Chapter 1

The Journal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stretching, I opened my eyes and squinted at the brightness. I must have slept in late. Getting up, I looked around the room. Why are there post its everywhere? I looked at the closest one which was on the nightstand next to a bottle of pills.

 

Take medication before you do anything. You’ll regret it if you don’t.

 

If it weren’t in my handwriting I’d be more freaked out. Taking the pills, washed them down with some water before looking around the room. The next note was on a journal next to my laptop.

 

Save this for last.

 

Moving on, the notes told me different things to do to relax. Why would I need to relax when I just woke up? I glanced at the clock and saw it was 1:45 pm. Wow I really did sleep in late. Ignoring all the notes telling me to relax, I went back to the journal and opened it to reveal more writing. Surprise surprise.

 

FAILS: /////////////////////

SUCCESSES:///

 

Hey, it’s me. You. Whatever. So we can see death. Or well…dream it. But as you may have noticed, you don’t remember it being the day it is.

 

I furrowed my brows and opened my laptop, turning it on to see it was June 23rd. Wait…it was August 15th yesterday. I quickly opened the calendar on it and saw it was 2018. No. No it’s 2017. My eyes immediately went back to the journal.

 

We have anterograde amnesia. Big shock I know. I don’t remember what happened. I’m writing this down because I want to remember. I want to help. So just write down the name of the person and tally if it was a success or not. Keep your head up.

 

Yang Hongseok: FAIL

Jung Daehyun: FAIL

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter