Chapter 6

Not In That Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Author Note: I'm so sorry that it takes so long for me to update this story as I'm really busy with work, I'm really bad at multitasking too so I have to make sure that I finish my work first before doing other things. Again, it might sound like excuse but I really am sorry for that, hope you guys still interested with this story. Have a good day everyone.

 

 

It has been a while since MOONBYUL have this peaceful and warm sleep and compare to her restless sleepless night before, she welcomes this moment full-heartedly but all good things must end one way or another. Before she knows it, slow and soft lullaby woke her up and taking her time basking in the warm embrace she in like a warm blanket during winter time. Smiling, she feels a soft hand slowly tracing her face and poking on her nose make her open her eyes, dim light from the sun that almost setting make her angel look glowing and MOONBYUL heart beat a bit faster than normal. Looking into those brown eyes making her breath hitch and she can feel her sorrowful heart bit by bit less hurting now and surrounding by sweet vanilla smell make her heart feel safe at the moment. 

“Hey, you awake”
“Yeay, owh, I’m sorry! Your legs must be tired”

MOONBYUL make a quick action by sitting up even though that was the last thing that wanted to do at the moment but doesn’t want to overstep her boundaries and overstay on those warm lap, also, she kind of embarrassed with her outburst earlier on stranger lap no less. Well, not really a stranger if you ask her but that her secrets to know and she wishes to keep that as a secret for a long time until this stranger become more than just passing stranger for her hopefully near future.

“NO-no, it’s okay, I don’t mind. Well my legs kind of asleep long ago so it’s not like I can walk right now”

Her angel giggling at her own remark make MOONBYUL both ashamed and delightful at the same times. How can someone just giggle and I just magically heard a bell sound thought MOONBYUL.

“Sorry for that and thank you too, it kind of embarrassing actually but yeah, thank you for leading me your lap I guess, SoHee-shi” 

Kim SoHee, an angel that often pop-up on MOONBYUL mind even before she stumbled upon SoHee played the piano and sung in the old building. Something about the girl make MOONBYUL attracted to her, maybe her soft and warm smile she shown even when people making fun of her or the understanding gaze she sometimes was thrown to MOONBYUL when people keep plastering her just to know more about SOLAR or maybe her daydreaming face she makes when their teachers blabbering nonstop about something non-school related making MOONBYUL can’t stop stealing glances at her. She never spoke in class other than when asked by the teachers, just smiles, but those few spoken words that left does leave an impact on MOONBYUL.
  
“Ah, you know my name?”
“Of course, we’re a classmate. Why shouldn’t I?”
“It just that we never talked so I thought that you don’t know my name and also, you’re kind of popular so I assume that you don't know about someone like me”
“Don’t say that, I’m not popular at all and I always wanted to talk to you but I guess I’m kind of shy to start the conversation with you”

If both of them actually looking at each other at the moment, they will see that their faces mirroring each other, blushing with a hint of soft and shy smile ready to brake at the end of each lip. Basking in the soft glow of sunset, each heartbeat sync with each other and new friends just blooming like the first flower in spring.

Walking side by side, they keep on chatting about this and that forgetting their surrounding and just stay in their small bubble filled with a warm heart and giddy feeling. As much as both of them wanted the time to stop but alas world doesn’t revolve just around them and it’s time for them to temporarily separated and the junction being their witness how much they dislike the road to separate their destination and how much MOONBYUL want to send SOHEE home like a good “friend” should do but it might be too early for that and also SOHEE need to stop at the mart first to buy something and the fact that their house on opposite direction doesn’t make it any better decision either. Taking their time saying goodbye, each of them both still feels like in a dreamy state with how today’s event actually happen and not just some daydreams that they unconsciously shared before.

“So, here we are, you sure you don’t want me to send you home? It’s no problem at all, after all, you stay with me until this late too. I don’t feel good you walk alone this late too”
“It’s okay Byul-ah, it’s not that late yet and I’m used to walking alone too. And I still have some errand to do too, urmmm, see you tomorrow at school?”
“Well if you say so and of course I will see you tomorrow and I can’t wait. Please be careful and thank you for today”
“Thank you too, you too okay, be careful on your way home”

Both cheeks glowing with redness with each other words and with last goodbyes, they parting ways, one with a shy smile and another one with silly big smile decorating their face waiting for tomorrow to come early. It obvious tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter