Missing Beautiful Penguin

You're My Coffee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina’s side…

 

Mina woke up at three o’clock in the morning, for the third time. She kept on scrolling through her cellphone because she can’t go back to sleep anymore. She wants to check Momo’s profile but she’s really trying her best not to involve herself to Momo anymore. She even deleted the Instagram app just so she won’t be tempted to check her profile. But she misses her so much so she just check and read her blog for the nth time though she memorized it anyway.

“I never knew I loved her till’ the day she laid her eyes on me.” Mina sigh and kept on looking at Momo’s picture.

“And I didn’t know that you have this effect on me and you really mean every little thing to me.” Mina felt tears on her cheek but she didn’t bother to wipe them out.

Aishhh. Stupid Mina. Why do you even cry over her? Mina thought.

“Because she’s worth it.” Mina mumbled to herself.

She can’t believe that whenever she thinks about Momo, she misses her more. She miss the taste of the coffee that was made by Momo. She miss the way Momo smile to her whenever they are talking. She miss Momo’s sweet actions towards her.

“But you can’t love a person who’s already taken.” Mina remind herself.

She knows that she can’t really go back to sleep anymore. She get up from her bed and do her morning routine. After that, she went to the kitchen and prepare herself a breakfast. She’s thinking to make a coffee but it only reminds her of Momo so she just make some hot chocolate.

Still. It reminded you of her. Hello, she loves chocolate. Pssshhhh. Mina thought.

She doesn’t have appointment today. In fact, she didn’t accept any appointment ever since that day because she knows that she can’t focus and maybe her clients will be disappointed on her. She just make some excuse that her schedule is already full. Full of Momo, maybe.

She really didn’t think that she already had feelings for Momo. Maybe yes, she did liked Momo on the first day but, she never knew that this would hurt her so bad. She’s been thinking about Momo since day one, and she got this foreign feelings towards her. Maybe she also make Momo as her motivation to get up every day. But now that she realized that she doesn’t have a chance with Momo, she just want to stay on her bed and do nothing.

The scene in the café kept on appearing and replaying in her mind. The way Sana hugged her and the way she kissed her. Even the way Sana looked at her after that, it makes her heart weak.

She’s just eating her breakfast but she didn’t notice that she has some tears in her eyes.

“What’s wrong with my eyes?! I’m just eating but why am I crying! Gosh!” Mina wipes her eyes.

She then check her phone again and starts scrolling through her blog and looking at the pictures one by one. But she feels sad again so she just throw her phone on her couch. After eating her breakfast, she clean the kitchen and her apartment just to make herself busy.

Suddenly, she heard some message tone from her phone. She run towards the couch and hoping for a notification or message from Momo but she remember that she deleted the app and Momo doesn’t know her number.

Stupid hopeless penguin.

She opened her phone and it was a text from Jeongyeon.

“Heyyyy. Are you busy today?”

Thinking about Jeongyeon.

Maybe I should give her a chance? I can see that she really cares for me and she loves me. So, maybe I can learn how to love her too. Mina thought about it deeper.

M: Nope, I don’t have appointment today.

J: Really? So, can we hang out?

She’s really thinking if she wants to hang out with Jeongyeon or not.

M: Sure, let’s go to a coffee shop.

J: Sure. I’ll pick you up at 10am?

M: Yeah.

J: Okay. See you <3

 

Afterall, she’s also my friend.

 

Mina took a bath and prepare herself. It’s already 9:30 in the morning so she’s just waiting for Jeongyeon to arrive. After 15 minutes, Jeongyeon arrived and pick up Mina.

“Ready to go?” Jeongyeon asked.

“Yeah. Let’s go.” Mina smiled to her.

 

They went to a coffee shop. Mina didn’t forget to bring her camera because according to her followers, they miss her blogs about different coffee shop in the city. She starts to take pictures of the coffee shop and look around for a better view.

“I thought you wanted to go to that coffee shop.” Jeongyeon said.

“What coffee shop? I went to lots of coffee shop already.” Mina pretends to not know.

“Remember the day when I pick you up, when we had dinner with Jihyo? That coffee shop.” Jeongyeon describes.

“Ahh. I see. No. I want to try something new.” Mina said still taking pictures around the café.

“I thought you’re friends with the barista there.” Jeongyeon said.

“Can we not talk about them? I mean, can we change the topic?” Mina got irritated.

“Okay. Sorry. What do you want us to talk about?” Jeongyeon asked.

“Just talk about yourself, or whatever you want.” Mina said.

“If you don’t mind, did something happen to you? You look so down lately.” Jeongyeon looks concerned.

“Nothing. Don’t worry, I’m fine.” Mina tried to fake a smile.

“Okay. Anyway, do you want to watch movie? My treat.” Jeongyeon smiled.

“We can just have a movie marathon at home, if you want. So you won’t spend money again.” Mina smiled back.

“Okay. That’s a better idea. But, anyway, I don’t care if I spend money as long as I’m with you.” Jeongyeon reassured Mina.

 

Mina and Jeongyeon went to Mina’s apartment and she prepared everything for them.

It’s the third movie now, and it’s already evening. Jeongyeon felt something different, so she move closer to Mina. Being out of this world, Mina didn’t notice that Jeongyeon went closer to her. Suddenly, she felt Jeongyeon’s hand trying to wrap her shoulder and her face is getting closer on Mina’s neck. Mina was shocked when she felt Jeongyeon’s breath and hand and she stood up away from Jeongyeon.

“What are you doing???” Mina asked louder than her normal voice.

“I was just trying to make you feel better.” Jeongyeon said.

“Do you think I want it?” Mina felt angry.

“I’m sorry. I just want to do things with you.” Jeongyeon apologized.

“Don’t ever do that again.” Mina just shrugged it of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter