Butterflies Became Bees

You're My Coffee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For almost a week, Mina always go to her favorite coffee shop. Maybe because of the coffee as she always say to Jihyo whenever she’s teasing her for always coming back to the cafe but we all know that it’s because of her favorite barista.

 

Mina wants to have some courage to talk to Momo and maybe ask if they can be friends, in real life, I mean, outside the coffee shop. But as a shy person like her, maybe she needs to buy some courage if someone is selling them. She will buy them all.

 

Mina’s day won’t be complete if she will not go to her favorite cafe. So here she is, in front of the coffee shop and her smile became visible right away. Just thinking about seeing Momo or drinking coffee that was prepared by Momo makes her happy.

 

“Macchiato or Americano?” Momo smiled while asking Mina for her order.

“I want Caramel Macchiato, cold please.” Mina smiled back.

“Not hot? Hot like you?” Momo tried to flirt.

Mina just looked at Momo with some pink on her cheeks. Momo thought she offended or even scare Mina.

“Sorry. I’m not usually like this. Like a creep. I’m sorry.” Momo covered her face.

“It’s okay, I was just..surprised and didn’t expect to hear it.” Mina smiled to convince Momo that it’s okay.

“Here, you’re order number.” Momo smiled shyly.

 

Mina saw Sana is already walking towards her and she know that she’s giving her order.

“Here’s your Caramel Macchiato, a cold one. Maybe you don’t need a hot coffee anymore because you’re already hot.” Sana winks at Mina.

“Thank you.” Mina bowed to Sana.

“Hey, don’t be shy. You’re really beautiful.” She smiled and whisper, “No wonder she’s so happy just seeing you.”

“Excuse me, are you saying something?” Mina asked.

“Ahhh. I said, you’re really beautiful and I will not be surprised if you’re already in a relationship. Or if someone tries to court you. Maybe you have them all the time. Right?” Sana said.

Mina just smile and shook her head. She whispers to herself, “but still, she can’t notice me.”

“Enjoy your coffee, my dear.” Sana winks and walkaway.

 

While savoring her coffee, Mina tried taking picture of Momo, again. But this time, Momo caught her. She was shocked when Momo suddenly looked at her. Momo smiled at Mina and Mina blushed for being caught. Momo’s smirk didn’t help to lessen the redness of Mina’s cheeks. She hides her camera inside her bag and drink her coffee faster than before. She wants to leave the coffee shop right away because of embarrassment.

 

Momo wants to tease Mina and at the same time, she wants to have a conversation with her too.

 

“I think I need to report you to the police.” Momo smirks.

“What?” Mina is nervous.

“Or, you can just at least pay my talent fee.” Momo still has a smirk on her face.

“I don’t know what you’re saying.” Mina looks away.

“Really? You didn’t know that you took a picture of me?” Momo’s eyebrow went up.

“What? I didn’t take your picture.” Mina defends.

“Really? But I saw you and with your red cheeks, I know that you were surprised that I caught you.” Momo said.

“B-but I didn’t, I just.. I just took a picture of the......counter.” Mina stutters.

“Sad. I was expecting that you will take a picture of me though.” Momo pouts.

“Eeh?” Mina is confuse.

“I’m just kidding. I hope you enjoyed your coffee.” Momo smiled and walk back to the counter.

Mina saw some disappointment on Momo’s face, or she just wish it was what she thought.

 

 

She fixed her things and self before standing up and walk towards the exit. She wants to avoid Momo but maybe this is not her day, or the other way around. Momo accompany her and open the door for Mina.

“Thank you.” Mina tried to show her gummy smile to hide her embarrassment.

“I’m still waiting for your payment, by the way.” Momo smirk and winks at Mina.

Mina look down to hide her pink cheeks.

“Heyyy, I’m just kidding. Take care. See you again.” Momo waved goodbye and Mina walk away from the cafe.

 

 

The next day, Mina invites Jihyo to go to the cafe.

 

“Hey, do you have any plans today?” Mina asked.

“Nothing. And I reserved my time today because I know that you missed hanging out with me.” Jihyo smirks.

“Who told you that I miss you?” Mina glared at Jihyo.

“Whaa? So you don’t miss me at all?! How dare you! Well, maybe because someone stole your attention already that’s why you don’t miss your friends anymore.” Jihyo pouts.

“Of course I missed you. I’m just kidding.” Mina pats Jihyo’s head.

“Stop it, I’m not a kid.” Jihyo glared.

“Really? With you pouting like that, you’re like a 5 year old kid.” Mina laughed.

“Whatever, so, where are we going?” Jihyo asked.

“I want to go to the cafe with you.” Mina requests.

“Actually, I was about to tell you that I want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter