CHAPTER 8

MARRIAGE CONTRACT [SLOW UPDATE]

Mrs Jung stared pointed to the direction of kim jaejoong from top to bottom repeatedly. She come closer on his and way around him. Kim Jaejoong make a confused face on the behavior of strange her. She stop in front of him still glare on him.

"Don't you dream I will accept you be my 'son in law'. Until death I will never accept you. You think I don't know your motive actually. You just want my son money. Am I right." Mrs Jung smirk.

"Omo! How Omma know?" Jaejoong pretend shock.

"Don't you dare called me omma! I'm not your Omma. *smirk* I will tell yunho about this and he will divorce you immediately. You son of don't deserved live in a castle like us. Your placed only deserved under the bridge."

"Go tell him. I don't care. You think he will believe you. He never believed you. You want to know why? Because he LOVED me.thanks to my beauty face. Because this (pointed toward his face) I can seductive yunho. Try tell him.we see he will believe you or hate you because you try discredit the most his love." Jaejoong embrace himself while smirk.

"You....!"

"What's going on?" Yunho enterrupted their conversation.

"Nothing. We are just try to know each other. Right OMMA?" Jaejoong hug Mrs Jung shoulder while make a fake smile.

"Y-yeah." Mrs Jung smiled awkwardly to yunho. Yunho make a suspicious face at they.

"Yunho. Omma said he want to tell you something. (Look Mrs Jung) now yunho already here. So Omma can tell him now." Jaejoong smirk.

"Ugh... I just wanna say your 'wife' is very SPECIAL. I already LIKED jae and can't wait to know him more. Yunho if you let me, I want always want be with jae. So we are can be more CLOSER. Right jae?" Mrs Jung smile devily while tap jaejoong hand at his shoulder.

"Don't you think I will let you easily take my son money. I will make you suffer until you volunteer yourself get out from my mansion. Just wait jaejoong." Whispered Mrs Jung to his ear while fake smiled plastered on her face.

"Okay. I wait." Mocking jaejoong while make big smile on her cause make her more anger to him.

"Young-ae. Let they are rest. They just arrived. Yunho take jaejoong to your room." Mr Jung suddenly spoke make their fight stop.

"Alright appa."

Yunho held out his hand and jaejoong immediately welcomed his outstretched. They are walk toward stair.

"Yunho"

"Yes appa?"

"You forgot something."

Yunho look where his father point. He immediately take jaejoong bagpack in front of the door and go back to jaejoong.

"What are you trying to do?" Asked Mr Jung suspicion.

"Do what?" Mrs Jung pretend don't know.

"I know you many years young-ae. You not someone who can be easily closer to stranger. Why you suddenly be nice to jaejoong?"

"Jaejoong already be yunho 'wife'. I try to get closer on him because I don't want make yunho hate me. Am I wrong to be nice on jaejoong?" Mrs Jung pretend to be sad.

"mianhne for make you feel bad. Its good if you try to accept jaejoong. Cheolmal mianhne." Mr Jung hug her

"Kenchanayo yeobo." Mrs Jung hug him back while smile devily.

Meanwhile....

Jaejoong packing his clothes in yunho closet. Yunho just sit on his couch while stared on him mostly curious.

"Jaejoong."

"Yes?" Still packing.

When yunho still not say anything, jaejoong stop packing and look on him.

"What are you try to say?"

"Finish your packing first."

Jaejoong obey yunho said and continued his packing.

"I'm done."

"Come here." Yunho tap the couch beside him. Jaejoong obey and take a sit beside him.

"What you wanna say?"

"What are you talking about with my Omma?"

"Just like I say, we trying get to know each other."

"Really?"

"Yes. Ugh.. I'm sticky right now. I go bath first." Not waste time, jaejoong hurry up away from him before he ask jaejoong more a question again.

Yunho look at bathroom where jaejoong enter.'you lie. I know something not right.' He suddenly remembered his conversation with his father an hours ago.

 

"How do you meet jaejoong?" Mr Jung start his conversation.

"Huh?" Yunho shocked hear suddenly question from Mr Jung. He don't know how to answer.

"Need I repeat again?"

"No. I just.. I don't know how to explain. Its complicated." Yunho looked down. 'How I can tell appa jae ask me married him after two times meet. No way!'

"Do you remember that day when I late get out from the restaurant?"

"Yeah. You left your phone and take 47 minutes to get out." Mr Jung feel annoyed when remember about that day.

"I meet him there. I excidentally bump him. Love at first sight." Yunho tell the half true and the half lie.

"You lie. I know you for 33 years. You not easy to fall in love. As far I know, you only make people to fall in love on you.you are international Playboy yunho. Better you honestly with me. You  payment him right. That why he agree to married you. You think I'm stupid. After you get my department, you will leave him right. You are clever son but I'm more clever." Mr Jung calm when he revealed yunho plan. Meanwhile yunho gulp and can't stay quietly in his father office room. [In Jung mansion, Mr Jung have own office room as well yunho]

"Appa...."

"Its alright son." Said Mr Jung smiled on yunho. He immediately up his face looking at Mr Jung while widen his eyes not believed what he hear.

"You don't mind?" Ask yunho want a certainly.

"Of course. Because I already make a new condition."

"I expected." Yunho make a annoyed face while Mr Jung just smirk.

"My condition is simple. You have make jaejoong fall in love at you and you can be a CEO if he already fall in love. But if him not fall in love at you, you have let him go and just like I say before... You never be a CEO. Young hwa will take over the company soon. Dont worry this time I will not put a period days."

"Okay deal. You know appa. I like competition. To make people fall in love on me is my experience. So easy for me." Yunho said full of arrogant.

"We see."Mr. Jung smirk.' Its not easy yunho. Jaejoong is a man not a woman. We see how long you can make a straight man to fall in love.'

 

When yunho come back to the reality, he eyes make a contact with jaejoong. Jaejoong face just 3 inches from his face. Yunho shock and unconsciously push jaejoong cause him fall.

"Ouch!" jaejoong plaintive pain.

"W-what are you.... what are you trying to do?!" Yunho flutter.

"Yah! I called your named many times but you not answer me! That's why I try to shake you!" Said jaejoong angrily while rubs his .

"I-l'm sorry."

"What are you thinking?"

"No-nothing. I should go bath." Yunho run enter the bathroom.

"Weird guy." Jaejoong just give a confused face.

Yunho wash his face multiply times. He look his face at mirror in front of him. He trying to calm down he heart who beats fast.

"Why every times I with him my heart always beat fast? What happen to me? I never be liked this with someone before. Why only jae can make me feel like this?" Yunho ask himself. [That's because you already fall in love on jaejae... Pabo! (¬‿¬)]

"Did I... Did I flutter just minutes ago?!" Yunho eyes widen open. He hands hold he blush cheeks. He immediately throw a water on his face repeatedly while rubs rough on his face trying to removed his blush on his cheeks.

After a few minutes, yunho get out from bathroom only put a towel at his waist. Jaejoong who looked on his phone immediately put it on the bed beside him. His eyes glued to half body yunho.

"Like what you see." Yunho smirk pretend to be cool. Jaejoong run toward him and his eyes still glued at yunho body.

Yunho heart beats fast again when jaejoong closer to him. Yunho try to moved but his body betraying him. He just stay still without moved. Jaejoong finger slowly make a move to yunho body. His finger touch yunho chest and slowly moved to his abs. Jaejoong touch give him shiver. He try to control himself for not attack toward jaejoong. Yunho have a tan skin and prefect abs who can make women amazed and men will feel envy to have perfect body like him. Yunho almost attack toward jaejoong when him suddenly punch both side of the chest yunho.

"Ouch! Yah!" Yunho rubs his chest.

"Wow! You have a good abs. I always wish to have abs and tan skin like you. Ugh.. I hate everything about myself. Why I can't have a body like you?" Jaejoong hit yunho again but this time he slap yunho abs.

"Ouch! Stop it! Its hurt!" Yunho glare on him.

"Glad to you. You have a nice face, nice body and nice HEIGHT." Jaejoong rolled his eyes. [Well you can't blame yunnie for be high than you jaejae]

"Auwww... Are you jealous? Don't be jealous jae. (Tap jae shoulder) you should thankful have a cute face, cute body and.... Cute HEIGHT. (Tap jae head is only as high as yunho's shoulder)"

"(Knock off yunho hand from his head) yah! Yah! Are you teasing me! Because my face, body and height I never have a girlfriend."

" its okay 'wife'. You still have me." Yunho ups his eyebrows at jaejoong while hug him shoulder. Jaejoong just rolled his eyes. His hand knock off yunho hand from his shoulder before walk toward the bed.

"Where are you going?"

"Sleep." Jaejoong already laying on the bed.

"Yah! Who said you can sleep on my bed!" Yunho yank his blanket from jaejoong.

"You have a BIG bed. We still can share. So what the problem?!" Jaejoong put  back blanket from yunho.

'Because you are my problem!' Yunho look down. He can't said loudly because he don't wanna jaejoong know.

"Yunho. Just sleep okay. I don't wanna fight with you tonight. I really tired. We talked again tomorrow. So please."

Yunho don't have choice. With feeling heavily, he walk toward the bed and laying beside jaejoong. He stared jaejoong face who have a close eyes. 'Why you so beautiful jae? You shouldn't be a beautiful because men can't be a beautiful.' He admired jaejoong.

"Are you really a man?" Yunho unconscious ask loudly.

"What?!" Jaejoong immediately widen his eyes on yunho.

"No-nothing."

"You think I deaf! Yah! You want I show you my to make you believe i'm really a man! Say jaejoong angrily while ready to open his pant. Yunho who in a shock immediately holds jaejoong hands from open his pant.

" I believe you! But your face sometimes make me confused."

"*sigh disappointed* just sleep yunho."

"Mianhne."

"Its okay. Liked I say before, not only you confused with my gender."

Yunho say nothing. If his open mouth more, he afraid he will said something can make jaejoong sad. So better he just shut up his mouth and sleep.

~~~~

Sun rise up right hit on yunho face. He blinks his eyes many times before he can open eyes. He trying to moved his arm but something heavy on his arm make his arm can't moved. When he face turn left, his heart automatically beats fast. Jaejoong head landing on his arm while hugging him tightly. His face very closer to yunho. Yunho just stay frozen while stare on jaejoong pouted pink lips. He slowly moved closer to sleeping jaejoong. When his lips almost touch jaejoong, his eyes widen open realize what he doing right now. He immediately stronger push jaejoong away from him cause jaejoong fell down from the bed. Jaejoong who shock from the impact immediately wake up. He feel pain on his body make he moan in a pain.

"Yah! What is your problem! Since I moved in your house, you always make me in a pain!" Say jaejoong frustrated.

"This is your fault! Who said you can hug me while I sleeping! Ugh... *rubs his body* disgusting! I not interesting with a man!" Yunho lies. He just cover his crime to try kiss jaejoong pink plums lips.

"Neither me! I'm not gay. If I like men, you are will be the first man in my black list."

Yunho not fight back with jaejoong but he just walk toward bathroom. He don't know why he feel hurt when jaejoong said like that to him. ' does I really not his ideal type?' He grab his clothes. His heart felt so hurt like already be stab with knife. [Yunnie.. You very overdramatic (¬‿¬)]

"Aish! This is very serious. I have make appointment with doctor later." Still grabs his clothes.

 

 

Finally.. Sorry for start to updated...  Im busy lately... At least I try to update.. And I make it... We can see here who already fall in love.. He he .. Yeah.. Mr Jung very very clever.. Hope reader enjoy read my story..

SARANGHIE and

CHAMSAMHAMNIDA ♥♥♥