CHAPTER 6

FATED

====================

After calming himself, Jaejoong ask Jaehyun to brings Taeyong to his room so he could get some rest. Taeyong is complaining about this because he is curious as at how his mom knows his professor but Jaejoong give him YOU-JUST-DON’T-MAKE-ME-MAD look and Taeyong sighing while let himself carried away by Jaehyun.

Jaejoong clears his throat and ask Yunho to sit on the sofa while he makes some coffee for both of them. This is gonna be a long way talk..

Jaejoong and Yunho keep quiet as they sip the coffee. Yunho keep sneaking glances when Jaejoong not looking. Damn, Jaejoong still as hot as ever when you look this close!

Whilst Yunho didn’t notice, Jaejoong stealing a few looks on Yunho’s face too. the latter still handsome just like when he was a teenager. Well the difference is some wrinkles on his face, he looks like a proper ahjussi right now.

Yunho put his cup on the table and brave himself to talk

“so, uhhh how are you?” Yunho said, he was nervous as hell.

“are you kidding me?” Jaejoong sneer at him, and Yunho scrath the back of his nape. Okay that was not a good question to begin with.

“look, i didn’t know where to start but i am sorry. I really am sorry. I don’t know what else to say.” Yunho said, face gloomy and both shoulder down. He really felt like a douchebag and he felt sorry for Jaejoong.

Jaejoong look at him and sigh, just a few weeks ago he freaks out about seeing someone who look like Yunho and that was the real Yunho he actually saw. Well, Jaejoong expecting that himself would be full of tears and sorrow, can’t utter another words  when he saw Yunho again and here he was, furious as hell knowing Yunho was doing his life to the fullest without care for him.

“you could’ve find out about me, or find me or whatever. Instead you just leave me all alone, i take all the burden to myself.” Jaejoong said, he really want to slap and punch Yunho right here and there but no his kid were here and he should put up a good manner. Not to mention that he was Taeyong’s professor at college.

“if you gave me a chance, i could explain everything to you.” Yunho said, his words seem so bitter to himself. Seeing Jaejoong face hurting is the least thing he want to see. Where is cheerful Jaejoong who would hug him and giving small kisses on the cheek go?

Jaejoong laugh in mocking tone and cross his legs

“give you chance to explain whatever your excuses and then i pity you and then you would break my heart again? no can do, i’m not a silly teenager like long time ago.”

Yunho knows, this Jaejoong is not the same Jaejoongie who is pure and soft. This Jaejoong already faced painful experience and hurting because of him and his stupidity and coward behavior.

“at least, we could be friend again Jaejoong.” Jaejoong slam his cup on the table and glare at him. two mistakes in a row, Jung Yunho. You suppose to calm down your horse.

Yunho decided maybe he should give Jaejoong some time and then he could talk about their problem. So, it is safe to talk about his son Taeyong who resembles him so much and so clever?

Yunho was wondering where is Taeyong’s mom going. Was she dead? Or divorce with Jaejoong? But just now Yunho have a little observation in Jaejoong’s living room while Jaejoong making him a coffee. There is no picture of his wife, only picture of Jaejoong, Taeyong and another cute boy. And hey, didn’t Taeyong call him “mom” earlier?

“your son, Taeyong is so smart. He is the smartest student i have.” Yunho said, hoping that this topic could clear up some air between them. Jaejoong chuckles and said

“my son? Oh right. Of course, you never know about this.”

Wait, what? Yunho asking himself. Were Taeyong adopted or what? but they were so similar...

“Jung Yunho-ssi, let me tell you this. Eventually, Taeyong is your son too.” Jaejoong said and gave him a mocking smile

HUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?

While his Mouth gaping, Yunho pinch his thigh whether he was dreaming or not. He never impregnated anyone, there is only Jaejoong he ever make love with...

Could it be?

“that time, i hardly believe it too. But then it was all come true..” Jaejoong said, reminiscing the memories when he was pregnant

“wait a second, Jae. Taeyong is what? and you.. are you the one who gave birth to him? that is why he called you mom? so he was... he was... our son?” Yunho ask him

“are you sure you are that smart professor that Taeyong often talks about? I never knew that Professor Jung he said was actually you.” Jaejoong said

“how?” Yunho ask again, that is why there is something different about Taeyong. And those unusual feelings makes Yunho confuse it with Love. but it was actually the feelings of father and son, that was why Yunho needed to protect Taeyong ever since he saw him in class. They are bound by blood in the first place!

Now all of this makes sense!

“Jaejoong...”

“do you know how much pain when i bear him inside my womb? I myself never knew that i could pregnant because i’m a man for sake! Doctor said i should abort him when he is barely a month because the pregnancy could kill me but no, too bad i love the child already and i think of it as the last thing you gave to me. And it was the right decision because he is the most precious things i’ve ever had.” Jaejoong said again. Yunho feel the urge to hug him but Jaejoong will mad again so it’s a no.

“i’m sorry.” Hearing this stories only sum up his guilty feelings toward Jaejoong. What if he doesn’t left a few years ago? Would he and Jaejoong build a family and live happily ever after?

“don’t feel sorry, i’m glad i have Taeyong anyway.” Jaejoong said

That anwer doesn’t ease the pain inside Jung Yunho heart. He is so dumb, he could have a little family with Jaejoong and Taeyong but he choose to leave.

“i’m home!” a loud and cheerful voice can be heard and a young boy running into the house. smiling ear to ear after seeing Jaejoong already home. He run and hug Jaejoong

“mom, you were early today.” He said, Yunho notice this one didn’t look similar with Jaejoong but he is cute. First Jaejoong, Taeyong and then this boy. What is wrong with this house and all the cute things inside? Yunho thinks.

Yunho barely sighed in relief knowing that Jaejoong didn’t get pregnant after Taeyong.

“mom, who is that?” the little boy ask and look at Yunho, Jaejoong caress his hair softly

“it was Taeyong’s professor, Samuel.” Jaejoong said, Samuel stand and bow to him and Yunho smile at him.

“thank you for taking care of my brother.” Samuel said and Yunho nods. After that Samuel go to his own room.

“i will explain everything to my sons. And i hope you would stay the away from Taeyong. Got that?”

“but Jae, at least let me take responsibility too.” Yunho said, it was so unfair! Taeyong was here because their love making and Yunho take a part in it too! And He wanted to protect all the cute things inside this house too..

“what responsibility. Don’t you think it was funny to talk about responsibility right now? And i tell about Taeyong being your son wasn’t to make you to take any responsibility of us. I just wanna tell you, that’s all.” Jaejoong said angrily

“well yeah. I am sorry, but we can’t turn back the time, right? You didn’t even give me a chance to explain. Do you know how much i am suffering too without you in my life? .” Yunho grabs his own hair in frustation. He knows he is so damn wrong but even if Jaejoong didn’t want to forgive him, at least give him a chance to explain everything.

Jaejoong keep quiet, he take a deep sigh and said

“i will listen to whatever bull you gonna throw to me, but right now please leave and don’t disturb us for the time being. If i was ready, i will talk to you again. i am tired. Today is too much for me.”

Yunho sighed too, he gathered his belongings and walk to the door. And just before the door he turn around and said

“you know, even if i denied it. i know that up until now, i still love you... Kim Jaejoong... whether you believe or not.” Yunho then close the door and leaving the house.

Jaejoong close his eyes and sighing. This is a really long day for him. after he calm himself, he clean the house and cook dinner.

-------------------

Jaehyun staring at Taeyong sleeping body without blinking. The event this afternoon is enough to gave him a heart attack. He could remember how Taeyong covered in blood and for a second he was thinking like what if Taeyong gone from his life?

Just thinking about that, Jaehyun shudder in fear. Being friends since a little kid, both of them already used to being together all the time. And Jaehyun can’t imagine a life without Taeyong in it.

Or, his life without Taeyong....

“is he asleep?” Jaejoong suddenly come and reach out to Taeyong. He checked the temperature of his son and then caress his cheek. Jaehyun sometimes envy about this, his parents never cared about him this much. Taeyong is so lucky to have Jaejoong as parent.

“i’m sorry i can’t take care of him.” Jaehyun said and bow his head, Jaejoong smile seeing this kid

“it’s okay Jaehyun. Things happen. Now you must be tired, huh? Just get some rest and you can go back tomorrow, okay?” Jaehyun nods and after being hugged by Jaejoong he left the house.

------------------

Taeyong woke up and groan in pain. His head hurt like and he yawn. The sun peeking through the window and he can tell that he was asleep since yesterday.

He found Samuel by his side, hands clutching his belly and on the other side still feels warm too. He bet his mom was sleeping in here too.

“mumu, wake up.” Taeyong said, Samuel open his eyes and yawn

“are you sleeping in here since last night?” Taeyong asks and Samuel nods

“you know, i was so worried about you.” Samuel pouts and Taeyong caress his hair and smile

“rest assured, look at how fine i am.” Taeyong said.

“ah yes, mom said i should help you to walk to the dinner table. Or you prefer to just eat in here?”

“i will go there. I hurt my head, my feet were fine Samuel.”

Besides, he wants to ask his mom the unanswered question about professor Jung.

They were seating and Jaejoong serves them the food.

“mom, you are not working?”

“no, i’m taking a leave today. I will make sure you are healing first.” Jaejoong said while eat the food

Taeyong is unsure to ask but he is too curious. He has feelings that the things his mom had with professor Jung were unpleasant..

“mom, professor Jung—“

“i will talk about him after we finish the food.” Jaejoong said firmly, Taeyong and Samuel exchanging looks and continue eating.

Things getting so awkward, Jaejoong’s face got a little tensed and both Samuel and Taeyong gulp in fear.

“from now on, i didn’t want you to go near that professor ever again Kim Taeyong.” Jaejoong said, Taeyong widened his eyes

“huh? But why?” Jaejoong take a deep sigh and then telling Taeyong the most shocking stories he ever heard.

“he is actually your father. The father who left all of us and make us suffering. He is that person. That jerk. That bastard.” Jaejoong said, Taeyong couldn’t believe what he just heard. Professor Jung is his father? His own father to be exact?

Taeyong hands trembling and his head throbbing. How could this be? Is this their fate to begin with? No wonder he has some unfamiliar strings toward professor Jung.

Remembering how his mom working so hard to raised both of them while professor Jung leaving his mom has make Taeyong angry. They are never deserved to be treated like this and Taeyong’s point of view about kindhearted professor Jung is shattered into million pieces.

Now, he gonna hate professor Jung for the rest of his life.

- TBC –

a/n: i'm sorry it took so long to update but it reach the ending in the net chapter yay :3

 

thanks for reading!