CHAPTER 9

MARRIAGE CONTRACT [SLOW UPDATE]

Some remix song from DJ playing in mirotic club make everyone dance more passionate. In a corner seems Geun suk having a fun with women next to him. Suddenly his man come in front of him to report some information about jaejoong.

"Boss i already investigate all place he have works. His employers say he already desist 2 month ago. Since that day, they are never saw him again."

"*sigh* you can go now."

His man bow before leaving the VIP room. Geun suk in a bad mood after get the new that he did not expect from his man. 'Where are you kim jaejoong? You don't have anyone in your life. Then, how can you survive if you not work?'

"Why you so gloomy dear? Just have a fun tonight okey." woman next to him try to cheer him up.

"I'm not in the mood right now. Just get out."

"I can make you forget your bad day today if you let me." his woman say with seduce voice while her fingers try unbotton his shirt.

"*Grab her wrist tightly* are you deaf. You not hear what i say. I say.... I am not in the mood. Get out!" Geun suk glare at her full of annoying while her groan in pain.

"All of you get out!" Geun suk let go her wrist and everyone immediately leave Geun suk alone afraid he will harm them if they are disobey.

Geun suk restless till he can't stay quietly. After a few moment, he sat on the couch and take his smartphone trying contact someone.

"Hello shadow. I have a interesting mission for you and i sure you will like it." Geun suk smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yunho get out from his room after take a shower. He hear a familiar girl voice at the kitchen. Feel curious, he take a look there.

"Jessica what are you doing here. Are you skip the class?" ask yunho while take a sit in front of jessica.

"Good morning oppa. My class is canceled today. I just come here to see your wife. How could you not tell me that you're already married. I'm your sister (pout). If omma not tell me about you, certainly i won't know until now. But i don't expect that you married a guy. I thought you're straight. Over the years, you just date with women. How can you turn be a gay or more accurately biual?" ask jessica curious.

Yunho don't know how to answer her question. He try to find a excuse but immediately sigh a relief when he saw jaejoong.

"Oh! Good morning." jaejoong bow when he realised someone with yunho but immediately regret his action when he feel a pain in the back.

"What happen to you?" ask yunho blankly.

"Are you just ask me a stupid question jung yunho ssi. Literally it is your fault. My waist almost broken because of you!" complain jaejoong while take a time sit on the chair next to yunho.

"Oppa you're cruel. You so rough like a beast to your wife. You should be more gentle for the first night. Look what have you done to his fragile body. You almost broken him. I feel pity for you jae oppa." nagging jessica.

"What the..! No! It's not what you are thinking. I'm not do..." Yunho panic and try to explain the truth. Jaejoong just staring blankly to them not understand at all.

"Don't make a excuse oppa. Literally it is your fault. You should apologize and be more gentle next time."

"*slap his forehead* i'm done with you sis. Imagine whatever you want i don't care anymore but  i not apologize because its truly not my fault."

"You very stubborn oppa. I wonder how jae oppa can married you." jessica only can sigh.

"Ummm... Thank you for pick up my side but can i know who are you?" jaejoong interupt their conversation.

"Ah! Miahnae. I forgot to introduce myself for the first place. I'm jessica but don't be jealous because I'm yunho oppa is sister." jessica wink.

"I'm kim jaejoong.. I mean jung jaejoong." jaejoong make a awkward smile.

"I know. By the way, are you sure you're man?"

"Jessica you're to far." yunho warning.

"I'm 100% a real man." jaejoong smile awkward. 'again! I don't know if i should laugh or cry right now.' (poor jaejae |( ̄3 ̄)|

"Your face. Are you take a plastic surgery?" jessica ask again still cannot believe her eyes. Yunho already slap his forehead again.(〜^∇^)〜

"enough jessica!"

"Why oppa? I'm just curious. How can man be pretty more than women. Even i lose to jae oppa. I don't believe he is nature if his not take a surgery."

"Jessica ssi I'm a poor since born. Surgery is to expensive. And if you still curious, i not used yunho is money because first time i meet yunho my physical condition still like this. If still not believe you can touch my face for a proof." jessica not think twice and rush near jaejoong. She touch, pinch and pull all over jaejoong face. Yunho only can staring them. His feel envy to his sister because he can't easily touch jaejoong's face.

"I can't believe you're real. How can you be so pretty without surgery and your face so smooth. What product you wear?" jessica in dazzling for jaejoong is beauty.

"I'm not wearing anything. Maybe i get my mom is beauty. I can say she is the most beauty in the world." jaejoong smile sadly while thought about his mother. Yunho realize a suddenly change from jaejoong is face and start feel concern.

"So where your mom? I really want to meet her."say jessica excited. Yunho realized jaejoong feel uncomfortable and he interupt their conversation.

"Jessica are you come here without give us a wedding gift?" yunho try to change topic.

"Omg. I forgot. How i can't remember to buy you guys a gift. I should go shopping now. Bye guys we talked later." jessica rushing to go mall leaving the two alone.

"Be safe!" shout yunho and jessica just waving her hand without looking. Yunho full of concern just keep staring jaejoong who already eating without looking at him back.

 

 

Hi guys I'm back! Sorry for short chapter. I in rushing.. I see guys later.. 💜💜💜 from me.