisa shoved some fries into , shutting her sister up as she continued with her actions.

"You say as if you are no player when you're the best this university has ever saw, Jisoo" Jennie piped in making the said girl frown as the younger girls chuckled at the truth. Jennie brushed her bangs to the side chuckling along with the girls. 

 

 

"Comeon, Kookie, don't let their looks decieve you. They're the worst es in the history of worst es, Especially the blonde, Lalisa" The boy frowned at his friend gawking at the girl, who replied him with a wink. His own heart fluttered but Taehyung knew better about the girls so he tried to not spare them a glance.

"But hyung! That Lalisa girl is just my type. She has those big brown eyes-" His whining was cut off with when the older boy kicked him under the table making him wince in pain. The older boy's face turned serious as he spoke, "You are new here. You don't know them at all. They are dangerous, Jungkook. You gotta play on the safe side if you want to graduate without hurting yourself in here!".

Maybe it was just Junkook's imagination but he saw someyhing glicker in his hyung's eyes as he warned him. His eyes were glaring at him, nose flaring all of a sudden his smile vanishing from his place replaced by a sneer. He looks deadly like a monster. Like a beast as he warned the younger, his ears turning red. Before the yoinger could even reply with a nod, the older boy got to on his heels, walking away from his sight.

Why is hyung so angry all of a sudden? Are the girls really that bad? Jungkook questioned himselfhimself as he looked back at the girl who was chuckling along with the other three with her, looking so aforable while doing so. 

For the first time ever, Jungkook got swayed by a girl's beauty for he was the one that always stole girls' hearts without his actions.

For the first time ever, Jungkook believed that love at first sight could really be true with having the said girl, Lalisa's smiling face in his thoughts for the rest of the day.