CHAPTER 7

FATED

====================

Yunho was counting the exam sheets when his office door being slammed and a fuming Taeyong goes in, handed him tons of finished paper and a sheet of paper. Look like Jaejoong already done his piece about telling all about him.

“i have done all of this. And i quit. Thank you very much for your kindness until now.” Taeyong said and about to leave but Yunho grab his hands

“wait, Taeyong. At least give me a chance to explain.” Yunho said, Taeyong try to release his hold but he is too strong for him to handle.

“i will never listen anything from you. never.” Taeyong said. Yunho finally let go and let Taeyong calm himself

“you know, i—i always curious about my life. Who is my father, along this time. Uncle Changmin said you were a good person, i can see it but now i know it. you are none other than those jerk who likes to play around. Do you know how much pain my mom gone through? No, you will never imagine about it. he is suffering all alone for us. I—i-” Taeyong cries, he cover his face with his hands. Yunho take a deep sigh and then pull Taeyong into his arms

“i know, i am a bastard and coward. All i could say that i am sorry but it was the same for me. I was suffering too. You will never know how much i love Jaejoong, your mom. He is my world and my everything. I left him because i have to. Or else he will get hurt just because of my selfish decision. That time, all of them said that our love is nothing but a fling. It will vanish withing years but no, we both know. Jaejoong and i know that our love is true, not just fling like they said.” Taeyong sobbing even harder inside his father arms. It was so warm, it’s good to be held like this. Jaejoong is warm too but this warmth is the one he always seeking for.

Yunho then pull out from the hug and wipes Taeyong’s tears

“i’m sorry. Please forgive me and let me start over. Let me make things right from now on.” Yunho said, Taeyong still sobbing and shakes his head

“i doubt it. mom is gonna marry uncle Changmin soon.” Taeyong said

Damn right, Yunho totally forgot about Changmin up until now. Changmin is their junior who always stick with them wherever they go. Yunho had instinct that Changmin might be liking Jaejoong too but Yunho just shrugged the thought. And now it become the truth. That fidgety kid finally got what he wants within his absence.

“don’t you dare to ruin their marriage. Uncle Changmin is very nice to all of us. He deserve happiness and just because you are back, you will never ruin his happiness nor my mom. And this doesn’t mean i forgave you already.” Taeyong said and then runaway from there.

Not long after, Jaehyun shows up to his office and asks Yunho, apparently he saw Taeyong running while crying

“what the you are doing to Taeyong? Do you not paid him so he is crying like that?” Jaehyun said and Yunho glare at him

“watch your mouth. I’m still your professor who could drag your down back to the first semester.” Yunho said, and Jaehyun apologize immediately.

“then why is he crying like that?”

“he is quitting.” Yunho said, his head feels like spinning and this Jaehyun screaming didn’t help him at all

“WHATTTTTTTTTTT??? NO WAY! NO ING WAY! He is so excited to be your TA, why now?” Jaehyun cross his arms

“if you are done with whatever business you have here, you could go instead of screaming like that. and then you could ask Taeyong directly about that.” Yunho said, massaging his own forehead

Jaehyun pouts and then march his body out and then he is going back

“ah, i forgot to give you this. I failed the last exam and this is the revision you ask me to up my grade. Thank you professor.”

Yunho just shake his own head and laugh.

How could Taeyong be friend with an idiot like Jaehyun?

-----------------------------

“now, is Taeyong okay?” Changmin asks, worried all over his face and Jaejoong nods. His hands now softly rubbing Jaejoong hands and he smile.

“i’m sorry. I’m out of the town that day because of works. Now i really regret it.” Changmin said

“no, don’t you regret it Changmin. it’s work, you can’t help it.” Jaejoong said, assuring him

“and another thing i should tell you, Changmin.”

“sure, go on.”

“uhmmm... Yunho is back, and turn out he is the professor Jung, which Taeyong always talk about. I knew this just yesterday, he is the one who brings Taeyong back home with Jaehyun. We are all surprised seeing him yesterday.”

Changmin stops eating and put his spoon down

“and you want to go back to him? damn i knew this is gonna happen sooner or later.” Jaejoong widened his eyes.

“no, of course not. I never wanted to said that.” Jaejoong said

“well, Jaejoong. I know you are trying really hard to be with me, or should we call this is a jumpstone for you? But to be honest i always thought that something like this might come up sooner or later. So i will always be prepared about this. Because funny enough, we are fated like this. Your heart will never belong to me, Jaejoong no matter how hard you try. I bet you know it too, deep inside your heart.” Changmin said and sighed. He knows damn well that Jaejoong will never forget Yunho but still, the selfish part of him want to claim that miserable and desperate Jaejoong for all himself. Even if he is fully know that Jaejoong’s heart will never be his ever since the beginning.

Jaejoong fight the urge to cry. Changmin was so nice to him all this time. He doesn’t deserve any like this but let’s face it. all he said were true enough.

He still loves Yunho no matter what a jerk he was.

“better we end this before it was too late, Jaejoong. I will be fine, i’m used to it. i have experienced it once.” Changmin said and genuinely smile. Those eyes who will mismatched when he smile cutely like that. such a handsome and fine man, Jaejoong will never deserved him. not even if he stop loving Yunho. Changmin never deserved to be with him since the beginning, he should find someone who could love him and take care of him with all they have. Jaejoong just used Changmin for excuse to be ‘loved again’. and Jaejoong knows now it was the wrong decision he ever take. Now Changmin’s gonna hurt two times more than before.

“i’m sorry.” Jaejoong sadly said, Changmin chuckles and hold his hand and kiss his palm

“never said sorry to me. Our short date is wonderful enough for me to realized. We are both selfish, Jaejoong. We want our happiness but we know we will never reach it together. We are just not fated to be. And this won’t be the end of our friendship. I will always be your bestfriend no matter what. also Taeyong and Samuel will always be my precious little baby.” Changmin said. Jaejoong couldn’t hold the tears anymore as he was sobbing on Changmin’s arms. Wetting his uniform for the second time. Changmin is such a gentleman and rare human. How could he not loves him? why it should be Yunho?

“thank you, Changmin-ah.” Jaejoong said and Changmin pats his head

“alright, alright. Now stop crying. You were crying when we first dating and now you were crying too.”

“but Changmin, i have one request for you.”

“what is it? a goodbye kiss?” Changmin and laugh, Jaejoong punch his shoulder lightly

“no geezzz... i beg you not to tell Yunho about this. I didn’t want to give in easily to him.” Jaejoong said and Changmin click his forehead

“such a sly fox and tsundere you are Jaejoong. Fine i will grant it.” Changmin said and Jaejoong hug him again as thanks.

-------------------------------

“why are you quitting?”

“it’s none of your business.”

“it’s mine Taeyong. You are my friend.”

“but i didn’t want to tell you.” Taeyong shove his face inside his book, avoiding Jaehyun curious gaze who has been eyeing him ever since he came back from professor Jung office.

“but why?”

“Jaehyun, for sake i didn’t want to tell you. Just shut up.” Taeyong said and glare at him

“you used to tell me all of your secret, Taeyong. You even show me your red after your mom beat the hell out of it. what is happening with our bond just now? I felt hurt.” Jaehyun said, head hung lower and his eyes turn sad.

“god damn Jaehyun. What did i deserved to have such a nosy friend like you.” Taeyong said and put his book.

“tell me. Tell me. Tell me!” Jaehyun shout in front of Taeyong’s face and Taeyong shove his mouth

“alright, shut up. Let’s go somewhere quiet.”

They were sitting in a cafe and Jaehyun can’t help but gasping in every story Taeyong told him

“you are attracting too much attention.” Taeyong sigh and drink his coffee

“i’m sorry but TAEYONG oh my god this is completely insane!”

“i know right. My life is fated like this.”

“when i thought you will be happy if you found your real dad.” Jaehyun said, notice the sadness on Taeyong face

“i mean, you are always longing to know who he is. Have you listened to his excuses about why he left you and your mommy?”

“no, i don’t think my mom allowed him too. He is still angry at him, so do i.”

“but i can clearly see you didn’t hate him that much. You just respect your mother.” Taeyong sigh again, as much as he hated to admit it but it’s all true. Jaehyun was true once in a while

“now, let’s go play some arcade. I would like to see that smile of yours coming back to your face. no more sad Taeyong, i want happy Taeyong back!” Jaehyun said and smile widely. Taeyong just shaking his head while let out a few giggles. Jaehyun really made his day a little bit brighter today.

 

--------------------

“i can’t believe you bought all of this just to bribe me and my child.” Jaejoong said, commenting at how much Yunho bought a few things that soon filling up his living room. There is newest laptop, tons of branded clothes and kitchen utensils. Yunho is like a santa bringing all of this gift inside his house.

“this is the least i could do, Jaejoong. You can’t stop me from spoiling them and you, of course.”

Jaejoong huffed in annoyance and put down the coffee and some snacks on the table. For someone who hates him, Jaejoong is a little bit humble for the food and Yunho found himself smirking at the thought

“don’t think too much, i always respecting every guest that come to my house.” he said, trying to sound as cold as he could.

“thank you, really. Do you know how i miss your cookies?” Yunho said, joyfully munch a few cookies.

“now talk. I’m ready to eat on your bull.”

“Jaejoong, that was hurtful of you to say that. my love for you it’s never been a bull, you know that.” Yunho said, Jaejoong knows but he didn’t want to admit it.

“i left you, that was the cowardest act i have to take. And if time could turn back, i would do it again for you, for the sake of your happiness. I never regretted it. because i know we will meet again whatever happen. It was our fate.”

“you know my father, he could do anything he wants just to hurt you. I have to obey him so he would stay the away from you, Jaejoong. I think that was the best for us, as i carry on this sorrow as i was forbid to meeting you i keep telling myself i should survive. But if i have known that you bear my child, i would definitely ran away with you and start a new life. But then again, i’m just glad that you and our sons is living happily up until now.” Jaejoong trying not to act all shy when Yunho said ‘our sons’

“i’m still wearing our ring! I never took it off of me. This is the only thing i could cherish about you. But now you are here, our sons is here. Just give me a second chance and let me fix everything. I know i shouldn’t do this but i have to! Please Jaejoong. If you want me to kneel down for a week or something just tell me to do that. and i will even beg Changmin to let you go, although he might punch my face in time i show up to him.” Jaejoong look at the ring on Yunho’s beautiful fingers, he really admire those fingers. His own rings is safely tucked under any other things Yunho once gave to him, Jaejoong keep it away but never had a heart to throw it.

“you are really an idiot. Forget about Changmin, he dumped me a week ago. Saying i should be with a bastard like you. Guess he is right, i didn’t even deserve him.” Jaejoong said, trying hard not to cry. But he couldn’t, the next thing he knew he was already inside Yunho embrace.

“i am, i always be an idiot when it comes to love. and the idiot part of me would increase whenever it is involving you.” Yunho said, getting closer to Jaejoong

“so, can i hug you? I miss you a lot, Jaejoongie.” Jaejoong nods and Yunho is hugging him tight quickly. Jaejoong really did miss this gentle hug

“Goddamn, i really love you. And now it even bigger knowing we have child.” Yunho said, kissing Jaejoong forehead adn wipes his tears

“do you forgive me?” Yunho ask, Jaejoong look away hiding his red cheek

“i wouldn’t let you hug me if i didn’t.” He scoffed and Yunho laugh

“oh my god, how i miss the cute and shy jaejoongie. Not this cold and tsundere jaejoongie.” Yunho said and Jaejoong punch his arms

“wow, what is this?” Samuel who just go home from school eyeing the present Yunho brought. His eyes lit up especially when he saw a brand new laptop

“it’s for you, and Taeyong.” Yunho smile and Samuel yelling thanks as he take one of the laptop and open it.

Jaejoong still wrapped in Yunho’s arms. He really miss this guy and he knows he was suffering too but selfish part of Jaejoong insist that himself is suffering more.

“wow, uncle. This is really expensive woah. This one even perfect for gaming! Thank you uncle.” Samuel said and his eyes still sparkling

“you are welcome. And i would like if you call me daddy instead of uncle.” Yunho said and smirk to Jaejoong

“what? no way, isn’t Changmin uncle gonna be my daddy? Mom?” Samuel questioningly ask and Jaejoong take a deep sigh.

“Changmin dump me, saying i was better off with the jerk who left me years ago.” Jaejoong said in sarcastic tone and Yunho whimper

“holy , i really owe Changmin for this.”

“he is just too good for me, and he is right i better stuck with a damn bastard like you.”

“this bastard is not going to leave you and our cute sons all alone ever again.” Yunho said. Samuel and then get up and squeezed himself between Yunho and Jaejoong.

“soooo, when is the wedding held?” Samuel ask, liking the feeling of warmth radiating from both people beside him.

“as soon as Jaejoong said yes. Maybe tomorrow?” Jaejoong hit his head and laugh

“don’t be silly. Taeyong still don’t know about this.” Jaejoong said

“don’t know about what?” all of them startled when they found Taeyong standing in the door, watching the three of them from there

“Taeyong baby, please sit down. We have to talk.” Taeyong look around and see the mount of things.

“what is all of that?”

“sit down first.” Jaejoong said, and Taeyong laugh in mocking tone

“don’t tell me, mom you are getting together with him?” Taeyong asks. Yunho sits straight and stand

“no, don’t come close to me. I hate you.” Taeyong said to Yunho and he freeze

“i only want uncle Changmin to be my dad. Not you.” Taeyong said, hatred all over his eyes when he look at Yunho

“where were you when i have difficulty with my lessons? Or when i’m getting bullied at school? Or when i was feeling cold and sick. Only my mom and Uncle Changmin who take care of me. While you never here! So why now? Why did you easily forgive him, mom? You said that i should stay away from him!”

“Taeyong, i know you hate him but everyone deserves a second chance. I’m not fully forgive him but i’m trying. Changmin is too good for us, Taeyong. He deserves better than have to take care of us for the rest of his lives. He would find a nice girl and gave him tons of child. His own child.” Jaejoong said, Taeyong take a deep sigh. jaejoong was right, Changmin deserves better. But that doesn’t mean he could come back to this jerk!

“whatever, if you guys ever marry just count me out. I’m not attending.” Taeyong said and run to his room. Jaejoong close his eyes and rubs his temple.


“i’m sorry.” Yunho said and Jaejoong shook his head

“no, he is too stubborn. He has that thing from you, i sometimes hated it when i have to face his stubborn .” Jaejoong said, Yunho pull him and hug him again

“let me talk to him.” Yunho said

“no, you better go home right now. I will talk to him, you could talk when he is ready.” Jaejoong said, yunho nods and kiss his forehead and waved goodbye to samuel who has been quiet ever since Taeyong resentment toward him.

Jaejoong walk upstairs and knocking Taeyong’s room. There is no response

“you know you have to face it sooner or later, Kim Taeyong.” Jaejoong said, Taeyong wipes his tears and sit on the bed. He know he better not to mess with Jaejoong when he called him by full name. Jaejoong walk inside and sit beside him. he hug Taeyong and felt his shoulder getting wet

“you know, we can’t let Changmin to take all of us and suffer with us. He deserves better, he is a good guy. He didn’t deserves to have me who will love him half-heartedly or taking care two child who is not his blood-related. I didn’t want him like that, Taeyong. You know that?” Jaejoong said, hands caressing his son hair softly

“and Yunho, yes he is so wrong and have many mistakes but he says sorry and want to take care of us. And the stupid side in me is still loving him as much as i do long time ago. The more i hate him the more i realized i need him by my side. We just need each other and i decide that he deserves a second chance. Everyone deserves a second chance because we are only human, we are born to make mistakes.”

Taeyong sobs and hug Jaejoong tighter

“i used to have crush on him, it’s hard for me.” Taeyong said, jaejoong gasp and look at Taeyong

“you what?”

“remember i ask you about love? it was actually about him. i confuse this blood-related feeling as love. anyway he is so handsome, kind and warm, who wouldn’t love him? and now it turns out that he was my real father, i was shock.” Taeyong said and Jaejoong laugh

“indeed, he is really very nice and kind. Almost to everyone.” Jaejoong said

“and it’s not only me. Almost all the girl in college likes him. you better keep a close eye on him, mom. In case he would cheat with those delicate girls.” Taeyong said

“don’t worry, i will serve him as dinner if he ever do that to us.” Jaejoong said, and then both of them laugh and hug each other. samuel came later and join the group hug.

--------------------

“changmin, i really want to thank you.”

“it’s okay, Hyung. I don’t mind.”

“but still, you really take a good care of them.”

“no problem. I love the kids anyway.”

“heh, of course. They were adorable, right?” changmin nods and smirk

“so, are you here to talk to me and handed me a wedding invitation?”

“god, you were still as smart as ever.”

“is junsu still sulking?”

“yes he is. Taeyong too but he open up bit by bit. And junsu, hahahaha he is mad at me but he insisted that he is the one who arranged the wedding. You can tell how eager he was.” Yunho said

“he always like that. and the moment he found out Jaejoong is pregnant is the most chaotic ever! He is acting like a madman and stuff. I have to be there to accompany both of them and prevent them to go crazy.” Changmin said, smiling at the memory. Yunho take a deep sigh listening to it

“i wish i was there.” He said

“no hyung, you wouldn’t want to be there. But maybe you want to be there when Jaejoong hold baby Taeyong in his arms. His smile is so beautiful that day and i fell in love for second time, haha.”

“ouch, i really miss all the fun.”

“yes you are. But from now on, please promise me that you would take care of them. Or i will snatch them away again.”

“i promise.” Yunho said confidently and Changmin pats his shoulder

“anyway rest assured. I know my relationship with jaejoong wouldn’t last for long so my heart didn’t break that much. Considering it already break once both of you being lover at college. But now, i have found a new love of mine. It’s a girl.” Changmin said, smile beaming from his face

“i’m happy for you.” Yunho said sincerely.

“thanks hyung, i will bring her at the wedding. I promise!”

After shaking hands like two businessman had dealt an agreement, both says goodbye and go home.

 

--------------------------

“i’m glad he find a girl he likes.” Jaejoong said, snuggles up into Yunho’s arms and yunho kiss his head

“yeah, guess your spell on him is ended.” Yunho said

“hey, i never put spell on him?”

“your face does put a spell to anyone who sees it.”

“i hate you.” Jaejoong huffed, but he wrapped his arms around Yunho’s body. Yunho then open Jaejoong’s shirt a little bit and feeling his stomach

“what are you doing?”

“nothing, just want to feel the stitches you got after gave birth to Taeyong. This is such a miracle. I really am grateful.” Yunho said, he then get up and kiss the stitches on his stomach. Jaejoong let out giggles.

“it tickles.” Yunho groans hearing that

“seriously, is the rules about no before wedding still occured?” yunho ask, hoping that Jaejoong would spare him

“yes.”

“whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?” Yunho whined, stealing kisses on Jaejoong’s lips

“because i want to torture you.”

“is it funny to see me suffer?”

“yes, it is.” Jaejoong chuckles, yunho kiss his cheek

“damn it. but let me kiss you.” They kiss tenderly while saying love. things were getting passionate when the door flung open and reveal a scared looking samuel who jump to their bed and breaking them apart

“what is it samuel? You watch horror movie with Taeyong again, didn’t you?” samuel nods and cover himself with blanket

“hmph, now we can’t even cuddles and sharing kisses through the night.” Yunho said and Jaejoong laugh

“with this, you have to suffer more.” He said, Yunho reach out and pinch his cheek

“Taeyong is not coming here too?”

“he usually did, he is a coward himself but he keep watching horror movie. They both always do it. curious child of mine.” Jaejoong said

“but knowing you were here, he probably won’t dare to go here. Unless he can’t bear it all alone. He has limits anyway.”

“then, shouldn’t you go there and accompany him? i will accompany samuel.” Yunho suggest and Jaejoong shrugged

“well, he could come here and all of us will have to sleep together. this bed is big enough for us. Let’s bet on that, he will come here in no time.” Jaejoong said smirking

Meanwhile Taeyong is under his blanket trying hard to sleep but the face of ghost he had seen in the movie earlier still haunting him. he can’t go on like this so he dare himself and run to Jaejoong’s room. He notice that samuel is already there, sleeping peacefully between Yunho and Jaejoong. He quietly close the door and make space for him. he push samuel aside and sleep beside Yunho.

“Jaejoong was right, you finally come here.” Yunho said and smile, open half of his eyes and Taeyong huffed

“i don’t have any choice.” Taeyong said, Yunho chuckles and then wrapped his arms around Taeyong.

“now, don’t you worry. From now on, i will protect you from anything. You are my son, i will never let anything hurt you. I will take care all of you for the rest of my life.” Yunho said, Taeyong didn’t answer but instead he hug Yunho back. He felt safe inside Yunho’s arms. His father. His own father..

Jaejoong silently look at them and smile, he hug samuel too.

Guess that his life is getting better. It is fated, indeed.

-----------------

“do you, Jung Yunho accepted Kim Jaejoong as your husband?” Yunho said yes and smile at Jaejoong

“do you, Kim Jaejoong accepted Jung Yunho as your husband?” Jaejoong said yes too, returning the smile

“now i officially announce you as husband and husband.” The priest said and everyone cheer and clap their hands. Yunho press a light kiss on Jaejoong lips and both smiles. Finally having the life they’ve dreamed for.

Jaehyun wipes his tears and lean on Taeyong

“oh gosh, i never thought a gay wedding would be this beautiful.” Jaehyun said, and Taeyong push his head from him

“you are just over sensitive about anything.” Taeyong said, Jaehyun then get closer to him

“shouldn’t you be happy about this?”

“i’m happy.” Taeyong said, truly smile for the first time. That night when Yunho hug him and tell him that he will protect his family gave him all of his trust.

“look at you this close, i never notice that your eyelashes is pretty.” Jaehyun said, brush the eyelashes on Taeyong eyes and he back off

“what are you doing?”

“eh, sorry. I just notice you were pretty that’s all.” Jaehyun said and smile goofingly. Taeyong push his face away from him

“where were you all this time, i always this pretty thanks to the genes my mom and dad gave me.” Taeyong said and huffed. Jaehyun laugh

“guess i have missed the biggest chance of my life.”

“what did you say?”

“but seriously, Taeyong. The day you were bleeding in my arms, the thought of losing you it kinda make me crazy. I admit that i need you in my life. We have been together ever since we peed on our diaper.” Jaehyun said

“oh, cmon..”

“don’t ever bleeding again, Taeyong. Swear to me. And no crying either. It makes me want to kill someone if i ever seeing you cry again.” Jaehyun said, his serious face staring straight at Taeyong and somewhat make Taeyong nervous

“uhh, i promise.”

“good, i like you a lot and i will take care of you. No problem.” Jaehyun said and back to his idiot smile

“no one will ever take care of my son without my permission?” a fierce voice come within them and the two blush in embarassment

“then professor, will you hand Taeyong to me?” Jaehyun asks and Yunho examine him

“is Jaehyun confessing?” Jaejoong suddenly come from behind and laugh

“what is it, god. What’s up with all of you.” Taeyong cover his face feeling embarassed.

“in here i’m not your professor. You should say something like Father will you hand Taeyong to me?” Yunho said in grin, Jaehyun then stand up and face Yunho upfront, like a little soldier giving report to his commander

“Father in law, will you hand Taeyong to me?” Jaehyun said in military voice, the people who attend the wedding laugh hearing Jaehyun voice and Taeyong sink in his chair even more.

“i never said you could be my in law so soon.” Yunho frown, Jaejoong then slap his shoulder and smile

“i always knew you have something for Taeyong.”

“yes, but i just realized it.” Jaehyun scratch his neck and smile widely

“and you knew you have my blessing since long time ago. I told you, Yunho this two were inseparable.” Jaejoong said

“okay then, but i’m not fully believe you. You should work harder on your studies to have Taeyong as your own.”

“yes sir!” Jaehyun said. Taeyong couldn’t help but blushing all the way. All people in here were idiot he must say it they keep laughing at them like it was some funny comedy.

But deep down in his heart, he know that he likes Jaehyun too for some reason. Because they are practically always together, and taeyong too couldn’t imagine a life without this idiot Jaehyun around.

And now his family is happy, it was more than enough for him. Uncle Changmin come with a beautiful lady, her body is like a model. Uncle Changmin is all shy when introduce this gorgeus lady to all of us, her name is Moon Kayoung and this lady is so elegant and look smart just like uncle Changmin. and judging the way uncle Changmin behave toward her it tells that he is really deep in love this time. He deserved this happiness more than anything. Jaehyun even oggling at the girl, totally forgetting what he just confess and Taeyong just glare at him.

“i didn’t have anything in my mind. I swear! This girl look like some models in TV and i try to figure it out, that is why.” He said defending himself and Taeyong rolls his eye on him.

People in the wedding party is dancing and smile, he is happy too but he needs some time alone. Taeyong choose to walk out and sit in the garden. He look up to the sky.

“hey, Taeyong. What are you doing?” Yunho come and sit beside him

“nope, just looking at the sky.” He said, Yunho caress his hair

“i’m so sorry.”

“for what?”

“i missed the progress of you growing up and now you are already this big. I will spoil you rotten if i had come back earlier. I failed as a father.” Yunho sighed, for once Taeyong felt pity toward this man and he hug him

“no, i’m glad you are coming into our life now. It’s already fated this way. I’m sorry too if i was too harsh on you.” Taeyong said, yunho smile and kiss the top of his head

Jaejoong who watch them from a far can’t hold the tears. He really happy that finally his little family come to face the happiness. He walk to them and hug both of them. For some reason all of them crying their heart out and comforting each other. samuel who notice this run to them and jump in the middle of group hug, causing all of them to fall to the ground and they are laughing together.

“i really am grateful to have all of you as my family. Thank you for adopting me, mom.” Samuel said and they hug each other again with smile on their faces.

-END-

a/n: yasss, it ended! do you agree that YunJae little family is really adorable? :3

happy reading and thanks to all the reader who left comments and subscribe and vote this story. love you all :3