TWO

Chances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 months later

Jae woke up screaming he was haunted by the same dream for the last 3 weeks. She was walking out of the hospital with his hands around her waist. She looked at him and smiled, the smile that reached her eyes and brightens up her face. The smile she used to give him. He smiled back and leaned closer to whisper something in her ears that made her laugh. They were a picture of a couple in love. The sudden flashes of cameras startled them, making them momentarily motionless. Reporters suddenly appeared asking questions, demanding straight answers. "Dara are you really pregnant?" "What about 2ne1? Your drama? "Who's the father?" And then she touched her stomach and smiled. "Yes, I am pregnant." The reporters had gone wild, reaching for her, mad for more information. But she remained quiet. One reporter however repeated a question loudly, "Who's the father?" 

"Me." The man announced. 

Jae woke up panicky, gasping for breath, soaked with perspiration. That ambush interview haunted him like it really wants him dead. That man. The man that he hates most is no other than Dara's ex boyfriend. 8 years, how can he fight that? 

She's pregnant, he's not the father. Sharp stabs of pain rips right through him. 

He prayed for his heart and God did gave it back. 

But it was no longer whole. It was stabbed, sliced and ripped into pieces. 

He was in Japan for another concert, but his mind and heart was left in Korea. People around him are clueless to the inner turmoil that breaks him everyday. s however saw right through him. They never asked him questions, one look at him and they knew that everything turned worst. He smiled when needed. Act happy when scenes ask for his laughter. He had to thank his acting coach for a job well done. But he was not happy. It will take a miracle to see his genuine smile now. 

Even in the middle of performing, glimpses of vague and painful images would come unbidden. Catching him off guard, making him ache even more. The members, bless them, acts fast. Covering his vulnerable moments, saving his . They offered him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter