CHAPTER 3

FATED

---------------

 

Taeyong got woken up at the loud sound coming from the kitchen and his phone alarm too. He open his eyes and lazily look at the time. While yawning he mutters cursed words.

“, it’s only  7 in the morning and mom already so loud.” Taeyong knows very well that Jaejoong like to sing out loud when he is cooking and his voice is really loud like he is doing some concert. Samuel will jokingly recorded his performance in the kitchen and tease Jaejoong along with him.

Still yawning he walk to the kitchen

“mom, you are singing louder than usual. What  happen, hm?” Taeyong asks and drink his milk that Jaejoong prepared for him.

Jaejoong not answering and only smile at him. And then he continue to sing. Taeyong furrow his eyebrow in confusion

“mom is falling in love.” Samuel said and chuckles, Jaejoong face immediately turn red

“huh? With who?”

“who else, mom is fall in love with the most handsome man that always with us all time last night.” Samuel giggles

“mumu, where did you know?” Jaejoong asks, taking off his apron, his face still blushing

“oh my ing god, Uncle Changmin? really?” Samuel nods. Taeyong sit and start eating his bread

“i saw them kissing last night, oh my so romantic. I told you.” Samuel said while mimicking the way Jaejoong and Changmin kissing. Taeyong then laughing at him

“congrats mom! I never thought your fate one is this close.” Taeyong smile at Jaejoong who is feeling shy right now.

“you know what, Uncle Changmin is very gentle last night. He even asks first if he could kiss mom or not. Hahahaha.”

“mumu, that is enough you. How far you’ve seen it, hmm?” Jaejoong asks, his heart is pounding at the never ending tease from his sons.

“ever since that romantic uncle Changmin kiss your forehead, mom.” Samuel tease Jaejoong again, Jaejoong face is blushing even more.

Taeyong smile, it was so rare to see his mother face that usually is cold and never react to anything and now he is blushing like a teenage girl in middle school.

-------

“oy!” Taeyong get back from his daydreaming and smile

“oh, Jaehyun. You are so early today. It was rare!”

“well, i’m not done the homework from the old but handsome professor. Did you do it? can i copy it? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.” Jaehyun beg at him and Taeyong rolls his eyes.

“what a lazy .” He said while giving his book.

“you are a lifesaver, Taeyong. I love you so much.” Jaehyun said while hurriedly copy the homework

Taeyong shake his head and laugh a little. Talking about the handsome professor remind him about his dream lately. The face of professor Jung always appear in his dream, Taeyong didn’t even know why.

“good morning, students.” Professor Jung walk into the class and giving short smile and his face is go back to cold.

“there will be a quiz today, and i hope you all ready for this. And i intend to find an assistant to help me and i will choose from the highest score as the result from this quiz. Don’t worry, You will get paid as my assistand. And good luck.”

All the female students is whining at how they didn’t study at all, their dream to get closer to professor Jung is gone.

Taeyong answer the question easily. Changmin uncle always teach him the easy way how to learn and remember his lesson.

Professor Jung checking the result from quiz in the class. After he is done he give the result to them.

“alright, the name Kim Taeyong should go to my office after this. Class dismissed.” Professor Jung said and immediatly gone from there. Taeyong packed his stuff and a female students stop him

“taeyong, you are so lucky! Let’s change identity. I will go as you to his office.” She said and Taeyong laugh

“hey buddy, you got money from this job. Don’t forget to treat me some food.” Jaehyun said, Taeyong just shook his head and stuck his tongue at him.

Nervously, Taeyong open the door to professor Jung office and walk closer to his desk. When Taeyong goes in, professor Jung seems surprised and then keep silent while looking at him.

“uhh, professor... i am Kim Taeyong.” He said in low voice and professor Jung came back to his senses and nods

“oh it’s you. Okay. Take a seat.” He said and Taeyong do as he told.

Professor Jung handed him pile of sheets to Taeyong and give him instruction about his job.

Taeyong admits, that professor Jung face is more handsome if looking from this close. All the girls must be fainted if they see him this close.

“okay that’s it. tomorrow, meet me again after you have done your work. Thanks for your assistance and you will get paid at the end of the month.” Taeyong nods and bow at him and then he go out from the office. His heart never stop pounding ever since he got inside the room.

Taeyong know, deep inside his heart he already fall in love with Professor Jung...

It couldn’t be... or is it true?

Taeyong calculating at how their age difference so big and most importantly they are student and teacher. What was he thinking?

Taeyong shake the thoughts and take a deep breath.

Kim Taeyong, you really are in deep trouble..

 

-TO BE CONTINUE-