Chapter 7

Not In That Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Feeling slightly angry at herself for being so weak emotionally and a fool for easily being affected just by the mention of Solar name, she trying her best to stay calm but the more Seulgi talk, angrier she feel but to whom or what does this emotion directed to she's not sure herself. All the talks seems surreal for her and the fact that she knows about their little amusement and bet not helping at all, but here she is half listening to Seulgi and half berating herself for talking all this when she just can shove it back to their face for making her as a fool but this is not MoonByul if she just lets anyone walk over her and not getting the back whether its friends or not and the longer she sitting here with Seulgi, her determination to take all this and play this game increase. How easy is that for her to make up her mind when she is fueled with angered she think, maybe it not the best way to make a decision during heated moment but this is the best decision she ever made she think. 

 

One thing that going to school with a bunch of rich kids ever taught her is that they need to know who's the boss and she will be damn if she ever lets them walk all over her ever again. She knows that it's really not fair to do what she's going to do to Solar after all good things the older girl have done to her since they were younger and as much its hurt to admit it, Solar have played an important role in her life and make her who she is today for better or for worse.

 

But at the moment all she can think of is to hurt the older girl as much as she feels right now no matter how much she loves or still in love with the older girl, love does all crazy things to people anyway so what's difference does it makes if that's the path she will take. One thing she really needs right now is some good night sleep and she will be worried about all that when she wakes up later but not with an impending headache, she really needs her sleep, it's not like anything will change in just a few hours and for now all these dramas not important for her and she just want to go to bed without any worries even just for tonight.

 

Determine to make sure that she's well prepared to play this game, she lay low for a few days and avoid as much as possible any contact with all the girls. Not just that, she also spent most of her time with her new friend instead. Spend time with SoHee makes her feel so muc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter