CHAPTER 2

FATED

A/N: i really am sorry for coming this late. guess what? my friend that own this story is become a douche bag and delay the update geez -___-

anyway, this is for you all and we are back with three chapter just for you! 

Happy reading =3=

don't forget to subscribe and comments :*

 

------------

 

“brother, hurry up.. i am really hungry uhhh.” Samuel whining endlessly at his brother while holding his stomach. He put his head on dining table and keep looking at taeyong who is cooking his food.

“alright my prince, it’s nearly done.” Taeyong answers, he could only shake his head and smile. His little brother is the only precious thing for him after Jaejoong, his beloved parent.

For Taeyong, Jaejoong is half of his life. Someone who dare to sacrifice himself just to give birth to him.

Taeyong heard many stories about how he is still on Jaejoong’s belly. Uncle Junsu and Changmin always told him and he never bored of it.

Uncle Junsu and Changmin was ranked the third and forth as his precious thing. He hold them so dearly inside his heart. They were the most important person in Taeyong’s life. 

Uncle Junsu is humorous person and very funny. He is very nice and have a beautiful voice, he work as music producer. Taeyong remember how he likes it when Junsu sing for him while he take care of little taeyong and baby Samuel.

Handsome and very smart, that was uncle Changmin. Taeyong adore him very much. If he had any trouble doing homework, Changmin is the first person he ask about and Changmin will spare his time just for help him do the homework. Although he is a very busy person because Changmin is a Police Officer.

Junsu and Changmin were people who always spend their time with them, because Jaejoong is very busy. For the sake of his little family, Jaejoong work in day and night. He works as an editor at Fashion Magazine because he had a big interest in fashion.

Taeyong remember, how Jaejoong always refuse when Junsu or Changmin give him money because it’s obvious both of them produce more money than him. but for Jaejoong, if he could do enough to give his sons food and other stuff it’s enough for him.

Because of his passion and great effort, Jaejoong now already become the head of editor in that company. Taeyong really proud of him.

“there you go. Hurry up and eat.” Taeyong said to his brother that almost cry. Because there is another lesson added, taeyong can’t keep his promise to buy him some snack. And after that Samuel keep sulking at him.

“you and mom is the best chef in this world. Soon or later i will learn how to cook, hahaha.” Taeyong only laugh at his silly words.

Taeyong loves Samuel like his real little brother. They are not related by blood, when Taeyong was  five Jaejong come home and bring a baby that being abandoned in hospital. Uncle Changmins said that taeyong should loves Samuel as his own little brother. Taeyong saw the crying baby inside Jaejoong’s arms and vow to himself that he will love him forever.

“what time mommy will go home?” Taeyong ask Samuel, while changing the channel on tv

“hmm, i don’t know. Around ten maybe?” Samuel answer. Taeyong take a deep sigh, he actually want to remind Jaejoong that he shouldn’t work too hard. But Taeyong afraid it might hurt him if he say that.

“brother, you are not eating?” samuel asks him, and then he walk to taeyong and sit beside him. while yawning, he hugs taeyong and rest his head on his chest.

“i will eat with mom later, i’m not hungry yet.” He said and samuel nods.

Not long after, samuel’s snore can be heard. His face look so tired and taeyong laugh and smile seeing it. he softly caressing samuel’s hair, he felt that he really love him so much.

His phone suddenly vibrates, taeyong slowly move and pick his phone.

From : Lovely Mom

Baby yongie, looks like i can’t go home tonight. Don’t forget to lock the door and turn off the stove if you go to sleep. If you are scared, just call uncle changmin i already told him beforehand to keep an eye of you both. Love you and sorry baby L

 

That’s it, mom is overwork again. Taeyong sigh in anger, the truth is his college fees had been increased and it caused Jaejoong should do extra work to pay his tuition. For Jaejoong, the education for his son are really important.

The door bell rang and Taeyong knows it must be Changmin. carefully he put Samuel so he could sleep in comfort and then he open the door for Changmin.

He is right, it was really Changmin.

He is relief seeing that tall and build figure, he smiles while open the door.

“hi, uncle.” Taeyong said in cheerful tone and Changmin smiles back. Taeyong feels safe seeing him.

“Jaejoong work really hard lately, i didn’t even know why.” Changmin mutters.

Uncle Changmin must be busy, but he spare his time to guard us tonight, taeyong silently thinks. Taeyong always thinking that they are both male and nothing to be worried about. But Jaejoong always scared leaving both of them all alone and insisting that Changmin should guard them when he is busy, his reasons was funny

“what did you say? Eventhough my child is both male but both of them is really cute and it could triggered someone to do crime and i wouldn’t want that.”

That was why Changmin couldn’t say no to guard them. Therefore Changmin said that he already think of Taeyong and Samuel as his own child.

After Changmin put Samuel to bed, he is come back and sit beside Taeyong.

“oh yes, uncle. I just cooked some food, do you want to eat?” Taeyong asks and Changmin’s eyes suddenly glint at the words ‘food’ and he nods so fast.

“how about you, are you already ate?” Changmin ask and taeyong shake his head

“i want to wait for mom to eat with him but then he didn’t come home. Thanks god you are here to eat with me.” Taeyong answers

They are eating in silence, Changmin sometimes said things to compliment Taeyong at how good his cooking is almost as good as Jaejoong’s cooking. And after that they eat in silence again. and finally Taeyong start the conversation

“uncle, could you please tell me about my real dad?” Taeyong asks, Changmin choked on his food hearing that. he then drink water and laugh out loud.

“why suddenly you are asking about your dad?”

“i don’t know. Actually i want to ask since long ago but, i’m afraid that i would hurt my mom.” Taeyong said with sad face. Changmin take a deep sigh.

“of course, you are this big already. It would be weird if you didn’t ask about your real father.” Changmin said. After done eating, they move to family room to talk.

“i know both of them since the first year in university. Both of them is my senior. Your dad well, he is very nice and humble person.” Changmin started, Taeyong laid his head on Changmin’s thigh and Changmin smile, looking at him like a cat needs to be spoils.

“if... if my dad was a good person, why did he leave me and mom?” or he knows that mom is gifted that is why he left?” Changmin shake his head slowly and caress his hair gently

“every single person doing something for a reason, so does your dad. He didn’t know your mother is gifted. If he knows his doing earned results like you, i’m pretty sure he wouldn’t go.” Changmin said.

“i too, doesn’t understand it well. But i’m sure your father is not a bad guy. I respect him so much. And maybe he would come back if the destiny said so.” He added.

Taeyong nods and close his eyes. Enjoying every loving touch that uncle Changmin gave him now. Is it how it feels to have a dad?

Taeyong know, he can’t be greedy. He have Jaejoong already that should be enough for him, Jaejoong could act as mother and father at once but because the feminity in him is sometimes too much, he considers Jaejoong is more motherly. Taeyong want to have a dad that won’t cry at every little thing he got. Jaejoong’s heart is really soft and fragile, that is why Taeyong sometimes should choose what he should tell or not to him.

--------

Jaejoong take a deep sigh while open the door. Today is really tiring, slowly he puts his shoes and walk inside. In the family room, he caught sight of Changmin and Taeyong on his laps, both sleeping soundly and Jaejoong smile.

Thank God for giving me someone like them in my life.

 

Jaejoong then go to take a bath. He is about to move Taeyong to bedroom but Changmin already did it before him. Jaejoong go to the kitchen and saw Changmin making himself a coffee and for him too.

“bad day?” Changmin asks, Jaejoong nods and smile. They sit facing each other. drown on their own thoughts.

“Jae..”

“yes?”

“you know that, if you have any difficulties you could just ask help from me.” Changmin said carefully, afraid that Jaejoong might get hurt at his words. Jaejoong stare at him

He is handsome, have a good carrier and also very very smart.

“he loves you, Jaejoong. Get real..”

Junsu’s voices suddenly goes inside his mind and Jaejoong shake his head and smile

“thanks Changmin, but as long as i could do it i will try.” Jaejoong answers, Changmin nods at his words.

‘should i find his replacement? Finding replacement of Taeyong’s daddy?’

“you don’t have any job tonight?” Jaejoong asks Changmin

“no, but i have to go to work in early morning.”

“oh, then stay here. I will wake you in the morning.” Jaejoong said and smile, Changmin seems surprise at his offer. Nervously, he rubs the back of his neck and answer

“uhm, better not Jae. I should go home.”

“you sure?”

“yes, i’m sure.”

“i know that looks, Jaejoong. I know very well he always love you. Since long time ago, even when you are happy with the guy that leaves you.”

Junsu’s voice coming back to him. it made him thinking, should he search for another guy to warm his heart? Also to take a good care of his sons?

Should he?

After washing the glass he used, Changmin wear his coat and his hat. Jaejoong tails him behind, his thought is a mess.

Without he realized, he hold Changmin’s arms and Changmin’s shock

“what is wrong, Jae? Something in your mind?” Jaejoong look at Changmin’s eyes, this guy should work in early morning but he still spare his time to guard his sons. And this tall guy has accompany him in the hardest time of his life. Junsu was right, if he didn’t love him, why is he doing all of this and keep staying at his side?

“do.. do you love me?” Jaejoong ask, eyes still looking straight at him, the eyes that would tightly shut when laugh. The most beautiful pair of eyes is looking back at him with surprised

“wh—what do you mean?”

“just tell me. Be honest about it. i won’t get mad.” Jaejoong said. From now on he decided to open his heart because he is tired of waiting. And Changmin is the only one that deserved his heart.

Changmin take a deep sigh and then hold Jaejoong’s hands.

“yes, i confess. I love you, Jaejoong. I won’t ask you to love me back but at least don’t pity me with this feels.” Changmin said sternly, the looks that once soft now staring deeply at him.

“i.. i never pitying you, Changmin. i..” Jaejoong intertwined their fingers.

“i think that it’s time for me to open my heart and i... i want to try.. again... and you are the only one who is still here with me after all i’ve been through, i mean you are the only one who knows who am i and you... you still love me after all of this... through this years Changmin.. i.. i am sorry i didn’t notice you... i.. i am sorry..” Jaejoong said, he can’t hold back the tears that pooled on his eyes. Just for second it would flow through his face.

Changmin realized that Jaejoong is about to cry, he caress his face and hug him. Jaejoong feel safe inside his arms and he hug him tight.

“you are wetting my uniform, Jae.” Changmin said laughing and Jaejoong hits him playfully.

“so, in short you wanna date me?” Changmin asks while smiling, and Jaejoong nods.

Changmin laugh again and kiss his forehead.

“you sure wanna date me? Didn’t you say that i’m a cold blood prince that always makes his lovers cry?”

“hmph, i take back my words then, we are not dating anymore.” Jaejoong said and wipes his tears, pouting.

“hey..” Changmin laugh, he hold Jaejoong’s cheek and he smile

“Jaejoong, God damn you really drive me crazy. Can i kiss you??” Jaejoong blushed, for long time he never felt this way again. maybe he is right to take this decision, it’s about time to move on and erasing the shadows of that man from his life and his mind.

Starting a new beginning with Changmin, started with gentle kiss that they share together that night, and Jaejoong sleeps in content later.

-to be continue-