CHAPTER 4

FATED

----------------------

 

Jaejoong humming a song while tidying up his hair. Tonight is his first date with Changmin, last night Changmin call and ask him for dinner.

“wow, you are really beautiful tonight, mom!” taeyong come inside his room and shock Jaejoong up.

“can’t you knock first? Geez...” Jaejoong sigh and Taeyong laugh

“mom, what makes you realized that you are fall in love?” Taeyong asks and Jaejoong narrow his stare at him

“why are you asking? Are you getting close with someone, huh?”

“no, i’m just curious.”

“is that Jaehyun? That cheerful boy that never stop smiling whenever he come here? Are you in love with him?”

“no mom, never with him! he is silly, i didn’t like someone like that.” taeyong pouts

“alright, then who?”

“no one, my dear mommy. I only curious, that’s all.”

“well, first maybe your heart won’t stop pounding when staring eye to eye, and then his face keep haunting you in your dream and you can’t forget the look on them.” Jaejoong’s answer is all fit with the things happen to him right now.

“okay then, i’m leaving. Take care of your brother.”

-------------

Taeyong is checking the answer sheet one by one. He mark and give little note just like professor Jung said.

Ah, professor Jung...

Taeyong smile a little when remember his face.

“what are you doing?” Samuel suddenly come and startled him. and then he take a seat beside him. mouth is full of ice cream.

 

“i’m working.”

 “huh?”

“i’m a teacher assisten right now, hehehehe..”

“ah really? That is great brother!”

“thank you.”

Samuel continue gulping down the ice cream and Taeyong asks him to feed him too.

“what are they gonna do while dating? Only kissing and stuff or doing other than that?”

“hey, don’t think about it. you are still a little brat.” Taeyong softly hit samuel’s head and he scream

“IT HURTSSSSSS.” He whined, taeyong pats the spot he hits earlier and say sorry to him

Taeyong goes back to his work and smile at himself

“are you falling in love too?” samuel asks and nudge his arms, Taeyong denied it

“i’m not. Don’t act like you know everything, little mister.”

“but you are acting like mom. Smiling all to yourself just like that.”

“go away, you are getting nosy these days.”

“just tell me, brother. Why are you so discreet toward me, huh?” Taeyong snatch the ice cream from his hands and run away. Samuel yell at him and chase him.

------------

Yunho sitting alone in his workplace. His mind was jumbled up. Looking at Taeyong bringing back the past he need to buried.

No, it’s more like the past he forcingly had to buried.

Taeyong’s face is really similar with the man he loved years ago. And something about Taeyong tells him that he is somewhat connected to him.

Love at first sight, maybe? With Taeyong? Just like he did with the man before?

He remember, he feels the happiest when he date the man. His smile, his laugh everything was working out so beautifully. And until the disaster come, he was forced to leave him so suddenly, and right now after all the obstacles gone and he is back to town. He didn’t even dare to search for a certain Kim Jaejoong. He is afraid that Jaejoong might reject him and even worse, he is finding someone else who is even dependable than him. the jerk who leaving him so suddenly without telling him anything.

Kim Jaejoong, Kim Taeyong...

This two guys somewhat has something connected. It’s not only because of their face is similar. This is more than that, their vibes and everything else somewhat similar. Both were charming for his heart. but Yunho doesn’t sure what it is that makes him think like that..

His stomach then make a loud noise. Right, he is busy preparing the lesson for a damn week that he forget to eat. He thinks that he should go to one of his favorite restaurant to grab a meal.

He arrived at the restaurant and reserved a seat. While eating he caught something unpleasant to his eyes. Is that Jaejoong? Laughing with a man? Like really???

He knows he is going to meet Jaejoong sooner or later but still... This sight hurt his heart so much. And if he is not mistaken, the guy he is with is none other than Shim Changmin? their junior that also their bestfriend?

He quickly finish his food and then wear his jacket and leave the place quickly. He thinks he already move on but seeing this sight is hurting him again...

‘Gosh Yunho, let him be happy.. you leave him.. you destroy him for sure... just let him go..’

Yunho keep telling himself that but his tears is welling up and he slam the steer wheel.

“damn, after all this years. I still love you, Kim Jaejoong..”

 

---------------------

“and i’m not sure about the new environment. i even rejecting their silly idea but who am i to begin with? I only a head editor, upperhead above would never listen to me. Geez.” Jaejoong rants about his work at Changmin who look at him with amused face. he always like it when Jaejoong talk nonstop about random thing like this.

“you are doing your best as you could, Jae. Nothing to worry about.” Changmin assure him and chomp his food.

“that’s why i keep saving my money, and i thought about open up my own company. What do you think?”

“god, Jae! That was great! Your fashion sense is out of the box. And you have me to support you no matter what. you know it.” Changmin said, squeeze Jaejoong hands gently and Jaejoong smile.

They are eating again and Jaejoong saw someone hurriedly walk outside. That figure is so familiar that Jaejoong even drop the spoon he is holding

“Jae, are you okay?” Changmin asks, and pick the spoon from the floor.

Jaejoong blink his eyes and come to his senses

‘it can’t be, right?’ he asks himself. If that was really Yunho he is really going to faint but in the reality is he doesn’t know what to do if he ever saw him again. now he have Changmin to share his life with.

“i’m okay, it’s just i thought i forgot something at home.” Jaejoong said, cursing at himself and then drink his water

“is that so, should we heading home right now.”

“no, Changmin. let’s finish the food, i really am sorry for make you worried.” Changmin smile at him and assure him that it was totally okay.

On the ride home, Jaejoong is awfully quiet and make Changmin wondering if Jaejoong actually doesn’t like the food there

“thanks for tonight, Changmin. i really am sorry for suddenly like that.” Jaejoong said, and changmin hold his hands

“are you disliking the food? Or the restaurant perhaps? I could take you to another good restaurant if you want next time.”

“no, it’s not that. the food was good really, it’s just something came up my mind. That’s all.”

“glad to hear that. and about you open new company, should i go looking for a place for it? my friend is a property agent so i could ask him for reasonable price and strategic place of you want.” Changmin said, Jaejoong look at him. Changmin was so nice to him but he get shaken up at the figure who looks like Yunho?

No, even if it was really Yunho that came back he shouldn’t treat Changmin like this. This is so unfair for him who really care about him.

“that would be great Changmin. thanks for the help. I appreciate it.”

After gave him a small kiss, Jaejoong wave Changmin goodbye and goes inside the house.

After taking a bath he lay on his bed. Is that really Yunho?

Damn, Kim Jaejoong. Stop thinking about him. forget him already!

-TO BE CONTINUE-

 

A/N : thanks for reading, my friends promised me that she would try to keep up with the update and chapter 5 will be out at saturday next week!

anyway, don't forget to subscribe and comment to show her your love :3

love you~