Chapter 2

Not In That Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alarm clock ring after seems like a long sleepless night for Moonbyul, get up from her bed was so hard and at this point of time blinking her eyes also hard to do. Rubbing away all dried tears from her eyes, Moonbyul finish getting ready and make her way to wake up the princess. After a deep breath Moonbyul proceeds to open the door to wake up Solar but at the same time closing the door to her heart so that none of her emotion will spill over once she faces the owner of her heart or that what she thought anyway.

 

Well, it seems like she did not need anymore as Solar already up and ready to face the day ahead, no more whiny Solar refuse to wake up or bratty Solar that make Moonbyul carry her to the bathroom.

 

“Owh good morning, you woke up early today princess”

“Byul!, Where have you been yesterday, I’ve been looking for you. BTW, Good morning to you too, how do I look?”

“Beautiful as always Yong, I have some errand yesterday so I can’t go home with you, I’m sorry”

“It’s okay, Eric-sunbae sent me home anyway, oh also today onward he will be fetching and sending me home Byul so I won’t be walking to school with you anymore okay”

 

Walking to and from school with Solar is the best time of the day for Moonbyul and now she no longer have the privilege to do that makes everything that happens yesterday more real and making her heart clenching. Is this how her day will be today onward? Will she able to buried her feeling if this hurtful thing keeps on piling?

 

“Yea sure, do you need me to make you breakfast first before you go to school Yong?”

“No, I’m just eat something on the way Byul. See you later, don’t wait for me okay”

“Okay, have a great day princess”

 

And just like that Solar dash to the front door without looking back at her. Feeling of emptiness and hurt fill her heart with every step that she takes, it feels like instead of healing, the crack in her heart became bigger and bigger making the emotional pain became more to physical pain.

 

As soon as she arrives at school, Moonbyul making a beeline for her class to avoid any more unnecessary view. Just by walking through all those students she can already predict that everyone hypes about the new couple and it enough to suffocate her. Good thing that they are in different class but that does not stop the news to reach her and knowing that most of her classmate knows that she closes with Solar will make her the best target to her classmate to get the best gossips.

 

Just as she predicted, as soon as she sits on her chair, her classmate surrounding her and making her a bit panic and if not for the help from one of her classmate, she probably will suffer from panic attack with all the questions and lack of oxygen. After a while, the bell ring indicates that class will start which mean Moonbyul can finally take a deep breath again.

 

When the bell rings again saying that its time for a break, Moonbyul make a dash to the door to avoid her classmate. Walking to lunchroom bring along a lot of hesitation and what-ifs in her mind. Will Solar be there with her new boyfriend and if they are what should she do. All those questions flooding her mind making her heart racing too. Sure enough, the new couple is there with their friends or more like Solar circle of friends as she just tags along most of the time. Bringing herself to sit and eat there is a challenge, the good thing is that nobody knows about her feeling to Solar or that what she thought anyway.

 

“Owh there you are Moonbyul, where were you yesterday?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter