Feels Like Home

You're My Coffee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Mina had to go in three appointments. As a professional photographer, a lot of people wants to be her client. For today, she needs to go to two birthday party and one event that requested for a family portrait. Even though she knows that she will get tired and it needs a lot of work, she doesn’t mind because it’s her passion and she loves her job. With the help of her best friend, Jihyo, who loves photography like her, she won’t get super tired.

 

She’s excited to finish her last appointment because she’s planning to go to her new favorite cafe. It’s weird that she already consider it as her favorite even though she just tried it once. Well, maybe someone stole her heart for the first time.

 

While packing up, Jihyo wants to catch up with her best friend.

 

“Heyyy, I read your blog last night. And the place was beautiful. I want to go there some time.” Jihyo smiled.

 

“It’s really beautiful and cozy. The moment I entered the cafe, I felt comfortable. It feels like home.” Mina smiled widely while imagining the place.

 

“I can see that you really like the place. I can see it on your face.” Jihyo smirked.

 

“Actually, I already love the place.” Mina admit.

 

“Wowh. Stop right there, young lady. You can’t love anything that fast. Take it slow. Or else, you will get hurt.” Jihyo winks.

 

“Yeah right. It’s not a person anyway, it’s a place. So, it’s okay to love it right away.” Mina defends.

 

“Really? Did you really just love the place because of the ambiance and coziness of it or you found someone attractive?” Jihyo look at Mina suspiciously.

 

“Who says I fall in love easily with attractive people? Of course not! No one! I just really like the place. You saw it from my blog. It’s beautiful.” Mina argued.

 

“Whatever you say woman, but, in case you forgot, I’m your best friend and i know you better.” Jihyo insist.

 

“Well. That’s what you believe. But sorry, this time. You’re wrong!” Mina rolls her eyes.

 

“Okay. Fine. Let’s see.” Jihyo says.

 

“Anyway, I will go there after this, you want to come?” Mina asked.

 

“I want to go with you but I have an appointment after this. Maybe, next time.” Jihyo frown.

 

“Sad. But, it’s okay, there’s always a next time.” Mina smiles.

 

“It’s okay, you can enjoy your moment there. I don’t want to interrupt your moment with that attractive person.” Jihyo teased.

 

“Yaaaahhh!!! I told you! I’m going there because of the place!! Not because of the barista!!” Mina became defensive.

 

“Who says we are talking about a barista??” Jihyo’s eyebrow went up.

 

Mina kept quiet because she can’t think of anything to say just to defend herself.

 

“Well. I got to go now. Enjoy your moment with the attractive barista. Bye!” Jihyo pat Mina’s head and walk away.

 

“Jihyoooo!!!!!” Mina shouts but realized that she catches others attention. She just smiled and walk faster going to her car.

The first thing or should we say person that Mina looked for when she entered the café, it’s the attractive barista, Momo.

The moment she entered the café, she realized that Momo is already looking at her.

“Hi, what’s your order?”

“I want to have Café Americano please, thank you.”

“One Café Americano for a beautiful girl like you, noted.”

“Here.” Mina paid her order and Momo gave her order number.

“We will just serve it. See you. I mean, thank you.” Momo smiled shyly.

 

While waiting, Mina opened her laptop and start editing the pictures she took a while ago. Momo call for the attention of Sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter