CHAPTER 3

MARRIAGE CONTRACT [SLOW UPDATE]

This story about of the conversation between yunnie and changminie

____________________________________________

Jung yunho rub his forehead with palm and another hand hold a pen signed papers on the desk. He sigh while lay his back at the chair. He stop  working his hand on the papers. He close eyes trying to relax His body after long time working. Almost week he not meet  jaejoong but not single day he not think what have jaejoong offered him. He still don't know to decided.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

Someone knock his door. He immediately open his eyes. He leads the person to in his room office. The person make a step take a seat in front of him.

"Hyung let lunch"

"I can't changmin. I have many papers to sign and it is very important"

"Again. Hyung can you do it later?"

"Just leave changmin I'm busy"

"Hyung what your problem? I have attention you in this week. You always skip your meals and you be lost in thought. Is there anything about Mr.Jung condition?" Shim changmin looked concern of his best friend. He have consider him as his older brother.

"*sigh* you know me. I'm not ready for in serious relationship. If I married, I have responsible be a good husband who always have come home early. Obey what my wife say and I have to spend a time with her for 24hour. After that I will became a father and my life will be very very very boring. No way! I won't let it happened. I'm not ready have a family. I not satisfied enjoy my single life yet but I still want be  CEO."

"*chuckled* hyung. You be over thinking. Your life will not be like what have you imagine if you meet the person you love"

"*think a moment* changmin. I have something to tell you and I need your opinions." Say yunho make his serious face.

"What else?" Curious changmin and his face come forward to yunho

"I meet the person and offer me married him. Should I accept or not? What do you think?"

"So what the problem. Just marry her. Make a contract how many months you want binding with her. After you be a CEO ended your contract."

"Actually not her but.... He"

"*excited* its more good. You don't have be fear because you can't fall in love with him. His a MAN." Yunho silent thinking a moment what changmin just said.

"*smirk* or you gay? That's why you afraid accept his proposal." Continue changmin jokingly

"Yah! I'm straight!" Yunho smack changmin head

"Ouch! Hyung. Its hurt!" Changmin pout while rub his head

"If you want Mr.Jung department, just married him. Mr.Jung want you married someone. He not said you married her or his. So you can married with whose you choice no matter what a their gender." Suggest changmin

"You a right changmin. First time you be smart"

"Yah! I always smart!"

"You just always be food monster than use your brain."

"Yah! You should thanks me. Anyway let eat. I hungry now"

"*smirk* what just hyung say." Yunho still teasing his little brother

"Hyung just stop it! I'm serious. I'm very hungry and I will dying if not eat right now." Changmin pout make a sad tone

"Okay. Let go." Yunho chuckled. He get up from his chair move direct of the door. Changmin just follow from behind.