CHAPTER 1

MARRIAGE CONTRACT [SLOW UPDATE]

All staff who are working immediately bows when they're see a young man step in the building Jung company. The young man wearing a black tuxedo suitable with his perfect build body. He have tan skin, his small face with jawline make him good looking, orb brown eyes when who see that can make it enter your soul and his soft plump lips make everyone addict to tastes it. He have dark aura can make everyone fear but sometimes it make him look hot and more handsome. Although many women fear him but they still keep crush on him. The young man standing in front of CEO office. Without knock the door he immediately enter room make the owner looking at him and he stop doing his work. He hands hug himself.

"Jung yunho-ssi how many time I have tell you knock the door first before enter."

"Appa. When you want give me your department?" Yunho ignore reprimand the Mr.Jung. Without wasting his time, he take a seat in front of his father.

"Not your time yet"

"Appa. You tell me this a lot of time. I have ready to be a CEO. I can manage this company. Do you remember you ever handle me a project in Daegu in within 3 months but I prepares project just one half months."

"But I still can't trust you. Yes, you can manage the company but looked at yourself. You can't manage your self. I can not submit post CEO on you with the behavior of you like this"

"What do you mean?"

"You are not respect the staff. Always grumpy all times and worst of all your lovers always come here looking for you. It can affect the name of my company"

"Why should I respect they. I was the son of owner this company and they just employees. So they are supposed to respect me. I'm not grumpy I just firm with them so them more respect and assume we as a boss. My lovers? Appa mistaken. They are my ex lovers. Just abonded they. Those can't accept the fact that I am not a lover of them again. I think my behavior don't have to do with work." Yunho still not satisfied. Mr.Jung only shook his head while sigh.

"Fine. If you really want my department, I can give you but with one condition."

"*smirk*Just said it. I would accept as long as I can be CEO."

"I want you to marry. I give you a period of 6 months. If you still not married in the last time on the set, do not wish you could be CEO." Mr.Jung smirk see yunho with eyes widen open for surprised by term of Mr.Jung.

"Appa! Term of you did not make sense. Married nothing to do with the CEO of my"

"This my condition. I can do whatever I want [like father like son (¬‿¬)] If you  can not follow the term of me, you can give up only. After all, young hwa almost finished his studies. I will wait young hwa to take over my company."

"No! I won't let you give him take over this company that should be mine! Fine. I will show you my wife in front of you before 6 months." After finish his sentences, yunho immediately leaving the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kim jaejoong enjoying his ramen in the park when suddenly he felt hand on his shoulder. He turned towards the right and he eyes widen open when he know who own the hand on his shoulder. He is trying to escape from the man but unfortunately the man more faster than him. The man remove knife of pocket his pants place on jaejoong neck. He hand is converted to closely jaejoong shoulder to him so he can not escape. His men just stand behind their.

"Where are you want go sweetheart."

"Yah! Jang geun suk. Let me go! I promise I will pay debt when I have the money." Jaejoong still struggle for escape himself.

"Do you say you will pay within 2 weeks but now already in 3 weeks. You try to run away from me. What reason do you want to give me this time?" Jang geun suk tight his knife on jaejoong neck. Jaejoong force his head back far away from knife.

"Okay! Okay! I pay you. Let me go now! Jaejoong try to fight again but geun suk tight his hug.

"Don't fool me. If I let you go, you will escape again. What you just say? You want pay me? Don't lying me Kim jaejoong. I know you don't have a money right now."

"Yah! You don't believe me! Fine! I take out the money right now! Can you take ing off your hands from me. How I can take the money if your ing hands still on me."

"Okay!" Geun suk put hand up surrender but he still stay close beside him.

When geun suk focus on him hand being open his bag, he took the opportunity nudge geun suk face and he fled from them. Geun suk complained pain while holding his bloody nose. He men try to help his leader.

"What are you doing! Chase him!" Say geun suk angrily.

They trying to catch jaejoong. Geun suk following later. Jaejoong run without stop although he felt like dying. They still chasing him. He run crossing on one side left. He trying to find hiding place. When he at parking lot of cars, he immediately hide behind one of the car. He peek the gangster almost near at place he hiding. His heart beats faster. He try to not make a sound.

CLIK!

Jaejoong startled from sound effect of the car near him. He realized a sound from of the silver Bugatti veyron car beside him. He make a move on the car and open the behind door car. He enter the car hiding in there. He can hear someone footsteps come direct at the car he hiding. He trying not move from the place and hope the owner car not aware of his existence. [Yeah.. (¬_¬) of course owner car can't see you because you so small JaeJae (;一_一)] He can hear a door car from front open and close back. The owner car  started engine and begin move on highway.

RIING! RIING! RIING! RIING!

Suddenly, jaejoong phone rang. Yunho try to find where does this sound come from and he sure this sounds that's not from his phone. Jaejoong panicked. He open his bag to find his phone. When he found he quickly turn off the phone. Yunho realized he not alone in his car. He immediately stop his car at roadside.

"Who are you. What are you doing in my car?" Ask yunho in cold tone.

His face still looking forward. Jaejoong know he be caught. He standing up from the place he hiding and made V fingers while smiling at the rear view mirror car where yunho looked on him. Yunho stiff when he saw him face. 'Wow! Beautiful' he eyes can't blink even a second.

"*smirk* what are you doing in my car young lady? How you can get in my car?" Yunho ask in calmly tone with use his hoarse man voice. Jaejoong just make a poker face.

"*sigh* again... I know I look pretty but sorry for disappointed you. Actually I'm a man." Jaejoong shook his head.' I hate my face.' He just can let out a long sigh.

"Nice joke pretty" Yunho still can't believe him. He face now turn on him. Jaejoong immediately pull his hoodie up to show his flat chest with pink s, slim body and his milky skin to prove yunho that he is a guy. Yunho eyes widen open and his jaw fall.

"Now you already believe? I'm not surprised even if you think I'm woman because you not only man confused with my gender."

Jaejoong move forward take a seat beside him. Yunho still stare at him.his eyes can't move from jaejoong face. He felt like spell. 'How can man be so beautiful more than women?' Jaejoong immediately nudge yunho head.

"Ouch! Why you hit me!?" Yunho confused. He holding his head where jaejoong hit him.

"You stare me"

"Because you are stranger who now in my car. I ask again. What are you doing in my car?" Yunho try to cover his ashamed from be stare at him. Jaejoong don't know how to answer him question.

"I just want free ride but now I be caught" Jaejoong just answering him what coming up from in his mind. Yunho shocked from him sentences who a nonsense.

"It is not make a sense. Get out now"

"What! How I want to go home?"

"Not my business. Get. Out. Now."

"How could you leave me alone here. What if something bad happening to me?" Jaejoong make a sad tone while his big doe eyes make a contact with yunho's. Yunho stare at jaejoong for moment and immediately looking away while shook his head.

"Do you think I care? You are man, dude. You can take care yourself. Get out!" Yunho say with cold-hearted

"But..."

"You want me throw you"

"Fine." Jaejoong just rolled his eyes feel annoying. He open the door get out from the car. Yunho immediately leaving him. He blinked his eyes multiply times not believe yunho leave him for real.

 

 

Hi! Finish for first chapter... Finally.. Poor jaejae... Yeah.. Yunnie so mean.. Well he is a cold-hearted.. I can't do nothing... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ enjoy!!! (≧∇≦)/ you can comments whatever you want and try to reply... See ya!! ♥♥♥>from me