Chapter 4

Not In That Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her relationship has been few weeks old already and Solar really can say that she is happy with it but she feels that there is always something missing and she knows what is it. Moonbyul! Her best friend and also cute dongseng that always with her but it seems like her time with her star lessen day by day. Byul no longer wake her up in the morning and rarely say good night, she always busy with teacher’s errand to have lunch together and if she does not anything to do, she no longer pays much attention to her.

 

Well she knows that Byul does not really comfortable with having Eric around and it kind of irks her because in her mind Byul should know better and she wants them both in their life now and why can’t she put aside their differences and spent time with her regardless whether Eric’s there or not like how her boyfriend do. But after some thinking, she knows that it also hard for Byul as it always has been both of them against the world and now there’s someone else that taking her attention away and that probably why Byul has been making spaces between them.

 

She also feels that she also plays a role in this crisis too, she spends too much time with her boyfriend that she forgets about Byul. If she did not physically spend time with him, she will virtually contact him and that probably also the reason for Moonbyul to push her aside. Making her mind, she decides that tonight she will spend her time with Byul like before and tomorrow she will walk to school with Byul like always too. They will talk about everything and probably stop to eat some teobbokki on the way home, it sounds like a plan and she's quite happy with it.

 

It’s already half past eleven at night and Moonbyul still haven came back home yet and she also doesn’t pick up her phone. Solar was worried and now she just pissed off because her plan probably is ruin now, she has told Eric earlier that she will be to school on her own tomorrow and even though that boy does not sound happy but he agreed nonetheless and now after so much effort, Moonbyul does not even shown her face yet.

 

When the clock strike 12, she hears someone unlock the door and footsteps getting louder. She waits until Moonbyul appear to her sight before making her present known.

 

“So you decide to came home now huh, where have you been? Is that so hard for you to pick up you phone and don’t tell me you phone dead because I know it’s not”

“Woah, you scared me Yong, why did you sit on the dark? I’m sure Mr. Kim can still pay for the electrics bill even if you turn on the light you know.”

 

Moonbyul chuckled humorlessly making Solar angrier.

 

“You didn’t answer my question Moonbyul.”

“Ah, well I was at my classmate house finishing some school project and we totally loss in the zone I guess. Also, my phone was in silent that’s why I didn’t realize you called me. Sorry Yong, you know I won’t purposely ignore you right?”

 

Hearing an explanation from Moonbyul not really satisfied her for some reasons but if that what Byul said then that will be what she believes in.

 

“Why aren’t you sleep yet Yong? It’s late already and we have still have school tomorrow”

“Ah about that, I was waiting for you so that we can spend time together like before but I guess it’s late now but tomorrow I’ll be going to school and back home with you. Can we?”

 

Solar doesn’t know why she suddenly felt shy when she asking that questions, it’s not like this is the first time she will spending time with Moonbyul and she can feel herself blushing with the thought of spending time together with Moonbyul. Hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter