Chapter 2

The Journal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This one is relatively short, sorry in advance!!

 

The three boys sat around their dining table, staring at the journal. They were all extremely confused by it. Who could have written it? Why did they write it? Who were they? Were they sane? They had so many questions. On one hand, they wanted to believe them. On the other hand..

 

“They’re clearly insane.” The boy with black curly hair said.

 

“I don’t know, Chan. Maybe they’re telling the truth? I mean all the other people check out.” The one with brown hair replied.

 

“Why is is all men, Seungmin? This person is obviously a crazy stalker that is probably a mass murderer of men and we’re next.” Chan exclaimed, pointing to their names on the page.

 

“Why or how would they be a serial killer if they have amnesia?”

 

“They could have lied! Maybe they meant to throw it at you, Felix. Trying to let us know they’re coming for us.”

 

“Ugh, what do you think Felix?” Seungmin asked, staring at Felix who up until this point was staring at the words on the page, his hands folding under his chin.

 

“I think..” He trailed off and sat up, looking up at his roommates. “I think if this person does have amnesia then we need to go talk to them to find out if it’s true before the end of today. If we don’t then they’ll forget about this journal and we’ll never know.”

 

Seungmin nodded and looked to Chan who looked like he was about a second away from having a mental breakdown. Chan sighed, exasperatedly. He nodded and they all got up and headed out the door, the journal in hand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter