Chapter 5

Not In That Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The incident that happens in the morning left Moonbyul stress up and unable to focus on the class, fighting with Solar always left her feeling sad and guilty always. She determines to make it right later on by apologies to Solar and maybe asking her if she wants to walk home together after school then they can stop at ice cream shop and spent time together with some more. Feeling a bit okay, she starts focusing on class but then again thinking about spending time with Solar make her feeling giddy and excited bring her focus tumbling to the pavement because there’s no way she can focus now when her mind busy making plan for this evening.

 

As soon as the bell rings for lunch hour, she runs straight to the dining hall to meet with Solar, excitement get the best of her this time that she totally doesn’t care if she bumps into other students on the way there. But to her dismay, when she arrived there none of her friends were there but she just thinking that she’s the one that came early so she buys her lunch and settles down waiting for others. After 15 minutes of waiting, she became more anxious because she still doesn’t see any familiar face came through the door so she decides to eat her lunch slowly and if they still not there then she will find them but knowing that they don’t even inform her that they won’t be eating lunch there does hurt a bit even though they just befriend her because of Solar but still, she even informs them beforehand if she won’t be able to make it to lunch if she has some other thing to do.

 

Refuse to be clouded with her emotion, she focuses on thinking where would they went to and the thought that Solar probably the one that refuses to came here because of what happened this morning does cross her mind but she doesn’t want to be judgmental and she thinks she knows Solar enough that that girl won’t do that just because of something petty like that. After finishing her lunch, she goes around the school ground looking for her supposed to be friends but it seems like her effort is fruitless as they were nowhere to be found, thinking hard, she decides to climb up to the rooftop for her last effort.

 

This time her luck is on her side as she can see them thru small window on the rooftop door, feeling relief she opens the door to get to them. They seem like they are in some serious talk as none of them even realize Moonbyul arrival and continue talking, well it does some serious talking apparently the subject of their discussion no other than Moonbyul herself and listening that they talking about her, Moonbyul steps came to halt so does her smiling face, she ducks under the big pipes and hiding there listening to their conversations and at first it just a rambling about the incident in the morning and some of them making comments about it.

 

She can’t say that she totally understood it because it does hurt a bit when instead of talking about it with her, Solar decides to go behind her back and talk about it with someone else even if they are their mutual friends. That is their problem and why not talk about it with her instead, why must run away from her and talk about it with someone else which in her mind will never solve the problem especially if they included the third party into it but instead of coming out of her hiding and approach them, she decides to continue listening because only then she believes she will know Solar true feeling about this problem and also about her, if not Solar will refuse to totally bear her feeling to Moonbyul even if she forced her to.

 

“You know what the best unnie, I mean, you guys have been friends like what, ten years, I’m pretty sure you know this will happen eventually right?”

“I agree with Hwasa Sun, you can’t just hide it or run away from it anymore. Why can’t you just confront Moonbyul about it, pressure her into talking I must say then you guys can straight this one out, no pun i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter