Chapter 1

Not In That Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul sat on the stair looking into space thinking about what had happened today, to say that her heartbreaking would be an understatement but that would be the only word that she can use to describe the situation now.

 

She keeps on thinking whether her decision to stay quiet about her feeling towards the older girl is the best or not but deep down in her heart she knows that even if she confesses her feeling to Solar, things will change and the chances for Solar to actually have the same feeling to her is probably none and it might make things worse if she keeps on pursuing her heart.

 

Knowing each other since childhood does not guarantee you know the other person to the core. It might be an illusion if she said that just by looking at Solar face, she can read her feeling but until this morning that what she believed on. Those illusions that she keeps on believing apparently crushed to the ground when she seen with her own eyes and hear it with her own ears those words Solar said to the sunbae from Music Club.

 

Was it so hard to believe that Solar confessed to Eric sunbae when she already witnesses the event herself or she just too blind to see the truth that it actually happens? Was there any sign showing that her beloved like someone else or she just too consumed with her own illusion that she knows the older girl inside out.

 

Too much feeling come rushing into her heart and brain right now and it feels like she is hit by the bus nonstop. She physically and emotionally hurt and there’s nothing that can stop it from keep on hurting her, should she continue to cry or should she run until her legs give up on her. Would it be less hurting if she sleeps now but can she even close her eyes without the said event keep on repeating on her brain like a broken record?

 

It has been four hours she been hiding here but in her mind, it has been forever. Her phone stop vibrating already, maybe they stop looking for her or maybe the phone dead, who knows. Will Solar keep on looking for her or will she indulge herself with the new relationship she has?

 

Sooner or later she still needs to face all of them and that what she afraid the most, can she push down her feeling and pretend everything okay when inside she feels like there are a million knives stabbing her straight to her heart. Should she continue her role as the best friend and be happy for Solar or should she being selfish and crack open her heart so that the older girl can finally see what she should have seen. Was it a bad thing to be happy even when the whole world is against her?

 

After seems like long after midnight, Moonbyul heading back to her house where she will need to face the truth and putting back her best friend's mask on and congratulate Solar and be happy for her. It might seem like the most ironic thing to do, saying that she happy that Solar take the leap of faith and confess to Eric when here she is, afraid to even put down the mask that she has been wearing long ago.

 

As soon as the house came to her view, her heart clenchin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter