My Sweet Raccoon

You're My Coffee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Momo don’t know why is she looking at the door every time someone will enter or leave the coffee shop.

Am I waiting for someone?

Momo looked at the door again when the bell rings, a reminder that someone entered or went out.

Of course not, I’m not waiting for her.

Sana noticed Momo’s action since they opened the coffee shop.

“Hey. Are you okay?” Sana asked Momo but Momo didn’t hear it or she’s not really in this world at the moment. Sana tries again and hugged Momo from her back and whisper in her ear.

“Heyyyyyy, Momo, are you okay? You’re zoning out.” Momo got startled when Sana hugged her and step aside.

“Of course, I’m okay. Why not?” Momo defends.

“You’ve been looking at the door every time it opens. Are you waiting for her?” Sana teased.

“Noooo. Why would I wait for that beautiful penguin?” Momo denies.

“Gotcha! I didn’t even mentioned her name but you became so defensive and thought that I’m talking about your penguin!” Sana giggled.

Momo throws her towel to Sana.

“I know that you’re waiting for that girl. Don’t worry, if you’re meant to be, she’ll come back, but if not, I’m still here for you. I’m pretty too, right?” Sana wrapped her arms around Momo’s arm.

“How come you’re so confident that I will fall in love with you?” Momo’s eyebrow went up.

“I just know. I know that you love me too. Right?” Sana smiled.

“Yeah! Yeah! Whatever! Go back to work!” Momo flicked Sana’s forehead.

 

Mina doesn’t have much schedule today. After her appointment with Jihyo, she’s thinking if she should go to the café. But she’s also thinking that, Momo or even the other staff will think that she’s a stalker because she’s going there for consecutive days already.

“Heyyy, do you have appointment after this?” Jihyo asked.

“No more. I don’t have.” Mina said.

“So, can we go to lunch together? My next appointment is at 2pm, so, I can still accompany you.” Jihyo suggested.

“Sure. Let’s have lunch together.” Mina smiled.

They walked together hand in hand going to their favorite restaurant.

When their food was served, they start eating while chatting with each other.

“Anyway, I remember, what exactly happen yesterday? You were really so grumpy. You even tried to murder my cameras.” Jihyo teased.

“Nothing, is just that, I’m a little pissed.” Mina said.

“Pissed? Because you didn’t finish your coffee?” Jihyo giggled.

“Of course not, maybe yes, but that’s not the real reason.” Mina defends.

“Then what, grumpy penguin?” Jihyo teased.

“I’m just a little irritated with Jeongyeon.”

“Why?”

“Because, she’s always insisting things with me.”

“Care to elaborate? I might think other things, you know.”

“I mean, yesterday, she texted me, she’s asking where am I so she can pick me up. Then I told her that I brought my car so no need, but she still went there. She even insist carrying my bag. I’m not like that. I don’t want to let other people carry my things because I can do it myself. I’m not a princess, you know.”

“Well, maybe you’re a princess for her.”

“But, I don’t want to. Can’t I do things in my own way? In my own decision?”

“She really loved you, you know.”

“I know, but, I can’t give it back to her. I mean, I love her too, but not like what she think.”

“Too bad she can’t see me.” Jihyo whispers.

“What? I didn’t hear what you said.” Mina asked.

“Nothing. I said, maybe, you have to talk to her about this.”

“I already told her before. Many times. Isn’t that enough?”

Jihyo just shrugged her shoulder and continue eating. They ate quietly after the conversation about Jeongyeon. Suddenly, Mina receives a text.

“Speaking of the..” Mina showed her phone screen to Jihyo.

“What did she say?”

“She’s asking where am I and if I had lunch. If not, she wants to have lunch with me.” Mina sigh.

“Then tell her we are already having lunch.”

Mina replied to Jeongyeon then after her reply, Jeongyeon is calling her.

“Not again.” Mina roll her eyes and answer the phone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter