CHAPTER 7

MARRIAGE CONTRACT [SLOW UPDATE]

I make a mistake in contract. If you notice, I have write Jung yunho mansion. Actually it Jung mansion. Yunho still stay with his parents. His parents don't want yunho moved out because their mansion so big for his parents lived. Well... Enjoy read!

_______________________________________________

6 month later..

Mr Jung sip coffee while reading the newspaper. Mrs Jung busy made a pancakes in the kitchen for a breakfast. Mr jung did not go for work because today is the day wedding anniversary of to-22 with his wife. They always celebrate the anniversary of each year. He promise to his wife  he want to take his wife to a special place. He have to switch off the phone for a day and can not do his work on this day. Yunho appear in the kitchen take a seat beside him. He want to breakfast first before work. Mrs Jung serve a pancakes on the dining table.

"Yunho. Do you want milk or coffee?" Ask Mrs Jung when her already know his son. Sometimes he will drink milk and sometimes he will drink else according his mood. When he felt happy for something, he will drink milk. He have the weird habit since his kid.

"Milk"

"You have a long time not drink milk. What make you happy today my son?" Mrs Jung lend milk to him and he glad to accept it.

"It is secret. Omma will know soon." Yunho wink at Mrs Jung

"Yunho. Now is already 6 months. You still not married. So our agreement cancel. You can't be CEO like you wish. I will give on young hwa to take.."

"No yet. Our agreement not cancel yet. Now has not been in at 12am and its about are no longer 6 months. So still have more time." Yunho cut off his father talked.

"What do you mean?" Mr Jung confused. Yunho smirk. He get up while looking at his father.

"Appa. Omma. I hope you here tonight because I have surprised for you." He leaving go to work without reply his father question

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yunho knock the door multiple time before jaejoong appear in front of him. After finishing his work, he immediately to the house jaejoong. Before he come, he already informed to him that he will be brought jaejoong living with him. Now he here in front of jaejoong house waiting him take out him stuff.

"You're done?"

"Yes. Let's go"

"Only this your stuff?" Ask yunho when he saw him just brought the backpack

"Yes. I just take a few clothing. Not like I live with you forever. Why? Should I take my 'house' of all?" Jaejoong mocking him

"*rolled eyes* let's go. My parents is waiting for 'surprised' I told them." Yunho just leave and jaejoong following him.

[Sorry for short conversation]

 

Jaejoong standing next to yunho while smile awkward. He see one by one faces of people who are in the mansion. His eyes widen open when his eyes focused on Mrs Jung he meet ago as well as Mrs Jung. But she quickly cover her reaction in front of her son. 'What this kid doing here. How my son know him?' She confused but still felt annoying the existence jaejoong

"Appa. Omma. This is surprised I told you. This is Kim jaejoong. Sorry. I mean Jung jaejoong. My wife." His parents eyes widen opens but Mrs Jung two fold eyes widen open.

"Are you out of your mind son?! He is a man! How can you married him! I know you not gay son. This must he already spell you!(her index finger pointing to the direction of the jaejoong face)" she felt angry

"*sigh* please calm down Omma. He not spell me.. We married in 2 months ago. I have a proof we already married. You can see our marriage certificate and it is valid." Yunho lend a certificate in his hand to Mrs Jung and she take it with shaking hand

"No!(shake her head while eyes still looking on certificate) you divorce him now!"

"I can't"

"Why?"

"I... I love... Him? Yeah... I love h-him." Yunho say in awkward and jaejoong just rolled his eyes

"Yunho. This is wrong. You shouldn't married a man. You should married a woman. Yes. I told you married but not like this."

"Appa. You told me to married and now I'm married. You not said I can married a woman or man. So this not included on the condition."

"It is wrong son"

"Mr Jung sorry for interrupted but I have too. Love is not wrong. Indeed our same gender but we're in love each other. Do you happy if we are separated? Do you happy if yunho suffer? Do you happy if yunho follow what you want but him not happy. He is human Mr Jung not a robot." Say jaejoong while hold yunho hand. He looked shock. Jaejoong words mad he felt warm and his heart beats faster again. His other hand grip the clothes. 'Why my heart beats again every time jaejoong with me?' He try to calm down his heart.

"*sigh* I can't do anything. You and yunho already married. I just hope you can make my son happy and he can change to be better." Mr Jung give up

"What?! Yeobo how can you just bless they? This is wrong!" She angry to his husband

"Omma. Why you can't accept jae. You always support what I doing and not complaint anything. Why now not anymore. Why?" Yunho sad looking on Mrs Jung and she felt guilt.' And when you can start to call me jae? What the .' Jaejoong rolled his eyes while hug himself

"I'm so sorry son. I don't mean make you sad. But this is to much. J-just give me a time to adjust this situation."

"I understand Omma. I should give you time because this is to sudden. Mianhne." Yunho hug Mrs Jung.

"It's okay son." She hug him back. When she still hug him, she make a mouth 'I want see you later' to jaejoong behind yunho while glare. Jaejoong gulp. He know  that is mean he not in good condition. Jaejoong not noticed that Mr Jung stared him long time. 'His face make me remember someone." he wrinkled his forehead as if thinking.

 

 

Hello readers! Sorry I late to update... Finally jae meet yunho parents... The situation is rather tense... Next chapter will be war for jae and yunho Omma. But after this I will be busy..  So.. I can't update always... Hope you guys enjoy... See yaa! \(・o・)/!