You're The Reason

You're My Coffee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s the day off of Momo today, usually, she will just stay at home or visit Sana in their café. But now, she doesn’t want to stay at home because she feels so lonely. She’s not in the mood to visit the café too because she wants to cool down around Sana for a while. She didn’t get mad at her, she can’t, because she knows the reason why Sana did that anyway. That night, when Sana told her what happen, she just left Sana in her room and choose to sleep on the couch because she doesn’t want to fight with her best friend.

She wants to avoid going to the café because it will only remind her of Mina. Well, everything reminds of her now anyway. She admits that she really miss the other girl, that beautiful penguin who really loves photography and coffee. She’s been visiting Mina’s profile and blog but still, she doesn’t have the courage to send her a message.

Today, she chose to just walk around the city just to make herself busy and draw her attention to other things. She went to a mall but still, she regret going there because she saw a lot of shops that are selling cameras. Mina. She saw a lot of coffee shop too. Mina. She went to another floor and saw a shop that are selling stuff toys and she saw a corner full of penguin plushies. Mina. She went out of the mall and check her pocket. Mina. She check her phone to see if there’s a notification or anything and she saw her wallpaper. AAARRRRHHHHHHHHHH. MINAAAAAAA. Yes, she made Mina as her wallpaper. A picture of Mina that’s taking picture with her camera so her face is not that visible, so, it’s safe if ever someone will see her wallpaper, she can just tell them that it’s a random person.

She’s walking towards the park near the mall. She tried thinking about another thing but she can’t stop thinking of Mina.

“I’m at a park, thinking about you, non-stop. You left me hanging, with confused heart and feelings.” Momo mumbled.

She then look for a bench because she’s a little tired from walking. She saw a bench in front of her but someone is already sitting there. But, she doesn’t care if she will share the bench because her feet hurts. While walking towards the bench, she stared at the back side of the girl sitting. Her heart suddenly beats faster than normal, she thinks it’s because of her walkathon but she already thinks that it’s impossible, she always exercise and walking is not that hard for her.

Mina.

She knows that it is Mina so she walk faster but thinking if she has the courage to face her and even talk to her. But, she will take this chance just to clear things out and maybe if she has a lot of courage, she will confess. It’s okay if she will be rejected at least she drop the bomb.

 

“Heyyyyyy.” Momo said quietly.

Mina looked at her and feel so surprised to see her in this random place. Of all the place in the city, why here, why here in the park where I chose to go.

“Ohh. Hey, sorry, I have to go.” Mina tried walking away from Momo but Momo move faster and she hold Mina’s wrist.

“Heyyy, can we at least talk for a while? Please. Spare me 5 minutes of your life.” Momo plead.

Mina didn’t talk but she stayed and look to other things just to avoid Momo’s stare at her.

“How have you been? You didn’t visit the café lately, I’m worried about you, I mean, I was wondering if what happen to you.” Momo said.

“Uhm, I’m a photographer and a blogger so I went to lots of coffee shop so I can show my followers different places in the city.” Mina explained but still, she’s not looking at Momo.

“I can see that, but, I wonder what happen the last time you went to our café, you look so sad or something, if you don’t mind sharing.” Momo smiled.

“Nothing happen. I just felt tired, I guess.” Mina denies.

“On your blog, what do you usually post?” Momo asked.

“I told you, the coffee that I order and the café itself.” Mina said.

“I see, so you go to lots of coffee shop to show people the recommended shops?” Momo asked again.

“Yes.” Mina answered coldly.

“So, I guess, our coffee shop is on the top of your list?” Momo smirked.

“What do you mean?” Mina was confused when Momo chuckles.

“Because, you were literally going to our coffee shop, every day and ordering either Café Americano or Macchiato, so I guess, you always put that in your blog?” Momo smirked again especially when she saw a pink shade in Mina’s cheek bones.

“You’re so full of yourself, you know. Bye.” Mina tried walking away again but of course, Momo stopped her.

“Heyyy. Heyyyy. I’m just kidding. I’m sorry for teasing you.” Momo smiled.

Mina just roll her eyes and kept quiet but in her mind, she’s wishing that the ground will suddenly open and her in because she knows that she’s being obvious before and she’s been caught.

“Can I ask you a question?” Momo said.

“You’re already asking one.” Mina said with her stern voice.

“I know, but, can I ask a more serious question?” Momo showed her puppy eyes.

“Fine. What is it?” Mina said.

“Why you didn’t go back to the coffee shop anymore? You were going there every day, but then suddenly, you didn’t visit for few days, what happen?”

“I told you, for many times already, that I’m a blogger and I’m going to a lot of coffee shops.”

“I know that’s not the real reason.”

“How do you know that?”

“Because I saw your blog. And I can see that you didn’t post a new blog since after you visit our coffee shop that day.”

“Whaaaaa—“

“Is my coffee didn’t taste good the last time you went there? Because you didn’t finish your coffee too, and that’s the first. I felt like I did something wrong.” Momo suddenly felt sad and frown.

Mina saw the change in Momo’s mood, she can see, what is it, hurt? Mina suddenly felt guilty.

“I just--- I just didn’t feel good when—“ Mina is thinking if she will tell the truth to Momo.

“When? Go on, please tell me.” Momo plead.

“I know this is weird but I didn’t feel good when I saw Sana hugged you from your back and when she kissed you that day.” Mina look down because she feel so embarrassed with her somewhat confession.

“Ahhhh. That day when she cover me with that guy. I see.” Momo said.

Mina looked at Momo and waiting for her to say more things but Momo didn’t talk and she just looked at her. Maybe Momo didn’t understand what she said or she just didn’t ‘read’ between the lines.

“She tried showing that be—wait… Are you jealous???” Momo was shocked.

Finally. Mina thought.

“Jealous? Of course not! Why should I feel jealous? I’m not your girlfriend anyway. And I’m just another customer of yours. So, maybe, you being sweet or nice to your customers is your charm. I’m just so stupid to think that you might feel something for me. We didn’t even introduced ourselves to each other. I know, you didn’t even know my name.” Mina became talkative and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter