CHAPTER 2

MARRIAGE CONTRACT [SLOW UPDATE]

Kim jaejoong working at restaurant as a part time. He just not only work at restaurant but his work more than one. He has no choose because he has to pay debt not from him but from his father. His father unknown where to be find and the gangster hunt jaejoong as a substitute his father. If he not paying a debt geun suk will hunt him for life and make his slave. First time geun suk meet jaejoong, he felt attracted to him beauty and he make sure will get him matter what.

Jaejoong busy tidy the dining table when his eyes saw the gangster enter restaurant. He panicked and try to think what should doing. His eyes chaotically to find a sport he can hide. When the gangster almost near, he immediately enter of VIP dining room. Without thinking anything, he hide under dining table and lower the white cloth from table. He hide almost a half hour. When he felt the gangster are gone, he slowly out from hide but stop immediately when he hear a footsteps enter room. He step back hide again. He know from the footsteps not just the only one person but more. They are take a seats at where he hiding.

"Where you meet up with Mr.choi?" Ask Mr.Jung.

"Tuesday." Reply yunho simple and Mr.Jung just nods

"I hear Mr. Lee daughter just arrived here. If I did not mistakes his daughter's name is Yuri. She just ended her study in abroad. I hear she went go blind date. What if you just try go blind date with Yuri?"

"*sigh* Appa. Why you so obsessed get me marry?"

"I just want you have a family. You age already 33 years old. You not young anymore yunho."

"But I'm not ready yet. Can you just give me  another condition than married?"

"The result of my final. You have get marry if you want my department. If still not married within 6 months don't dream you can be CEO."

"*rolled eyes* fine. Let just not talking about this again. It just made me almost lose my appetite." Yunho continue eat his food. Mr.Jung just can only chuckled while shake his head.

Jaejoong accidentally overheard their conversation. he patiently waiting for another minute to make sure  they are gone. He felt joyful when he hear a footsteps step away from table. He get out after footsteps complete gone. He twist his body after long time seat under the table. Suddenly he jump surprised when he hear a footsteps behind him. He immediately turn around. His eyes widen open same for yunho when they are looking each other. Yunho come back to take his phone leaving on the dining table but unexpectedly saw jaejoong get out under the dining table.

"You again. What are you doing under the table? How long you hide in there?" Yunho curious ask jaejoong with cold face.

"Well... Enough can hear your conversation with your father from first to the end." Jaejoong rub his neck while smiled awkward

"What! Are you ing kidding me.*sigh* why we  always meet up in such circumstances?" Yunho felt annoying.

"Maybe is a fate."

"What do you mean?"

"Well... We always meet because is a fate of me to help you. Don't you think that?"

"What are you talking about?" Help me? Like what?"

"*rolled eyes* married me"

"*blinked eyes* w-what?! Are you ing out your mind!" Yunho cursed angrily.

"Wow! I didnt know a rich guy like you know how to swear. I thought a rich guy always polite." Teasing jaejoong

"I'm a human too. How can i not swear if you  just say nonsense. What just in your mind say this damn ."

"Hold down. What i just say is make a sense. Married me. I'm  serious. Your father want you married and I'm a your fate to help you out from this damn . I try to help you. Can you just ing felt thankful?" Jaejoong start to felt annoying. He now hug himself.

"I'm not gay."

"I'm also not gay either"

"If you not why you offer me married you?"

"For goodness to us. You don't have to be afraid for be responsible to your wife as a husband because I'm not your wife. For good sake, I'm a man."

"I can't trust stranger." Yunho do not want to take the risk of a high.

"What are you trying to do?!" Ask yunho when he saw jaejoong take his phone on the table. He type on the touch screen phone with his flawless fingers. After finish, he give back to yunho.

"I put my number in your phone. Kim jaejoong. Now I'm not a stranger anymore. I give you time to think. Anyeong." Jaejoong just get away from room leaving yunho who still blank from this situation.

"What the hell..." Yunho blink his eyes multiple stare at his screen phone.

 

 

 

Finish for chapter 2... Ugrh! I'm so tired but have to finish another chapter(T_T)... I has more 4 chapter to finish... I have finish right now because after this I can't update for a longggggggg...... Time (´-`) wish me luck! (ó﹏ò。)