CHAPTER 5

MARRIAGE CONTRACT [SLOW UPDATE]

Park yoochun busy typing his laptop. His work interrupted when the office phone rang. He press the button phone answer the call

"Mr.park. Mr.Jung yunho want to meet you." Say his assistant

"Let him in"

"Okay Mr.park"

Yoochun continue his work while waiting yunho come his office. A few minutes later, he hear someone knock his door.

"Come in!" Shout yoochun when he know who the person behind the door. Yunho coming and take a seat on the chair. He tilt his chin on hands waiting yunho to speak. When yunho still not speaking, he start to speak first.

"Explanation"

"Explanation for what?"

"* rolled eyes* marriage contract"

"When you can start made me a contract?" Yunho not giving yoochun the answer him want but he questioned him back

"Give me the reason before I made you a contract." Yoochun too do not want to give up

"*sigh* Yoochun-ah you not stupid. I know you know what I mean"

"Hyung. Wedding not matter mess. Marriage is about two person love each other and has life together forever. It is about feeling."

" I know but I have no choice. I have to marry if I want my appa department but I'm don't want married yet."

"*shock* you want make someone as victim just your benefit? You so selfish hyung. I felt pity for her who will became your wife. She so unlucky." Yoochun just can shook his head. He do not like the way him.

"This not my fault. Moreover he offer me first marry him. So he not a victim at all."

"How can she.. I mean how she know your problem? W-wait! W-what you just say early? H-he? What do you mean?" Yoochun can't assess and still confused with yunho sentences.

"*sigh* yes I mean he. So I should not felt worry or guilty because he a man and don't think weird like changmin. I'm straight." Yunho point his finger on yoochun face.

"*sigh long while thinking a moment* give me 2 months. You just give me are terms. The rest let me manage."

" can you make faster than 2 months?"

" I'm a busy man. You not only of my clients. It just 2 months not 2 years. So please be patient."

"Algesseup. You arrange the day when we can meet up again. I waiting your call." Yunho get up. Before he can make a step, yoochun calling him.

"I know I'm not in position to interrupt your problem but as your best friend I have to say it for you. Don't regret someday what have you do now. Although he a man you still can fall in love with him. Moreover love is something that we don't know. It comes without we realize." After yoochun finished his sentences, he continue typing on his laptop. Not wasting a time, yunho immediately leaving the office without saying goodbye to yoochun. 'Nonsense' yunho just chuckled while shook his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kim jaejoong hiding himself at difficult place to find. He peek behind wall he hide direct at gangster who still try to find him. Jaejoong try not made a noise. After a few later, he sigh felt relief when the gangster far away from his place. He immediately speedy he steps before be caught again. He looked at behind him make sure the gangster not follow him until he felt collide something and fall down. He groans  from impact at his body. He eyes widen open when he saw old woman groans while hold her shoulder. He immediately help the old woman get up from sit.

"Cwesonghapnida ahjumma. I accidentally hit you ahjumma. Cwesonghapnida." Jaejoong bows multiply

"Yah! Where you put your eyes till you can't see me! You make my expensive dress be dirty and you can't pay me back because from the way the application of you I know that you this poor." Insulting Mrs.Jung young-ae while make the disgusting face see him from top to bottom

"Chuckled* I put back speech sorry I just now. Old woman like you are not eligible for forgiveness from anyone. Rich people always arrogant because have money and power. Yes! I'm poor! So what! I don't care at all. At least I not use your money."

"Yah! You very rude! I make sure will suit you!"

"*smirk* go ahead. I not scared. Suit me if you meet with me more. Annyonghigyeseyo ahjumma!" Jaejoong speedy his steps while wave a hand on Mrs. Jung

Mrs. Jung felt like her blood is boiling. 'If I meet you again, I make sure I won't let you go.' Her breathing speed resist angry. Her anger eyes still looking at where jaejoong direct although him can't be see again.

"Mrs.Jung we should go now." Mrs.Jung just nod to her driver and direct where her driver open the door car for her.

 

 

Wohooooh! It be more fun if jae bickering with yunho mother... (≧∇≦)/ huhu! I'm so sleeping and tired... (ㄒoㄒ) I will update again later... See ya!! \(・o・)/!