A Promise

You're My Coffee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Video call*

MN: Goooood morning Babe!
MM: Good morning Love!
MN: I want to hear your voice just to wake me up.
MM: Really? Soooo, are you awake now?
MN: Definitely. Actually, I want to finish my appointment right away so that I can see you again.
MM: Oooh. So you’re clingy now? Hehe
MN: I’m really a clingy person, you don’t like that?
MM: I love you being clingy ^^
MN: Okay. Prepare because I’m really a clingy person.
MM: I’m excited to feel your hugs again.
MN: Me too. ^^
MM: Do you have a lot of appointments today?
MN: Not really. Just 2 appointments.
MM: Ahh. Do you have time to pass by the cafe? I will make you a coffee to start your day
MN: Sorry, I want to, but I can’t. I guess your coffee shop will open at 9am? My first appointment will be at 8:30.
MM: I can go there earlier and make you one.
MN: Hey babe. It’s okay. You don’t have to. And maybe if I’ll go there, I can’t go to work anymore because I don’t want to leave you.
MM: You’re really a cheesy one.
MN: I am. Hehe. Anyway, I need to get up and prepare now.
MM: Okay then. I love you.
MN: Sweet. I love you too. Take care today, okay?
MM: Yes, I will. See you later?
MN: Yeaaahhh. See you later babe. Byeee.
MM: Byeeeeee. Take care.

*End of call*

 

After their confessions with each other yesterday, Momo and Mina became more comfortable with each other. They open a lot of things about their selves and sharing a lot of interests and preferences. They became honest with each other and felt that they really love each other.

After her last appointment with Jihyo. She thought about introducing her girlfriend to her best friend and maybe introduce Jihyo to Sana too.

“Heyyyy. Do you have appointment after this?” Mina asked.

“None, let’s hang out?” Jihyo smiled.

“Sure, let’s go to the cafe.”

“Ohhhh. And meet your hot girlfriend?” Jihyo smirks.

“Yeah. I want you to meet her personally as my girlfriend.” Mina smiled shyly.

“Okay then. But please, no PDA.”

Mina punched Jihyo’s arm lightly. “How could you! I’m not like that!”

“Really? But you’re a clingy person.” Jihyo rubbed her arm.

“Yeah I know, but, it’s not like we will do something in front of you!” Mina defends.

“But I know that you want to!” Jihyo grins.

“Yaaahh!!! Park Jihyo!”

Jihyo laughed so hard.

“You’re blushing! It means, you really want to.” Jihyo laughed again.

 

They went to the café and they went straight to the counter.

“Hi to my beautiful girlfriend and to her pretty best friend as well.” Momo winks at Mina.

“Hi there, I’m Jihyo, I will be the one to introduce myself because I guess this young lady forgot to do it herself.” Jihyo extends her hand to Momo.

“Maybe, she got stunned with my hotness again.” Momo smirks.

“Yahhh! Such a brag!” Mina rolls her eyes while the two are laughing at the angry but cute penguin.

“Such a cutie penguin. What’s your order ladies?” Momo asked.

“I will have a Café Mocha. Thank you.” Jihyo said.

“I will have a Macchiato with Momo on top.” Mina winks.

“Oh nooo. I said, no PDA when you’re with me.” Jihyo pat Mina’s arm.

“But, I want my Momo on top.” Mina giggled.

“Uhmm. Okay. A Café Mocha and Macchiato with ---“ Momo got shy.

“with Momo on top.” Jihyo repeats and chuckles.

Then Momo blushed hard and just punch their order. Mina noticed Momo’s cheek and she panics.

“Oh shooooot! I didn’t mean it that way, I mean, of course, I want that too, in the future, but, I mean, never mind. Gosh.” Mina cover her face.

“Gosh Mina. You should be responsible. Maybe she got pregnant with your words already.” Jihyo teased.

“JIHHHHHYYOOOOOO!!!!!” Mina and Momo shouts together while Jihyo is laughing out loud.
 

Mina and Jihyo went to their spot and wait for their order.

“Here’s your Café Mocha and Macchiato with Momo (point at herself) but not on top because I’m still working.” Momo tried to remove the awkwardness. But Mina just pinched her on her arm. Momo winced in pain but Mina kissed her arm.

“Hey, where’s Sana?” Mina asked.

“Why? You miss her more than me?” Momo pouts.

Mina just glared at her and looked at Jihyo and looked back at Momo.

“Ahhhhh, right. It’s her day off today but she’ll be here --- (the door opens). Speaking of the devil.” Momo said.

“Hi, I know you’re waiting for me.” Sana said while looking at Jihyo and she sat on her side. “Hi hottie!”

“Yah Sana, do you know how to be polite?” Momo said but Sana just ignored her.

“So, do you have plans tonight?” Sana asked Jihyo again but she got shy with Sana’s boldness.

“At least say ‘hi’ to my girlfriend.” Momo said again and Mina is just smiling.

“Hi, Momo’s girlfriend. Anyway, what’s your name hottie?” Sana tries to flirt again and Mina just giggled at them because Jihyo is starting to blush.

“Sanaaaa!!!!” Momo shouts a little.

“What?!” Sana glared at Momo.

“Can you at least have some manners?!” Momo is annoyed.

Sana just roll her eyes and stood up. “Okay, granny.”

“Hi Mina, nice to see you again.” She bowed at Mina. “Hi, may I know your name?” She look at Jihyo.

“I’m Jihyo, and you are?”

Sana reach for Jihyo’s hand, “I’m yours.”

Mina and Jihyo giggled but Momo just scoff and Sana looked at her.

“You happy now, granny?”

“Whatever! Anyway, take care of them, means, don’t ditch my girlfriend because you’re flirting with her best friend.”

“Yeah! Yeah! Shooo! Go to work! I can handle this.”

“I’ll go back to work, will you be okay?” Momo asked Mina.

“Of course, I’m not a baby.” Mina giggled.

“But you are my baby.” Momo kissed her forehead and Mina just hugged her waist.

Some customers saw the scene so they tried confronting Momo about it.

“Heyyy Momo, who’s that girl? Your girlfriend?” A customer asked.

“Yes, she’s my girlfriend. Isn’t she pretty?” Momo said while looking at Mina from a far.

“Yes, she is, but we are prettier than her so, you should be dating us, not her.” Another customer said.

“Of course, you are all pretty but she’s the one that I love. Sorry.” Momo just smiled and walk back to the counter.

The customers didn’t do anything anymore and they just shrugged it off.

 

Jihyo and Sana got close to each other right away. After that, Jihyo went home first while Mina waits for Momo. Again, Mina walk Momo home and they hug before saying goodbye to each other.

Jihyo texted Mina about Jeongyeon.

JH: Hey Minari, did Jeongyeon talk to you after that day?

MN: No, she didn’t send me any messages or even call me.

JH: I miss her. L

MN: Me too, Jih. I feel so guilty right now. L

JH: Maybe, try to call her. Maybe she will answer your call.

MN: Okay. I will call her. I’ll update you after.

JH: Okay then J

Mina tried contacting Jeongyeon but her phone is out of coverage.

MN: I can’t call her number. It’s out of coverage area.

JH: Oh no. What happen to her. Maybe, try to her other accounts.

MN: Okay. Wait.

Mina tried calling Jeongyeon in her kakaotalk. It rings and after three rings, Jeongyeon answered.

JY: Hey.

MN: Hey, Jeongyeon. I was trying to call your number but it’s not ringing.

JY: Ahh. Yeah. I’m in overseas right now, so my phone doesn’t have service. Why are you calling me?

MN: We missed you, Jeongyeon. We felt so guilty after that day.

JY: Really? You miss me? I thought you forgot about me already, now that you have a girlfriend and maybe Jihyo too.

MN: Of course not. You’re still our friend and we’re not that kind of person.

JY: Just kidding. Of course. I know that. Anyway, don’t think about it anymore. It’s okay now. Actually, during my trip, I realized that I don’t have the right to get mad at both of you.

MN: Hey, of course, we know that you will get mad because you’re hurt. And it’s okay for us. We just hope that you can forgive us.

JY: Okay then. We are okay now. Don’t be sad anymore.

MN: Thank you. When are you coming back?

JY: After two days, I’ll be back.

MN: Okay then. Enjoy. We want to invite you to the café if you arrived already.

JY: Okay. Bye. Thank you for calling.

MN: Bye. Take care.

Mina texted Jihyo again.

MN: She’s on trip but I already talked to her and she said she forgave us already and don’t think about it anymore.

JH: That’s a relief then. Anyway, I feel sleepy already. Good night Mina. J

MN: Okay. Good night Jihyo J

 

The next days, Mina’s schedule was packed. She’s already tired after her appointments but she still went to the café. Momo saw her girlfriend who looks very tired.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter